Author Topic: If Hamas, ISIS & Hezb captured these Datiyot IDF combat lasses?!  (Read 3099 times)

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
"With a skirt and a rifle: Meet the IDF's religious girl power"

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4710792,00.html

« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 12:53:14 PM by Yerusha »

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
Re: What'd Hamas, ISIS & Hezb do with these datiyot IDF combat lasses?!
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2015, 09:18:47 AM »
Or more to the point: how much would the Israeli government be prepared to give away to get them back?!

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: If Hamas, ISIS & Hezb captured these Datiyot IDF combat lasses?!
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2015, 07:59:30 PM »
That would sure give Kerry a chance for "peace". They get 2 he'll have Bibi negotiating which piece of Israel Jews can keep for now.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2015, 09:10:13 PM »
Women in Israel should not be in combat.  Same goes for American women. 

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2015, 10:45:49 PM »
I have mixed feelings on this. Women fighters are good deterents to islamic bastards who think they wont go to orgy heaven if a female kills them
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2015, 08:31:05 PM »
I have mixed feelings on this. Women fighters are good deterents to islamic bastards who think they wont go to orgy heaven if a female kills them

Women don't have the same upper body strength of men.  Also, from what I've read of military training in America, the requirements need to be adjusted downwards for women.  The army shouldn't be a social experiment. 

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2015, 10:29:27 PM »
Women don't have the same upper body strength of men.  Also, from what I've read of military training in America, the requirements need to be adjusted downwards for women.  The army shouldn't be a social experiment.

But they can shot. And they can provide the physiological deterrent to the Muslims. So I don't know. I did hear that the Kurds are using the women and winning IS because of women. 
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2015, 11:20:52 PM »
But they can shot. And they can provide the physiological deterrent to the Muslims. So I don't know. I did hear that the Kurds are using the women and winning IS because of women.

The Kurds don't give up 70% of their land every time a soldier is captured. I met a girl online that was in the IDF and I'm cool with it, but i think it should be air force that stays in the air, or non-combaat situation, though they and every Jew should be trained to defend the country.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2015, 06:17:59 PM »
It'll be interesting to see how this "blokey" female Israeli ship captain will perform under real fire!!

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4713900,00.html

« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 07:27:02 PM by Yerusha »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2015, 06:24:49 PM »
It'll be interesting to see how this "blokey" female Israeli ship captain will perform under real fire!!

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4713900,00.html

It would interest you to see her behavior while Jews are fighting for their life, I'm assuming since you know really nothing about her than she's a woman, that because of that, she'll buckle under pressure, is your implication. That's disgusting dude.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2015, 07:25:06 PM »
Lisa, why do we keep letting this troll post?

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2015, 07:34:45 PM »
It's a physiological fact that males go weak at the knees and become psychologically incapacitated when they see females fall in combat.

Exercising around the uncontested placid waters of Haifa Bay is one thing.

But if their female captain was wounded or killed in combat with Iranian terror suicide boats as below, the Dvora-class patrol boat crew would too busy tending to her and would become instantly dismayed, demoralized and unable to function properly

« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 07:57:55 PM by Yerusha »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2015, 08:02:09 PM »
It's a physiological fact that males go weak at the knees and become psychologically incapacitated when they see females fall in combat. Exercising around the placid waters of Haifa Bay is one thing.

But if their female captain was wounded or killed in combat with Iranian terror suicide boats as below, the Dvora-class patrol boat crew would too busy tending to her and would become instantly dismayed, demoralized and unable to function properly

Horses are afraid of fire, bravery of all manner can be taught. I agree though a bit on the issue, even playing basketball or other physical activities, if girls are watching, I try to look good more than win. I trust the women to perform in their combat roles, trusting men to pay full attention when a girl is dressed all IDFy beside them, and then going full blood rage and not doing something stupid if she goes down is maybe a little too trusty. If there's a bombshell that is hit in the leg and the best male soldier in the division who needs medical attention now, you can't trust every single male soldier to make the tactically rational decision.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2015, 08:50:39 PM »
I've also heard Chaim say that having women in combat is bad for morale.  Remember that most men have always been taught to be the providers and protectors of women. 

Another thing to remember is that these terrorists breed like vermin.  The Left keeps pounding in everyone's head that they'll outnumber the Jews, and  that for this reason, Israel must give up her land to these sand maggots.  So that's another reason why I'm against women in combat. 

But on another note,  I think all Jewish women going about their lives in Israel should be armed and know how to shoot.  They can and should shoot dead any Arab terrorist that tries stabbing Jews. 

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2015, 02:14:35 AM »
I've also heard Chaim say that having women in combat is bad for morale.  Remember that most men have always been taught to be the providers and protectors of women. 

Another thing to remember is that these terrorists breed like vermin.  The Left keeps pounding in everyone's head that they'll outnumber the Jews, and  that for this reason, Israel must give up her land to these sand maggots.  So that's another reason why I'm against women in combat. 

But on another note,  I think all Jewish women going about their lives in Israel should be armed and know how to shoot.  They can and should shoot dead any Arab terrorist that tries stabbing Jews.

Yeah I agree with all that, and that's another thing Rabbi Kahane said, the Arabs have kids while the Jews do their military service. Women having lots of babies is equally important to fighting off the terrorists for Jewish survival.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2015, 10:37:47 PM »
Orel Azuri: stabbed 8 times AND run over in Hadera by an accursed Ishmaelite!

« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 11:31:55 PM by Yerusha »

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2015, 11:30:39 PM »
Orel Azuri, after being in a coma for 13 days in pain and recovering from her injuries, poor girl, yet in typical Israeli style, not a word of anger, rage or desire for revenge and punishment against her attempted murderer!

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
  • Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2015, 03:36:16 AM »
For a strong Israel we also need the women figthers. G-d bless them!
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2016, 08:58:54 PM »
The Israelis seem to be gradually seeing the folly of mixed-gender combat units. The next conflict will see Israeli women soldiers slain, wounded and captured in unnecessary combat, including numerous Israeli men dying trying to save them, and the whole thing will be rapidly phased out

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4777811,00.html

« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 09:39:53 PM by Yerusha »

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2016, 07:22:34 PM »
Methinks the Israelis are going to soon sore regret having increased even more the number of Jewesses in front line combat roles against the likes of Hizbollah, Fatah, Hamas, ISIS and Abdullah's Arab Legion!

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Status-of-women-soldiers-is-on-the-rise-477073