Author Topic: Making Jtf better  (Read 2205 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Making Jtf better
« on: August 31, 2015, 11:19:52 PM »
What if jtf did 911 im not saying that because i don't like jtf im trying to improve it. I seen some stuff, and along with the obvious Muslim infiltration, I think it's not unamerican to consider that perhaps evil people at the CIA played a role, which was created when America absorbed the entire nazi crime machine, tens of thousands jew-killers in violation of the court's mandate. I can establish many ways muslims played a role, but it's pretty unlikely that an army of liberals run by nazi mass-murderers wouldn't have helped in that...

OK jk about the first sentence, but seriously, i remember once asking Chaim if the mass advertising for my funny picture thread lead to greater hits on other posts, and he said no, and another time someone complaining that old posts are not revisited. I think a great way to improve visitation time and improve the chance of beneficial topics being intellectually developed is to make some sort of ad roll under the Home, Help... bar with "Top threads of the month" or something like that whenever anyone visits any thread, even with big square boxes for a custom or default picture and the name of the thread under, which can be shortened. I can explain why if you don't know.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
Re: Making Jtf better
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2015, 08:49:05 AM »
...make feel new jtf'rs they can post anything they want !

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2015, 04:26:51 PM »
...make feel new jtf'rs they can post anything they want !

Screaming "are you really x who is a nazi troll" to new members is a bad idea. Ad homenim attacks are unhelpful, and have no place in a political forum where people come to discuss ideology. I don't think stinks or the other one have any intention of that, so you make do with what u have, Shlomo seems to be rational.

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2015, 06:16:31 AM »
They
Screaming "are you really x who is a nazi troll" to new members is a bad idea. Ad homenim attacks are unhelpful, and have no place in a political forum where people come to discuss ...

It depends whether jtf wants to see ideas come out otherwise there isn't much progress to expect!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2015, 12:29:46 PM »
Screaming "are you really x who is a nazi troll" to new members is a bad idea. Ad homenim attacks are unhelpful, and have no place in a political forum where people come to discuss ideology. I don't think stinks or the other one have any intention of that, so you make do with what u have, Shlomo seems to be rational.

I agree. Simply saying "Are you a troll?" is not helping us in any way.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2015, 01:47:29 PM »
They
It depends whether jtf wants to see ideas come out otherwise there isn't much progress to expect!

I think you can't pin the blame on JTF as an organization for this one.

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2015, 06:23:42 AM »
I think you can't pin the blame on JTF as an organization for this one.

yep

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2015, 11:19:32 AM »
  And why not enabling the French Russians Spaniard who are watching this forum but aren't fluent in english - by the way what are the big Jewish communities outside Israel? by opening new forums where they can participate and at same timewill grantly  expand jtf  coverage ?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2015, 01:15:47 AM »
  And why not enabling the French Russians Spaniard who are watching this forum but aren't fluent in english - by the way what are the big Jewish communities outside Israel? by opening new forums where they can participate and at same timewill grantly  expand jtf  coverage ?

Russian and French. Requires new mods + website update. Sure, a great idea, donate 2 grand, maybe they can pull it off.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2015, 07:59:10 PM »
So does constantly bashing Christians, making long incoherent rants that look like the person making them is high on drugs, whining melodramatically about self-created personal nonsense...

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2015, 11:35:31 PM »
Hm it is effective to say "about half of our members are not Jewish" because you talked about the members and gave something everyone in the target audience can relate to...