Author Topic: Trump will not rip up Obama's disastrous Iran nuclear bomb agreement (JTF video)  (Read 3070 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please publicize this important video everywhere possible.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=m7yQdRS3H1I

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
and supports Hitlery enthusiatically: http://www.examiner.com/article/trump-says-he-might-support-clinton-for-president-2016?cid=yahoo-recommends-inbound

Trump commented “Hillary Clinton, I think, is a terrific woman. I am biased because I have known her for years. I live in New York, she lives in New York, and I’ve known her and her husband for years and I really like them both a lot.” Trump went on to offer praise for Clinton for being a hard worker and for having done a "good job" as Secretary of State in the Obama administration. He said he expects her to run for president in 2016. However, as of this time Clinton has said that she has no intentions of running for president again.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Please look at people's records.  By their fruits you will know them.  Mr. Trump is a Democrat who is not beyond lieing to get elected. He is not a Conservative, we will be getting more of the leftwing Progressive policies, if he gets elected.  We need a total and complete change to truth, honesty, justice, and the Rule of Law.     Iran now is inspecting its own nuclear sites, anyone knows this deal is a total and complete failure on the Obama administration's head to stop Nuclear War.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Trump seems to be as feckless as the rest of the Democrat party.  This is a horrible deal not only for Israel but for the World. Hes supposed to be so smart, and hes approving this Iran deal????

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Trump seems to be as feckless as the rest of the Democrat party.  This is a horrible deal not only for Israel but for the World. Hes supposed to be so smart, and hes approving this Iran deal????
Honestly as a life long card carrying Republican I have to say the Republicans are no better  than the actual Democraps... As far as Trump goes on this issue the Deal will be long done by the time he could go into office... What he says is true... There is no way to reverse the deal... The billions of dollars the United States has embargoed will have long be released and the Iranians will be well on there way to doing as they please... On this issue Trump is correct there is no piratical way to get the toothpaste back into the tube once it's out .. It's now or never for this issue. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Israel is holding their breath to see what fool may get elected as President.  It will take the Powers of God to stop the Tehran Nuclear Goals.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
So if they don't rip up the Iran agreement, what does that benefit the world?   How does Nuclear war that destroys civilization a good idea....Just looking at the reasoning here.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Dangerous as Hillary or Obama.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Trump believes other countries should have nuclear weapons.....Insane ideology.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Spiritual warfare is real, especially allowing countries who are obsessed with annihilating other countries,  to get nuclear weapons. (Iran, and N, Korea.)     Satan is a powerful spirit-being with a clear agenda in mind to steal, kill, and destroy...and to take as many people as possible to hell with him.  Ephesians 6:12-13    is clear.   Our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.  Therefore, put on the full armor of God.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Honestly I don't think Hillary, Trump or Sanders will make the world a better or safer place, we will continue to spiral into a black hole of total chaos.