Author Topic: Six stabbed at Jerusalem pride parade by same assailant who attacked parade in 2  (Read 6172 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Title should be "Six stabbed at Sodomite Pride parade in Holy Jerusalem by a Jew who loves his Nation"
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
The assailant is a compulsive stabber and probably has "issues" regarding his own sexuality. There is no good coming out of it. Instead of letting that parade pass now we get nonstop queer propaganda everywhere.

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
The Government has shown that it does not respect the wishes of the peaceful religious majority and pushes these abominations pride parades in front of the faces of the Bible Believing public.
During past parades the police beat up protesters or even innocent bystanders who they suspected belonged to the anti-gay parades community.
And then they express hypocritical surprise and shock when someone on the other side responds to their violence, with violence.
The same type of  hypocritical surprise and shock they express when someone actually resists police bullies who come to destroy Jewish settlements.
The above statement is just my analysis. Not a call to any particular type of action.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
There are pretty dramatic photos of this attack.

"guess what is in my pocket?"

Deranged coward going after defenseless women

Or maybe he was just confused which sex is which?

« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 01:10:58 PM by Zelhar »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I cannot support this. These people are mentally ill and should be treated in a hospital for the insane, not murdered.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
50 Zealots like that packing & we can storm The Mount!

"If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them." (Vayikra 20:13)

Offline Rashi

• Full JTFer
He is a good Jew

Offline Rashi

• Full JTFer
I cannot support this. These people are mentally ill and should be treated in a hospital for the insane, not murdered.

LET them learn not to parade in Jerusalem...

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
http://www.inn.co.il/News/News.aspx/303445 reports in Hebrew that someone from Kiryat Malachi was arrested for expressing approval of the stabber on Facebook.
So therefore under these conditions it is impossible to get a true picture what the average Charedi Jew feels about current events.

I myself am not recommending any particular actions, just stating an analysis as I posted above.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
What would R.Kahane say about the Gay Parade?

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/198874#.VbtH6psVjn4

And what would he say about the stabber Yishai Shlissel?

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
Now the Jerusalem Chief Rabbi genuflects in grovelling mortification and abject obeisance before pederasts!

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Jerusalem-chief-rabbi-visits-victims-of-gay-pride-parade-stabbing-spree-410758

"In the generation of Ben David.....the Beis HaVa'ad will become a bordello!" (Sotah Mishna IX)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
50 Zealots like that packing & we can storm The Mount!

"If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them." (Vayikra 20:13)

You claim to follow halacha.  Halacha does not permit extrajudicial killings by citizens.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Rule number one when dealing with Leftists is they always lie. The Gays engaged in a provocation, celebrating their perversion in the holiest city in the world. The response was obvious. This is not a endorsement simply an observation.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.

This would have NEVER happened in the 1st place if the Left-o-Nazis were not in Israel. NOBODY caused this but the left.  They are responsible for every evil in this world.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
LET them learn not to parade in Jerusalem...

Exactly.  Go to Gaza and do this.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
  Kahane-Was-Right BT a simple reading of Shulchan Aruch, Choshen Mishpat 425:5 is against your understanding,
http://hebrewbooks.org/pdfpager.aspx?req=21089&st=&pgnum=320
However, you probably are basing your view on
Chazon Ish's commentary to Rambam Hilchot Rotzeach Ushmirat Hanefesh 4:10, The link to his view in Hebrew is provided below
http://hebrewbooks.org/pdfpager.aspx?sits=1&req=14333&st=%u05D4%u05E9%u05D2%u05D7%u05D4

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Now they violently arrested a Rabbis wife just because he organized protest against the toeva parade.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
The Government has shown that it does not respect the wishes of the peaceful religious majority and pushes these abominations pride parades in front of the faces of the Bible Believing public.
During past parades the police beat up protesters or even innocent bystanders who they suspected belonged to the anti-gay parades community.
And then they express hypocritical surprise and shock when someone on the other side responds to their violence, with violence.
The same type of  hypocritical surprise and shock they express when someone actually resists police bullies who come to destroy Jewish settlements.
The above statement is just my analysis. Not a call to any particular type of action.
Not only are the religious offended by this but so are the traditional & even the chilonim in Jerusalem.
It just doesn't belong here!!!
 >:(

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.

Exactly.  Go to Gaza and do this.

Or Mecca. Or Medina.   Or anywhere else Muslims are in control. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
They are inhuman to refusing give care to a Hareidim Jew they have sent to gay parade to make sure have headlines around world.

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
 He was directed to commit violence It shows how perverse by liberating someone ill who was refused care day before Jerusalem event.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
He is officially a murderer, a 16 year old teenage girl died of her injuries. I hope that piece of excrement doesn't get away with murder on an insanity plea.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
No parade by gay brigade and no one is afraid.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member

Eretz Yisrael is supposed to be a HOLY land, not a land filled with faggots who parade their peters around.
They KNOW this.
They just hate HaShem.

This Jew is totally frustrated that the holy land is filled with depravity.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל