Author Topic: Bill crosby-what's jtf thoughts on this guy?  (Read 1495 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Bill crosby-what's jtf thoughts on this guy?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2015, 06:45:24 PM »
All blacks back each other up.  Bill Cosby is a rapist.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2015, 07:09:33 PM »
Bill Cosby is a bastion of morality and an all around stand up guy.  ::)

Sarcasm aside, he is a complete degenerate.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2015, 07:12:22 PM »
All blacks back each other up.  Bill Cosby is a rapist.
Not too many blacks would back Clarence Thomas or Pastor Manning up.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2015, 09:36:40 PM »
Bill Crosby I don't know

Bill Cosby is a piece of crap who supports caused that hurt Israel.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2015, 11:25:26 PM »
Not too many blacks would back Clarence Thomas or Pastor Manning up.

Back them up? They trash them!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2015, 10:31:41 AM »
Disappointed that he has abused these women and acted like a pervert.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2015, 12:39:32 PM »
http://www.theroot.com/blogs/the_grapevine/2015/07/bill_cosby_s_lawyers_say_quaaludes_are_nothing_but_disco_biscuits_drugging.html

He only admitted to giving disco biscuits for consensual sex with very young girls while his wife was at home.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2015, 04:08:53 PM »
http://www.theroot.com/blogs/the_grapevine/2015/07/bill_cosby_s_lawyers_say_quaaludes_are_nothing_but_disco_biscuits_drugging.html

He only admitted to giving disco biscuits for consensual sex with very young girls while his wife was at home.

Yeah, sure. ::) I couldn't care less. I'd be surprised if he is actually convicted of anything because there is no physical evidence to correlate the rape allegations. He's probably only going to end up paying settlement fees and other legal expenses. I'm also not thrilled with the Feminazi twat, Gloria Allred yimach shma, that's representing these whores (I can't call them "victims" when they knowingly get involved with a married degenerate).

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2015, 07:45:30 AM »
Yeah, sure. ::) I couldn't care less. I'd be surprised if he is actually convicted of anything because there is no physical evidence to correlate the rape allegations. He's probably only going to end up paying settlement fees and other legal expenses. I'm also not thrilled with the Feminazi twat, Gloria Allred yimach shma, that's representing these whores (I can't call them "victims" when they knowingly get involved with a married degenerate).

That's a disgusting thing to say, you don't know what happened with them. A young actress could have got the opportunity to pick the mind of Cosby, and maybe even make some business contacts, and ends up with disco biscuits keeping her from fighting him off.

I was hanging out near the weird Al crew people, and a few hot girls were talking about him. One said "I wanna f him", the other replied "ew why", the first responded "because he's so funny", and her colleague retorted "yeah he's funny but he's not cute", and that was the end of that. Bill Cosby is lower on the sexual food-chain than Weird Al. 40 women more than likely flopped helplessly into his lap than jumped.

I was against the girl that accused Kobe Bryant of rape, because she admitted to getting naked willingly, and she had sex with 2 guys the same week she said he raped her, but this is obviously not the VICTIMS' fault. People take a wide range of other drugs for fun during sex, they take roofies when someone doesn't want them to remember everything.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2015, 12:13:25 PM »
That's a disgusting thing to say, you don't know what happened with them. A young actress could have got the opportunity to pick the mind of Cosby, and maybe even make some business contacts, and ends up with disco biscuits keeping her from fighting him off.

I was hanging out near the weird Al crew people, and a few hot girls were talking about him. One said "I wanna f him", the other replied "ew why", the first responded "because he's so funny", and her colleague retorted "yeah he's funny but he's not cute", and that was the end of that. Bill Cosby is lower on the sexual food-chain than Weird Al. 40 women more than likely flopped helplessly into his lap than jumped.

I was against the girl that accused Kobe Bryant of rape, because she admitted to getting naked willingly, and she had sex with 2 guys the same week she said he raped her, but this is obviously not the VICTIMS' fault. People take a wide range of other drugs for fun during sex, they take roofies when someone doesn't want them to remember everything.
You called what Mishmaat said disgusting.  But you seem to make his point.
Do we know how the women with Cosby were behaving?  And how they found themselves in a precarious situation with him? 

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2015, 01:30:58 AM »
You called what Mishmaat said disgusting.  But you seem to make his point.
Do we know how the women with Cosby were behaving?  And how they found themselves in a precarious situation with him?

I should hope I didn't make his point. Sometimes girls don't behave with me. I walk into clubs and girls start making out with me sometimes when I'm just sitting there. I don't sit there waiting for them with disco biscuits. I don't care if they were wearing signs that said "sex is great" and doing pirouettes naked in the street, you don't roofie and rape them.

Not to mention that Bill Cosby has a wife. Imagining myself as being a young actress in their shoes who just got a chance to have a supper with Bill Cosby, I wouldn't even be worried if I look a little sexy, because he has a daddy persona and a wife. It's far more likely that they were just trying to get some star dust to rub off on them than get roofied and raped while semi-conscious by a hideous old guy.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2015, 11:49:46 PM »
I should hope I didn't make his point. Sometimes girls don't behave with me. I walk into clubs and girls start making out with me sometimes when I'm just sitting there. I don't sit there waiting for them with disco biscuits. I don't care if they were wearing signs that said "sex is great" and doing pirouettes naked in the street, you don't roofie and rape them.

Not to mention that Bill Cosby has a wife. Imagining myself as being a young actress in their shoes who just got a chance to have a supper with Bill Cosby, I wouldn't even be worried if I look a little sexy, because he has a daddy persona and a wife. It's far more likely that they were just trying to get some star dust to rub off on them than get roofied and raped while semi-conscious by a hideous old guy.
No one is defending Bill Cosby. I don't give a hoot about Bill Cosby.  He is what he is.
But...
Did those women think about Bill Cosby's wife when they were 'just having dinner' with him in an attempt to get a little stardust to rub off on them?
And isn't it lovely how they are all posing for a magazine cover together.  Oh, well...maybe not the woman who got paid off.  She will be represented by a chair.  Really.
I think that is disgusting in and of itself.  Being date raped is something to be proud of. 
The situation stinks to high heaven all around.
I really wonder why the liberal media is tearing the crown off King Cosby?
That is the real question.  Did he say somethings they just don't like?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.