Author Topic: ISIS releases Hebrew-language video  (Read 1073 times)

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: ISIS releases Hebrew-language video
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2015, 11:53:30 PM »
None of the Arabs really scares me, there are plenty of people around the world that are capable of the same monstrosities. ISIS doesn't, but the "moderate muslims" who claim we need to "reevaluate our position on Israel" have me much more worried than the run-of-the-mill "kill them all" yahoos. We've proven we can handle the first, but a minority of leftists dancing around their muslim calf, there is no defense against, only offense, and I'm realizing I can't even fathom what it would take, and can't imagine that more peaceful Jews would either.

Ironically, where this should clarify that muslims are not killing because of Israel or America, but because of the Koran, leftists say it all proves, as usual, that it's imperialism's fault this his happening, with the obvious implication that since we are the reasons for it we have no moral right to do anything about it.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Rashi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2015, 06:29:54 AM »
None of the Arabs really scares me, there are plenty of people around the world that are capable of the same monstrosities. ISIS doesn't, but the "moderate muslims" who claim we need to "reevaluate our position on Israel" have me much more worried than the run-of-the-mill "kill them all" yahoos. We've proven we can handle the first, but a minority of leftists dancing around their muslim calf, there is no defense against, only offense, and I'm realizing I can't even fathom what it would take, and can't imagine that more peaceful Jews would either.

Ironically, where this should clarify that muslims are not killing because of Israel or America, but because of the Koran, leftists say it all proves, as usual, that it's imperialism's fault this his happening, with the obvious implication that since we are the reasons for it we have no moral right to do anything about it.

This is a good video....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2015, 09:14:22 AM »

This is a good video....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

It is. The comments are Hitlerian, as expected. Here's 1 guy justifying his right to attack Islam "
Thiago Naves 1 month ago
+Purus Sanguis 70% of my energy goes towards the Jews, i leave 30% for the muslims."

I counted at least 5 calling Jews "satan", "satanic" or the Talmud one of those terms before I stopped reading. I keep going it over in my head, and yes, we need to recognize islam for what it is and deal with them accordingly, but if the Fraudestinians had been Italians, we'd have had a lot less deaths (depending on how you view the soul and apostasy) and lost a lot more land. Really, G-d gave us the easiest enemy possible to deal with, with a sword, they're a problem, but the second tactics are required, everyone beats them. Charlemagne defeated their horde with a tiny army at like 18 years old by just outmaneuvering them for a long time. Any other nation that we try to assimilate with, we will, except islam.

Offline Rashi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2015, 09:39:17 AM »
It is. The comments are Hitlerian, as expected. Here's 1 guy justifying his right to attack Islam "
Thiago Naves 1 month ago
+Purus Sanguis 70% of my energy goes towards the Jews, i leave 30% for the muslims."

I counted at least 5 calling Jews "satan", "satanic" or the Talmud one of those terms before I stopped reading. I keep going it over in my head, and yes, we need to recognize islam for what it is and deal with them accordingly, but if the Fraudestinians had been Italians, we'd have had a lot less deaths (depending on how you view the soul and apostasy) and lost a lot more land. Really, G-d gave us the easiest enemy possible to deal with, with a sword, they're a problem, but the second tactics are required, everyone beats them. Charlemagne defeated their horde with a tiny army at like 18 years old by just outmaneuvering them for a long time. Any other nation that we try to assimilate with, we will, except islam.

What I find sad is that there are not many Jewish Rabbis or scholars..that will tackle islam for what it is...Bill Warner I believe is a christian...his info and books are very good...The only Rabbi that I personally like to learn from is  Rabbi David Bar-Hayim..He does speak out...His only problem is that he is not that charismatic and may have problems holding a audience attention..arabs can be dealt with easily...Just Jews need to start following and learning from The Gadol Hador of the 20th century works of  Rabbi Meir Kahane Z"L...and yes I do call him  The Gadol Hador

P.S. The hits keep coming..look at this peice of arab filth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVb2zBByGCA

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2015, 09:45:39 AM »
What I find sad is that there are not many Jewish Rabbis or scholars..that will tackle islam for what it is...Bill Warner I believe is a christian...his info and books are very good...The only Rabbi that I personally like to learn from is  Rabbi David Bar-Hayim..He does speak out...His only problem is that he is not that charismatic and may have problems holding a audience attention..arabs can be dealt with easily...Just Jews need to start following and learning from The Gadol Hador of the 20th century works of  Rabbi Meir Kahane Z"L...and yes I do call him  The Gadol Hador

Lol, don't tell his grandson that http://kahane.blogspot.ca/2007/06/who-is-gadol-and-how-to-choose-rabbi.html

Offline Rashi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2015, 10:07:36 AM »
I use the term because it has become  ingrained in the  haredi and  Litvish mindset..If you use the term it perks them up..Then I explain why..

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2015, 10:19:28 AM »
I use the term because it has become  ingrained in the  haredi and  Litvish mindset..If you use the term it perks them up..Then I explain why..

Rabbi Kahane didn't want the term Kahanism or to be the gadol for his followers. Rabbi Kahane taught Judaism, you didn't even need opinions, everything he says is word-for-word from Torah. He didn't want there to be a group of Jews saying "this part of Torah is ours", he wanted Jews to follow Torah, and he didn't want his name to be an end-all in arguments, I only know a precious few opinions of his, mostly, he taught Torah, just unadulterated.

But even being now unhappily off the derech (or since I was just a baal teshuva, am I like a failed baal teshuva who would try again if possible? idk) hundreds of hours of lectures from haredi rabbis did make that jump out at me, it's easy to get into the gadol thing, because when you tell someone else about the opinion, it's not just "this dude's opinion on Torah is this", it's "this genius brilliant holy Torah giant's opinion is this", which somehow makes everything way more credible and you're like "well I follow a super genius brilliant holy guy's stuff, so yeah".

Still, Rabbi Kahane's official opinion could not be more clear, if I recall exactly, he said "it's obscene to call one Rabbi a lion and the other a lamb".

Offline Rashi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2015, 11:10:35 AM »
Did Rabbi Yosef Mizrachi make you a  baal teshuva?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2015, 12:01:44 PM »
Did Rabbi Yosef Mizrachi make you a  baal teshuva?

Um, kinda? I got into Judaism because of Muman, Rabbi Mizrachi just has cool videos I watch alot on his site and torahanytime.com. I was like pro-shabbat when I only knew Rabbi Kahane, but i didn't know what it was, with Rabbi Mizrachi I learned about all the mitzvot and stuff.

Anyways, this is more emotions than I'm capable of understanding or processing, so I'm going to punch something. Why do you ask?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 12:35:39 PM by Israel Chai »

Offline Rashi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2015, 12:24:06 PM »
WOW that was quite a answer...I can sympathize with health problems and life in general..I asked about Rabbi Mizrachi..because you mention him alot...

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2015, 12:36:10 PM »
WOW that was quite a answer...I can sympathize with health problems and life in general..I asked about Rabbi Mizrachi..because you mention him alot...

Wasn't thinking... sorry for dumping my crap, who cares anyways.

Offline Rashi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2015, 12:53:38 PM »
Wasn't thinking... sorry for dumping my crap, who cares anyways.

Don't feel sorry...You are a Jew that cares about Judaism...

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2015, 01:14:15 PM »

Don't feel sorry...You are a Jew that cares about Judaism...

I'll say what Rabbi Kahane said, how good it is to be a good Jew. I try but I suck at it, I'm not into the touchy feely stuff so much, and I just do the opposite when all I see and have to work with is crap.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2015, 01:01:41 PM »
Is this even a genuine Arab accent, or a CIA/Mossad hoax with a Jewish play actor?

« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 08:03:58 PM by Yerusha »