Author Topic: Abortion Helped Me Have My Family  (Read 736 times)

Offline UncleBourbon

• Junior JTFer
Abortion Helped Me Have My Family
« on: October 25, 2015, 05:37:33 PM »
http://goodmenproject.com/ethics-values/a-mans-take-on-standwithpp-abortion-helped-me-have-my-family-hesaid/

I’m thankful for Planned Parenthood, and my family is committed to economic, racial, and gender justice to help us all get free from the devastation of white supremacist capitalist patriarchy that threatens reproductive justice, self-determination for women, genderqueer and transmasculine people over their bodies, and families like mine all over the country. I support #PlannedParenthood and I know millions of other father’s do too. Let Dads, Bapas, And Papas all over the country raise our voices for reproductive justice!

I can't believe what I'm reading. I'd like to hear your thoughts on this.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Abortion Helped Me Have My Family
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2015, 05:51:46 PM »
As much leftist rhethoric as could be fit into 2 sentences. Translation: I'm thankful for baby killers, I hate America because it represents anti-baby killing, anti-women, anti-homosexual people that don't want us to do these things. I support baby killing and justify it because others support it. The democrat party paid me alot for this statement, so please, everyone reading, become a volunteer SJW.

It's just like male feminist. The ladies will be as interested in a man who promises to kill their baby as a man that won't degrade his wife by suggesting sex. Femenist girls don't like femenist guys, pro-abortion girls don't like pro-abortion guys. When they're doing it, they can pretend they're fighting for their rights, when we do it, it becomes obvious its all just phony excuses not to be a man or a father.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2015, 07:26:13 PM »
"If it wasn’t for grassroots, direct action-oriented, feminist efforts to win access to safe and low cost abortion, I likely would not have the incredible two kids I have today."

You likely would have had 3.

Offline UncleBourbon

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2015, 08:02:07 PM »
You should see some of the other articles on there. It must be the most beta male site in existence.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2015, 08:15:47 PM »
I'm also unsure what a Bapa is https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/bapa doesn't help...

I am wholly uninterested in the site after they made an article talking about horrible fathers were for the traditional spooking of the daughter's boyfriend. They try to turn it into saying that the girl has no common sense and the boy is an animal, but it's not about them, it's the masculine need to protect our own, especially women. Your kid may be a legend of common sense, if you send him out with "you kids have fun, I trust your judgement", you better believe that he will make the wrong choice.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2015, 08:16:51 PM »
The self-castration of the Western man has reached pandemic proportions.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2015, 12:06:58 AM »
The self-castration of the Western man has reached pandemic proportions.

That's an absurd statement, with logic that you usually reserve for Israel. The leftists were always a tiny minority pushing this stuff on the majority. It's not like men decided to all change their nature, ridicule, hatred, insults, and every type of manipulation possible was used to make this go through. The part where we get blame is we let it happen. It, being the ongoing psychological "castration" of Western men, is not even close to over, and wallowing in blame never helped anyone. How do you fight back against a coordinated leftist effort to get us to repress our manly nature, or womanly nature for the ladies? I don't know. I don't usually comment on things I don't know anything about, but you had to blame us, and it's not the case. We thought they were just asking us to be nice, and we can do that, we didn't know the entire culture was being subverted. Whatever we do obviously has to be about restoring a culture that isn't repressive to natural male and female behaviors, and the left won by ridiculing them, making fun of the manly man and the girly girl, making them look stereotypical and silly, when in fact they're the ideal. Making fun of the way leftists are might be a help, but they love ad-homenim insult games, it gives them meaning, so we have to somehow promote the real ideal.

I don't know how to do it, and I can't give names and speeches for all the reasons why it happened, but don't blame society, it doesn't change unless pushed.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2015, 02:59:41 AM »
I suppose you are trying to justify this?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2015, 03:04:18 AM »

Re-read what I said. If you still don't understand, tell me you don't understand, don't assume, it's crass.

Offline UncleBourbon

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2015, 03:09:22 AM »
I'm not sure what you guys are disagreeing about.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2015, 03:21:44 AM »
I'm not sure what you guys are disagreeing about.

He called this self-castration, I said clearly leftists are the one pushing this, people don't "castrate" themselves, they act in their best interests, to which he responded by asking if I support "this", which by any reasonable assumption would translate into "do you support this man's statement in support of baby killing?". It's good for me to talk on internet things like this because it trains me to respond with words instead of stomping a retards face in after he starts foaming retarded words to me. It is much less enjoyable like this, I must say.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2015, 03:30:09 AM »

I suppose you're asking that because you want to murder all babies in the universe with a spoon?