Author Topic: Yoko Ono: “I Had an Affair with Hillary Clinton in the ’70s”  (Read 3266 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/yoko-ono-i-had-an-affair-with-hillary-clinton-in-the-70s/

Yoko Ono when asked about her thoughts about Hillary’s run for the presidency completely took reporters by surprise.

“We met many times during the New York Vietnam War protests in the 1970s, and became very intimate. We shared many of the same values about sexual equality, fighting against the authoritarian, patriarchal, male-dominated society we were raised in” she explained.

“We had a brief romantic fling when I lived with John in Manhattan and Hillary was studying at Yale, but eventually we lost touch. I am amazed how things are going well for her and wish her the best for her campaign” she told reporters during the press conference.

:yuck:
I don't think this will hurt her in the least.
Except it does show that she is a liar (we all know that) and denies the LGBT community.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Yoko Ono: “I Had an Affair with Hillary Clinton in the ’70s”
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 10:40:40 AM »
Like two dead twigs in mud.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2015, 12:46:26 AM »
Does anyone actually believe this is a true story?! 

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2015, 03:47:50 AM »

I honestly don't.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2015, 08:03:04 AM »
Dirty people, dirty games.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2015, 10:28:34 AM »
Poor Yono  :beast:

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2015, 12:49:51 PM »
May not be.  But also probably not far from the truth.  In both cases.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2015, 04:45:02 PM »

בס''ד

I can't believe you are even asking this question. Of course it's true!

Why would Yoko Ono make this up? She is worth hundreds of millions of dollars and is world famous. She has no incentive to just make up a story like this.

Hillary Clinton is a notorious lesbian. As Bill Clinton said to his adulterous lover Jennifer Flowers: "Hillary has been with more women than I have."

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2015, 05:00:22 PM »
בס''ד

Why would Yoko Ono make this up? She is worth hundreds of millions of dollars and is world famous. She has no incentive to just make up a story like this.

Hillary Clinton is a notorious lesbian. As Bill Clinton said to his adulterous lover Jennifer Flowers: "Hillary has been with more women than I have."

My knee-jerk reaction, but after money, you want everyone to talk about you. The envirofascist cause isn't giving her the worldwide adoration she's going for, but perverts are all the rage, so now I know that some beatles person was married to Yoko Ono, who I heard of once before this and then forgot.

My opinion is that this story may have been a publicity stunt, and it's the perfect one because of how wholly believable it is. It wouldn't surprise me if it was proven, but until then, it gets Yoko's name in print and is (sadly) an ad for Hitlery, because this will endear her to voters. If homosexuals are "brave heroes" for saying it, then Hitlery is a brave hero now running for president.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2015, 07:21:55 PM »
I thought that Barbara Striessand had an affair with Hillary.  No, wait, she had one with Bill!

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2015, 04:30:34 AM »
I always suspected that Hitlerly Sodom Clinton was a closeted carpet muncher!!!!!

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2015, 03:01:19 PM »
בס''ד

The source of this story is a website called World News Daily Report (WNDR).  This is a fake news website and even states it.

"WNDR assumes however all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people –  are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any persons, living, dead, or undead is purely a miracle."

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/disclaimer/

Had Yoko Ono actually said this back on May 8th, it would have been a huge story and all over the media. 

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2015, 03:24:08 PM »
The source of this story is a website called World News Daily Report (WNDR).  This is a fake news website and even states it.

"WNDR assumes however all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people –  are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any persons, living, dead, or undead is purely a miracle."

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/disclaimer/

Had Yoko Ono actually said this back on May 8th, it would have been a huge story and all over the media.

Hate those fake news channels. Well this is embarrassing...

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2015, 08:19:28 PM »
Embarrassing.  NO!  Both Yoko Ono and Hillary Clinton are such evil degenerate 'women', it isn't hard to believe.
That is the real story.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2015, 10:40:21 PM »
Embarrassing.  NO!  Both Yoko Ono and Hillary Clinton are such evil degenerate 'women', it isn't hard to believe.
That is the real story.

Excellent point.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2015, 06:47:02 AM »
Some girls have claimed that Hillary sexually abused them as children too. I tend to believe those stories are also probably true. When you have powerful people like this, they tend to think they can do no wrong, that they are their own god, and that they don't have to answer for anything. They will find out differently one day... when they have to face the real God.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2015, 10:57:06 AM »
Some girls have claimed that Hillary sexually abused them as children too. I tend to believe those stories are also probably true. When you have powerful people like this, they tend to think they can do no wrong, that they are their own god, and that they don't have to answer for anything. They will find out differently one day... when they have to face the real God.

Every dog has his day

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2015, 12:22:15 PM »
בס''ד

Indeed of course it is true.   If she wasn't a lesbian who married someone for the sake of political alliance, and she had any self-respect at all, she would have left Bill Clinton a long time ago.   Obviously their marriage is not about love or romance.

If Ono was lying, someone would have at least accused her of lying by now.   Not a peep from the clinton camp.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2015, 12:23:56 PM »

Hey Rubystars, what's with the Arabic letter as your avatar?  I've seen this around in a lot of places lately, and I'm not sure why that's spreading or what it means? 

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2015, 01:33:13 PM »
If Ono was lying, someone would have at least accused her of lying by now.   Not a peep from the clinton camp.

Yoko never made the statement.   It's a bogus story from a fake news website, which the website itself admits.   I'm surprised there are people here who insist on believing this story. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2015, 01:48:30 PM »
Hey Rubystars, what's with the Arabic letter as your avatar?  I've seen this around in a lot of places lately, and I'm not sure why that's spreading or what it means?

It's solidarity with Christians facing persecution. It's an N standing for Nazarene.