Author Topic: Torture.  (Read 1639 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Torture.
« on: August 24, 2007, 07:34:09 PM »
Inspired by the recent ruckus caused by Cosmo's thread (which I will not directly revisit),

I wanted to ask a simple question: what is torture?

Thanks to four years of petromedia brainwashing, must dumbed-down, know-nothing-but-get-your-paycheck-and-head-to-the-bar-after-work Americans figure that "torture" is anything that hurts the feelings of a captured Muslim. Yes, yes. Pulling U.S. soldiers from their burning jeeps and dragging their (still living) burning bodies through the streets of Mogadishu is an "expression of resentment" at the "occupying forces" and beating Iraqi civilians to a pulp and drowning them in the Euphrates is "understandable outrage at collaborators", but making al-Qaeda members stand on boxes and taking pictures of them wanking is torture, a crime worse than murder!  ::) :laugh:

Do any of you have any idea of what happened to Argentine and South African citizens (when those once-white nations were still ruled by nationalist, anti-communist regimes) who collaborated with ANC and Peronist terrorists? I guarantee you even the most hardened of you wouldn't be able to sleep tonight if you knew, and btw, these were merely people who helped terrorist killers, not actual bombers/shooters!

Anybody want to read up on Idi Amin? Pol Pot? Hitler, for crying out loud?

If you do not believe in torture in principle, nobody resents you making your case (albeit threatening to leave JTF will win you no respect whatsoever). But please do not harangue us with tired cliches about Abu Ghraib!

Chaimfan
« Last Edit: August 24, 2007, 07:35:54 PM by C.F. »

ftf

Re: Torture.
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2007, 07:46:56 PM »
If through upsetting one person you can save the lives of many others...

However, I am completely opposed to the use of torture for the sake of it, or for fun.

newman

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2007, 07:47:29 PM »
If a dirty nuke was planted in a western city (G_D forbid) I think a bit of toenail pulling to find out where is A-OK.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2007, 07:47:46 PM »
Chaimfan I am with you 100%. I hope Chaim will live up to my expectations and torture the hell out of and kill the muslims when he takes power in Israel.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2007, 07:49:29 PM »
If a dirty nuke was planted in a western city (G_D forbid) I think a bit of toenail pulling to find out where is A-OK.

Newman, forget about pulling toenails, if a bomb was placed in a western city with Jews and righteous gentiles in danger, I would cut the genitals off all the muzzies until we found out exactly where the bomb was.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2007, 07:50:16 PM »
Seriously, to save innocent life, no option is off the table in my opinion.

ftf

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2007, 07:51:50 PM »
I think you're going a bit far with that statement. To save one innocent, would you kill another innocent?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2007, 07:53:37 PM »
I think you're going a bit far with that statement. To save one innocent, would you kill another innocent?

I would not do that FTF. That is not saving innocent life. All options other than that are on the table.