Author Topic: Question in debate  (Read 947 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Question in debate
« on: October 04, 2015, 02:43:10 PM »
So I debated with a messyantic Jew, and I said "Israel pays for all the Terroristinians' crap" and they were like "I saw on CNN that they have no garbage collection service". I didn't know anything about that, so "what else should Israel have to give them for free?", but why can't the Arabs run their own garbage disposal, and though I have literally no problem with it, why is it there that the government drew the line for throwing out Israeli taxpayer money? Did the garbage trucks get attacked or something?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Malchut

• Junior JTFer
Re: Question in debate
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2015, 08:14:43 PM »
The reason the Nazistinians don't have sanitation service is because muslim culture is repulsed by cleanliness. Netanyahu is so stupid I am sure that if they wanted it, he'd trip over himself to give it to them.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2015, 08:57:42 PM »
The reason the Nazistinians don't have sanitation service is because muslim culture is repulsed by cleanliness. Netanyahu is so stupid I am sure that if they wanted it, he'd trip over himself to give it to them.

CNN seems to think they want it. There are leftist articles on it that I don't want to give hits to that say they asked the United Nazis for help. You have sources?

Offline Malchut

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2015, 12:02:02 AM »
CNN seems to think they want it. There are leftist articles on it that I don't want to give hits to that say they asked the United Nazis for help. You have sources?
No. I think Netanyahu has such a dhimmi mindset he would like nothing better to give them sanitation service. If the Nazistinians can get free electricity, among a multitude of other things, why would he withhold that? He wouldn't. But this is the first time I heard about this.   

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2015, 03:14:01 AM »
Your opponent was mixed up with the wrong country- Lebanon. In Israel, the PA garbage and sewage is taken up by Israel, they literally dump it on us so the only thing we can do is process their sewage and trash.
So I debated with a messyantic Jew, and I said "Israel pays for all the Terroristinians' crap" and they were like "I saw on CNN that they have no garbage collection service". I didn't know anything about that, so "what else should Israel have to give them for free?", but why can't the Arabs run their own garbage disposal, and though I have literally no problem with it, why is it there that the government drew the line for throwing out Israeli taxpayer money? Did the garbage trucks get attacked or something?

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2015, 06:22:07 AM »
ahhh the Communist News Network! A very reliable source of information.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2015, 03:19:42 PM »
Your opponent was mixed up with the wrong country- Lebanon. In Israel, the PA garbage and sewage is taken up by Israel, they literally dump it on us so the only thing we can do is process their sewage and trash.

There's like at least 20 left wing articles i found that say they don't collect it for weeks. I also saw articles about Lebanon, not to mention South Africa being worse, but I can link you if you never heard of this. It's a real point you can bring up in debate and I need a response.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2015, 05:12:46 PM »
I still don't see how Israel is responsible if they have a garbage collecting problem. Are we supposed to wipe their tuches too?! It is up to your opponent to lay the exact so called accusation.
There's like at least 20 left wing articles i found that say they don't collect it for weeks. I also saw articles about Lebanon, not to mention South Africa being worse, but I can link you if you never heard of this. It's a real point you can bring up in debate and I need a response.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2015, 04:15:18 AM »
I still don't see how Israel is responsible if they have a garbage collecting problem. Are we supposed to wipe their tuches too?! It is up to your opponent to lay the exact so called accusation.

It was a retort to "Israel gives them medical supplies, electricity and water for free". It doesn't lessen logically that it's a big insane deal to give your enemy his supplies, but emotionally, "oh look they don't even take care of the garbage" casts doubt on everything else, because it indicates "we don't really care", because when you care about someone, you don't let bad things happen to them. Going over it, it's another argument that the opponent can either cave to your demand by saying you're insane people who are paying to die, or we must really believe the Arabs are good and that's why we're supporting them. Also, it's harmful if you win. What does it now help that they agree you're good for giving Arabs free money? If you stop, you are bad by the rules you just set.

And that's the response to "[Balepuke] is a concentration camp". What's a better response?