Author Topic: Why am I the only person sounding the call of the dangers of Russian Goyim ?  (Read 2504 times)

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Why am I the only person sounding the call against the dangers of Russian Goyim livining here in Israel?
Why do people including so called "Kahanists" make all sorts of excuses for their being here & not taking the same stand as they do against the Sudanese,Eritreans & other Goyim?
I don't give a rat's a** that they are here legally or they were invited here by the government, they marry Jews & present a danger to Jewish continuity.
They also engage in all sorts of criminal activity such as pimping,prostitution,drug dealing & pickpocketing as well as neo-nazi activity.
Only thing I can say is that they are good for the liquor industry as they are the largest consumers of vodka & other hard liquor in Israel.
Just as the Africans must go the Russian Goyim must go too!!!!!

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
Would you also sound-off about American goyim?

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Would you also sound-off about American goyim?
Yes I would,but there are not as many here as there are as Russians.
If they are here they should not have citizenship alien resident fine,but they must be made to know that they are just guests here.
All Goyim engaging in criminal activities or anti-Semitic activities deportation no questions asked.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Goyim in Serbian means "I am getting fat" or "Ja se goyim, GOJIM" :::D
I think that Russians should eat more protein so that Israel is perceived as healthier country.  :::D
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
I have heard cases of Russian Jews in Israel getting poor treatment thanks to the bad reputation that Russian goyim cause in Israel sadly.
So just to clarify, we're not talking about endlessly questioning Halachically Jewish Russians right ? Just the non-Jewish Russian Goyim. I just want to make sure.
I know a case of a Halachically Jewish religious girl in Israel. .of a religious observant family who wants to get married but was told by the Rabbinate that they don't believe her documents and basically called her a Russian goya. They even told her that they dontbelieve her non- Russian Jewish father on her birth certificate is really her father. :(
I know a Jewish Russian-Ukrainian man who had to flee from the Soviet Union as a kid. I know he and his family are Jewish and B"H they were able to guard and keep all the proof.  But they had to flee overnight. ..had they left without their proof, would they be part of the bad Russian goyim?

I agree Russian goyim are causing a lot of harm but I don't hope it spills over to harm innocent legitimate Russian Jewd.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 02:53:45 PM by IsraeliHeart »

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
I have heard cases of Russian Jews in Israel getting poor treatment thanks to the bad reputation that Russian goyim cause in Israel sadly.
So just to clarify, we're not talking about endlessly questioning Halachically Jewish Russians right ? Just the non-Jewish Russian Goyim. I just want to make sure.
I know a case of a Halachically Jewish religious girl in Israel. .of a religious observant family who wants to get married but was told by the Rabbinate that they don't believe her documents and basically called her a Russian goya. They even told her that they dontbelieve her non- Russian Jewish father on her birth certificate is really her father. :(
No I am speaking of non-Jewish [censored] infested uncircumcised Russian Goyim not those who are bonafide Jews only those who are without a doubt not Jewish & who gained citizenship via some BS as means such as having some distant Jewish relative or being married to a Jew or none of the above just those who had false documentation & not Jewish.
Jewish Russians I would not be complaining about at all as my family originally came from there but the vast majority who vcame since the 90's are not Jews.
My grandparents left Russia before the commies took over & those Jews were Yiddish speaking & never intermarried & were mostly either religious or somewhat traditional. The rest were commies or leftists of some sort.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
No I am speaking of non-Jewish [censored] infested uncircumcised Russian Goyim not those who are bonafide Jews only those who are without a doubt not Jewish & who gained citizenship via some BS as means such as having some distant Jewish relative or being married to a Jew or none of the above just those who had false documentation & not Jewish.
Jewish Russians I would not be complaining about at all as my family originally came from there but the vast majority who vcame since the 90's are not Jews.
My grandparents left Russia before the commies took over & those Jews were Yiddish speaking & never intermarried & were mostly either religious or somewhat traditional. The rest were commies or leftists of some sort.

I completely agree with you then.I'm sorry I misunderstood. Those Russian goyim get conversiond through the IDF and then go to nightclubs on Shabbos

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
I completely agree with you then.I'm sorry I misunderstood. Those Russian goyim get conversiond through the IDF and then go to nightclubs on Shabbos
Some but most don't even do that & the IDF conversion is as you guessed totally worthless.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
This must publicized why Russian Goyim the children & grandchildren of pogromchiks were brought here & given  automatic Israeli citzizenship.
What next?
Will the grandchildren of Mengele,Hess,Eichmann & Bormann also be brought here & given automatic Israeli citizenship?
Both scenarios are ludicrous.
This why the Erirteans & Sudanese bother me less than the Russian Goyim.
No Etritrean or Sudanese called my grandparents Zhid or made pogroms against them the Russian Goyim did!!!!!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 02:24:52 AM by ChabadKahanist »

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrol_36
Patrol 36 was an Israeli neo-Nazi organization, consisting of 8 teenagers, led by Erik Bonite, alias "Ely the Nazi". The group's members were Russian immigrants aged 16 to 21. According to the Daily Telegraph, the men's families were allowed to settle in Israel under the Law of Return, meaning that they all had Jewish ancestry, although did not necessarily practice the religion. However, only one was fully Jewish. Bonite was once recorded telling a gang member "my grandfather was a half-Jewboy. I will not have children so that this trash will not be born with even a tiny per cent of Jewboy blood." The cell was based in Petah Tikva, near Tel Aviv, where they all lived.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrol_36
Thanks for proving my point.
This is the danger of the [censored] infested uncircumcised Russian Goyim who were given automatic citizenship.
If the Sudanese & Etrirtreans must go they must go also!!!

Offline Rafoe

• Global Moderator
  • Full JTFer
Its all about the law of return.
In the hebrew forum we discussing it a lot.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Its all about the law of return.
In the hebrew forum we discussing it a lot.
Yes I know I follow the Hebrew forum as well.
I as have yet have not posted there yet as even though I read,write & speak Hebrew in writing my creative processes work better in English as I think in English.
I only speak Hebrew at home because my wife doesn't speak a word of English.
Besides it is better that she does not see some of things I post which can not because she does not read English either.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
I think in general... most of us are pretty distrusting of Russians in general.   I have said numerous times that Jew hatred from non-muslims is probably the worst in Russia/Ukrane, etc.    Many still idolize hitler and read Mein Kampf.

And I agree. the Non-Jew Russians who find loopholes to get into Israel should not be allowed.   But Israel has a much bigger problem... its the nonstop Arab/Muslim migration.... its an absolute catastrophe there.  And its spreading like the plague.

Offline AngryAnt

• Full JTFer
I don't that there is a single reason to not nuke every major russian and ukrainian city.

Offline fibrogirl

• Full JTFer
To be fair, you can't split up families if there is a married couple with a Jewish partner and non Jewish partner with kids. They have to be allowed to come here.
The question is if it is right to give aliya to someone with only one Jewish grandparent.

Regarding those Neonazies in the video, that is a rare event and it happened not just only because they are Goyim, but also from the atmosphere surrounding them. What the heck are they teaching in the schools here to produce young criminals like this?
 Also why the heck didn't the police respond to it at first?
Perhaps the culture that causes the police not to respond is the same culture that produced those monsters?

The only bright side is that the orthodox are having more kids so that events like this aren't likely to happen again. I get the impression that the video was quite old too.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
For years ChabadKahanist has railed about "smegmarized Russian goyim" in Israel.

Well here's a story that will warm the cockles of his heart!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3176929/So-poor-family-couldn-t-afford-Cornflakes-new-14-year-old-Dior-model-plucked-Tel-Aviv-council-estate-catwalks-Paris.html

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
For years ChabadKahanist has railed about "smegmarized Russian goyim" in Israel.

Well here's a story that will warm the cockles of his heart!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3176929/So-poor-family-couldn-t-afford-Cornflakes-new-14-year-old-Dior-model-plucked-Tel-Aviv-council-estate-catwalks-Paris.html

Who says she isn't Jewish?
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.