Author Topic: What ideas would you like to hear from Republican candidates ?  (Read 535 times)

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
I would like to hear a proposal how to stop all legal privileges granted to Gays, not in a slow 20 year process but immediately.
I would like to hear that they are not just pro-israel but pro-settlers.
I would like to hear a plan for immediate expulsion of all illegal aliens
I would like to hear them support allowing Pollard to go to Israel immediately.
I would  like to hear concrete plans how they will end the type of abortions that contradict halacha (most abortions fall into this category)
I would like to hear firm plans how they plan to reduce government and lower taxes and regulations.
I would like to hear a non P.C. political condemnation of Islam
I would like to hear support for Jewish Prayer on the Temple Mount without interference from Muslims or the Israeli Government
I would like to hear support for expanding Jewish sovereignty especially in Jerusalem.
I would like to hear clear support for Israel if they decide to attack Iran, Hamas or other enemies
I would like to hear support for transfer of so-called Palestinians far away from Israel
I would like to hear support for the demands for Jews to get compensation for all the money stolen from them by Arab countries such as Iraq
I would like to hear them condemn Administrative Detention of Right-Wing Jews.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: What ideas would you like to hear from Republican candidates ?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2015, 06:38:42 PM »
These are all definitely good ideas.....Freedom comes from God and those who believe, "Blessed is the Nation whose God is the Lord."  We have to vote for men who are not corrupt and believe that we are enabled to freedom, peace, prosperity, because of the creator, not because of What man does.   That is number One...We have to get back to God and uphold his purposes for our peoples.