Author Topic: So many so-called conservatives support Trump.  (Read 645 times)

Offline UncleBourbon

• Junior JTFer
So many so-called conservatives support Trump.
« on: September 09, 2015, 02:56:01 AM »
I linked to a JTF video about Trump on another right wing website and the commenters were pretty hostile. What's up with that?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: So many so-called conservatives support Trump.
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2015, 02:58:52 AM »
He is rich, and people are nice to rich people because they think they will get some, 2 levels of denial, the second being that he's a good guy.

Furthermore, his strategizing is laughable to people that understand, but very effective on his target Trumpkins. Very simple, the left says he's bad, so he's cool. If you're against him, you're "one of them".

There's a few other reasons, do you actually care to know?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2015, 09:25:32 AM »
Have mercy :::D Most people have seen Trump in action over the years and know he is not a conservative by any stretch of imagination... People are supportive of Trump because for whatever reason he has bucked the business as usual campaign system and has brought in a bit of scrutiny... He has knocked back party hacks like Bush and the RNC establishment to a good extent... If he were to win the primary I personally believe he would not be the worst possible outcome... You already see where the powers that be are propping up Ben Carson as the next so called golden boy... Carson in my opinion would almost be a continuation of the shvartza Presidency for another eight years... There are not many in the Republican lineup that have any potential of winning in the general election other than Trump or Bush... Bush may not be doing well in Republican politics but would oddly be a contender in the General election... JTF should support it's candidate of choice Ted Cruz as it wishes however it should avoid doing damage to people like Trump that they may end up having to hold their nose and support as time goes on... As I have said in an earlier post I think a Trump / Cruz ticket mighty be the best possible outcome as things are shaping up.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2015, 09:38:31 AM »
Have mercy :::D Most people have seen Trump in action over the years and know he is not a conservative by any stretch of imagination... People are supportive of Trump because for whatever reason he has bucked the business as usual campaign system and has brought in a bit of scrutiny... He has knocked back party hacks like Bush and the RNC establishment to a good extent... If he were to win the primary I personally believe he would not be the worst possible outcome... You already see where the powers that be are propping up Ben Carson as the next so called golden boy... Carson in my opinion would almost be a continuation of the shvartza Presidency for another eight years... There are not many in the Republican lineup that have any potential of winning in the general election other than Trump or Bush... Bush may not be doing well in Republican politics but would oddly be a contender in the General election... JTF should support it's candidate of choice Ted Cruz as it wishes however it should avoid doing damage to people like Trump that they may end up having to hold their nose and support as time goes on... As I have said in an earlier post I think a Trump / Cruz ticket mighty be the best possible outcome as things are shaping up.

You severely overestimate the ability of many voters to remember what happened two weeks ago and beyond. Carson would make a better president than Trump, because neither would make a good president, but Carson would make surgery jokes, while Trump would raise taxes, deal with Iran and allow massive illegal immigration.

Trump and Cruz are polar opposites. One is a modest man of principle, the other is a phony egomaniac, Cruz clearly talks about him to feed off the media fixation, talk about his own platform, and attract Trump voters.

I strongly support exposing Trump for the leftist he claims to be and acts like. That being said, he gets enough attention, compare Cruz to him while attacking him if you must talk about him.

The Clintons have been packing the ticket with those they can beat, and they aren't worried about their buddy.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge