Author Topic: The republican debate  (Read 3363 times)

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: The republican debate
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2015, 06:09:46 PM »
I think Trump says too many disparaging words about people.  I just don't feel hes Presidential material...He has donated to a lot of politicians, especially the Clintons.  So his money went to their foundation, they are responsible for the corruption and bad things happening to America and Israel, including the borders and illegal aliens coming in in droves.   Trump wants to fix it, but he has contributed money to those who haven't fixed it....I am just tired of rich elites giving corrupt politicians money, who do not work for the People, but a global agenda....We need a True Conservative...Its about time..... someone who will keep their word and do what they say.  You know where Cruz and Huckabee stand on Israel!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2015, 06:31:30 PM »
I came away from the debate really impressed with Ted Cruz.  They didn't give him enough airtime.  When they did,  he knocked it out of the park.  What a classy, cool and collected person with strong arguments. I think Rubio was campaigning to be someone's VP.   
Trump claims his views have evolved.  I'm not sure if I believe him. He certainly learned from Obama that anyone, literally anyone, can become president in this country.

Rubio and bush were pandering like mad when trump brought up the idea of a wall to keep illegals out.  The whole world knows they are both against it.  But they implied otherwise.  They said we want a wall but also verification and ID system.   They flat out lie.

I didn't get any vibe that rubio supports illegal immigration. The only system that could theoretically work is possibly a security fence similar to what Israel has. Some interesting comments were made how drug smugglers are using tunnels to circumvent walls.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2015, 08:31:29 PM »
apparently there was a vendetta against Trump by Fox all along.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD-Th9jzrDM
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein