Author Topic: Screw America!!  (Read 2231 times)

Offline Rashi

• Full JTFer
Screw America!!
« on: July 20, 2015, 10:18:35 AM »
Many people may not like this...but I don't care anymore...and believe me this is coming from someone who used to give charity to Wounded Warrior Project...This Country now in the open has sided with Iran along with all the other Euro-trash...For all the problems that Israel has...and believe me I know it's alot..I will never stand with a Country that so goal is to wiping out the Jewish State....They are salavating at the chance to buisness with Iran..and they want the Jews gone....FACT..You may say well it just the government..I say nonsense...I don't trust any politician at this point...If you are going to make excuses SHAME ON YOU!...I wish my health was better that I could make  Aliyah...This country will be attacked by  Islamo- Nazis..and I will shed no tears...This country has sown the wind reap the whirlwind...gay Marriage...check.....Ruling that Jews have no Capitol..check...Sideing with a  regime worse than Nazi Germany..check...If G-D does not bring punishment..than he owes Sodom and Amora a big  apology...Choose your side

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Screw America!!
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 08:30:05 AM »
No no, the conservative xtians love us, only want what's best for us here and in Israel, and everything will be fine. What punishment do Jews deserve for staying?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Rashi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2015, 09:46:43 AM »
No no, the conservative xtians love us, only want what's best for us here and in Israel, and everything will be fine. What punishment do Jews deserve for staying?

I truly believe that Jews that have the means and health..and have decided to stay on their own accord and have totally disregarded Israel..Deserve death..How it comes I don't know..Jews that love Israel need to leave now if possible...The only future for the Jewish people is Eretz Yisrael..Alot of Jews who are good Jews think that the  melek mashiach will lead them back in a miraculous fashion.. I simply cannot accept the notion..What you ask is a very hard question...and I think I gave a very harsh response...Sometimes truth is very ugly..As far as  xtians love..I rather have a kick by a pious Jew..than a kiss from them..

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2015, 10:54:42 AM »

I truly believe that Jews that have the means and health..and have decided to stay on their own accord and have totally disregarded Israel..Deserve death..How it comes I don't know..Jews that love Israel need to leave now if possible...The only future for the Jewish people is Eretz Yisrael..Alot of Jews who are good Jews think that the  melek mashiach will lead them back in a miraculous fashion.. I simply cannot accept the notion..What you ask is a very hard question...and I think I gave a very harsh response...Sometimes truth is very ugly..As far as  xtians love..I rather have a kick by a pious Jew..than a kiss from them..

Ah their love. But it feels sooo much. The rotten sweet of a lie.

As for your judgement, ok that's lvl 1, but like basically everything starts out as a death penalty, and then you move up. There are warnings, not leaving is bad on a level I'm not qualified to comment on, but it's obvious that the punishment for ignoring repeated warnings is what we've been seeing.

Then we get to our Torah V2 buddies. Torah is a little to harsh for a few groups here, so they black some things out (don't ever study from such a Torah, and if one is given to you as a present, ask your Rabbi if you should bury it) and they're of course waiting for the messiah to come to the center of the universe where they live to take em home. Just better hope he doesn't lead them back through a swarm of wasps, because they'll get stung and never consider crushing them. So that's 1 group, they spend their lives asking goyim for help against the evil Israelis, and they chose their allies the philistines and their xtian "values" over Israel and Judaism. "The goyim will protect us in galus, we are afraid of them in Israel". Just go over the neviim with them, works like a charm (unfortunately, programming such as this means that if you show them their dedication to hating Israel was nonsense, they may group Torah in with it, because that's the Torah they knew. Better to have a chiloni that supports Israel or a Chassid that doesn't?

Then we have the interesting candidate, the Lubavitch. They say that completely abandoning a Jewish community is horrible, and spend tens of millions of dollars to put a good looking old dude's picture up everywhere. A quarter to a half are waiting for a procession from the ohel to the kotel, many others want to go start shuls in small communities, and a reasonable percentage is in the first camp with their 3 oaths and Zionist boogeymen, from what I've seen. I've seen accomplishments there, secular Jews getting a connection to Judaism with their communities. They've got three potential issues:

1. Israel hating-camp, not worthy of consideration, G-d's got that one covered, individually try to show them the madness in their statements, which I can help with.  Maybe don't talk about that in Hebrew at first though.
2. Save the communities in hell camp: If only we could see that kind of love for the Jewish people, translating into love for the pioneers who keep us all safe. This point I can't argue, Iran went back 150 years when the Jews left, Russia and Germany 50 each, and every country that looses their Jewish community turns into nothing. Recently. Israel is the magnetic center of the world as demonstrated by Newton, everything you do there affects everywhere. The temple is the apex of that, so we have enough good Jews to bring it back, we won't need to sacrifice Jewish lives for a Jewish community that is needed to save other people. There is no temple, though, and look what happened to France when the Jews left. In my heart I know that us and the world are both better off with Jews in Israel, but I can't explain it.
3. Rebbe resurrection camp: I am unable to form an informed comment. Seen some pro-Hashem's land, some anti. I can comment on the problems arising from such beliefs, but that's not the issue. I'd rather see a "look we have a messiah" poster than a rainbow one in Tel Aviv, but better they stay in New York and give money to tzedakah then spend it on yearly aliyah to a grave. I don't think Israel would collapse under the weight of a ton of new moshiahists. G-d doesn't punish, he helps you. We've covered what is deserved, now, how do you break the flimsy Jewish connection to the lands that hate them, and leave them no reason to stay?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2015, 12:26:31 PM »
Why does the Conservative Christian have to love you?
They are doing what is best for themselves, America and maybe, in turn, Israel.
Nothing is fine.  Focus.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2015, 02:07:33 PM »
I'm fed up with both the the majority population of the USA and of Israel honestly considering that the peoples of both countries keep choosing absolutely horrible leaders. There are some good people though so let's try to remember that too.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2015, 03:15:30 PM »
Rubystars: You are right. I think the bulk of the population of both countries is irredeemably evil. We do have a Biblical promise that at least a remnant of Israel will be preserved, which we don't have for America.

Bullcat: There is nothing wrong with wanting what's best for your people/country first and foremost, so long as you are not advocating policies that hurt other people that are not interfering with your life. Through several generations of culturally Marxist social programming, we have the idea that all selfishness is wrong, which is complete BS. Even the Bible never teaches that once.

LKZ: I have a feeling that conservative Christian Zionists do not like you.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2015, 08:15:22 PM »
Rashi, at lest you can go home. We Americans have to stay here and fight for our freedom and country! Thanks to the commies, brainwashed youth, and even some of your brothers(Leftist American Jews). Hate America all you want, but the majority of Americans supports Israel, for no other reason than love of the Hebrews, and the land of Israel!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Rashi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2015, 08:55:09 AM »
Rashi, at lest you can go home. We Americans have to stay here and fight for our freedom and country! Thanks to the commies, brainwashed youth, and even some of your brothers(Leftist American Jews). Hate America all you want, but the majority of Americans supports Israel, for no other reason than love of the Hebrews, and the land of Israel!

I am glad you feel a sense of patriotism...Start learning some real history and that view may change...Like I said the American  government has been funding Iran since 1979...It's goal to get rid of Israel and free up oil and American business interests...Israel has had to clean up alot of United States foreign policy blunders...Have you ever heard about the 6 day war?..or The USS Liberty?..I will sum it up for you..Israel was going to be attacked on all fronts and the Liberty was there to supply very vaulabe intel to the arab armies to defeat Israel..It was a NSA spy ship and should have been sunk altogether..If you love Israel become a  Noachide and settle there...or better yet convert in accordance with Torha law

Offline Rashi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2015, 09:12:07 AM »
To LKZ.." how do you break the flimsy Jewish connection to the lands that hate them, and leave them no reason to stay?"

It may be a lost cause at this point...They think they can rebuild life in Europe and have some fantasy of it once was...It's sad because I view most  European Rabbis as hurting the Jewish people..Europe is already showing sighs of Antisemitism..not seen since the 1930's...Just look at the riots that took place during last years tit for tat Operation defensive edge....I am sure you aware of the statistics..Imagine when Israel really has to go to war?..There will be progroms rolling threw Europe and it would not suprise me The United States...The fact is the Torha is all about Israel..nothing else..

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2015, 10:41:31 AM »
America is falling, we are a nation gone under abandoning God, and he abandons us because this government has abandoned an ally Israel.  God will not forgive this, the consequences will be earth shaking.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2015, 12:21:57 PM »
Why does the Conservative Christian have to love you?
They are doing what is best for themselves, America and maybe, in turn, Israel.
Nothing is fine.  Focus.

I was making fun of people thinking Americans are the hope of Israel. They're not, and I don't value their love in the first place, because it's given with the most impure of intentions.

That being said, they do what they do no matter what. Jews need to understand that they're giving love for someone they think loves them, and they do "love" Jews, and want what they believe is best for them. Over 300 million of love a year to convert them before they die Jewish and go to hell for their sin. You should know everything I write is a landmine by now princess, you focus.

"But I do not care anymore" translates to "it is with a heavy heart that I give up a love that I see only hurts me". Who doesn't want to love America? Freedom and cool stuff, but that's now a totalitarian nice-guy state and worthless crap, and everything else got corrupted like that strong and wise men->lazy automatons, family->no families, and everything else that got America their reign is now on its head. It was bound to happen in time, following your heart is as good as an investment of your efforts as a slot machine. You're wrong on your last point, having spoken to many, they support Israel because it kills itself for Arabs and they might all still convert. You have some rational, moral folk in every group, conservative evangelicals/protestants being a prime source for that, but everyone really just cares about themselves, don't pretend you turned into an angel now. It won't fool me, but sadly many Jews swallow it.

To LKZ.." how do you break the flimsy Jewish connection to the lands that hate them, and leave them no reason to stay?"

It may be a lost cause at this point...They think they can rebuild life in Europe and have some fantasy of it once was...It's sad because I view most  European Rabbis as hurting the Jewish people..Europe is already showing sighs of Antisemitism..not seen since the 1930's...Just look at the riots that took place during last years tit for tat Operation defensive edge....I am sure you aware of the statistics..Imagine when Israel really has to go to war?..There will be progroms rolling threw Europe and it would not suprise me The United States...The fact is the Torha is all about Israel..nothing else..

Oh don't fall back into it now. I think everyone should love America very much and hope it stops being commie, but not trust it or anyone with any form of power in it with a penny.

No Jewish life is a lost cause. I was there, there's 30 foot walls around the shuls that don't have 24/7 police surveillance in France. Enough of prophetic doom speculation. Solutions, dumb ideas and pointing in directions where ideas may be found are examples of statements that can lead to something, you can use the corner to cry about things that didn't happen yet that we can still stop. You can change what people think, and you wouldn't give up so easily for your blood brother, but other Jews meh lotsa work.

America is falling, we are a nation gone under abandoning God, and he abandons us because this government has abandoned an ally Israel.  God will not forgive this, the consequences will be earth shaking.

Tissue length should be under 1 foot for maximum ergonomic feel. Fighting with bears is a costly activity that is also cruel to those poor animals. I believe that fried rice can be made healthy with the proper oils.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2015, 07:15:39 PM »

"But I do not care anymore" translates to "it is with a heavy heart that I give up a love that I see only hurts me". Who doesn't want to love America? Freedom and cool stuff, but that's now a totalitarian nice-guy state and worthless crap, and everything else got corrupted like that strong and wise men->lazy automatons, family->no families, and everything else that got America their reign is now on its head. It was bound to happen in time, following your heart is as good as an investment of your efforts as a slot machine. You're wrong on your last point, having spoken to many, they support Israel because it kills itself for Arabs and they might all still convert. You have some rational, moral folk in every group, conservative evangelicals/protestants being a prime source for that, but everyone really just cares about themselves, don't pretend you turned into an angel now. It won't fool me, but sadly many Jews swallow it.

"But I do not care anymore" I didn't say that, LKrosentroll!

I'm no angel, and never pretend to be..... I'm not trying to fool anyone, shapeshifter.

You guys are weak, and give up to easy. My family has been here for 385 years,and have never been one to bow to a king, I'm not giving up now!

That's a flat out lie! That the majority of Americans love Israel, because Israel is nice to towelheads!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2015, 07:22:57 PM »
"But I do not care anymore" I didn't say that, LKrosentroll!

I'm no angel, and never pretend to be..... I'm not trying to fool anyone, shapeshifter.

You guys are weak, and give up to easy. My family has been here for 385 years,and have never been one to bow to a king, I'm not giving up now!

That's a flat out lie! That the majority of Americans love Israel, because Israel is nice to towelheads!

He said that

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2015, 11:04:29 PM »
Considered pointing out how everything in your last post was retarded and a misunderstanding, but considering, you wouldn't get it.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2015, 07:39:31 PM »
Considered pointing out how everything in your last post was retarded and a misunderstanding, but considering, you wouldn't get it.
I was wondering why you didn't.... :::D [censored]!