Author Topic: tag meir  (Read 531 times)

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
tag meir
« on: October 26, 2015, 09:22:46 AM »
https://www.facebook.com/tagmeirisrael?fref=ts

These don't seem like such great Jews to me.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: tag meir
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 09:53:50 AM »
 :'(  That's not tag meHir. They don't have a website or FB page, lol. Every leftist paper calls them "Jewish terrorists". The Likud would poop themselves in delight at a chance to drag a "Jewish terrorist" through the mud. It isn't necessarily that the Israeli government hates Jews, it's just that they're too cowardly to say "it isn't both of our faults there's fighting, they are genocidal monsters following a global domination handbook and we have to fight for our lives", so they go along with the antisemetic narrative that "both sides need to stop" and this allows them to operate in that framework and say "see, we stopped the bad Jews, we're good", which of course only serves to validate the pro-terrorist moral equivalence, and tell the world that Jews are the real terrorists.

These are the Jews that alledgedly wrote (though it is unproven) "Mohammed is a pig" on a mosque, and while there is no evidence they do graffiti of any kind, some attribute the "Kahane was right" public free speech art expressions to them.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2015, 10:08:39 AM »
This is what they think of the heroic Jews of Tag Mehir, while the nazis are stabbing Jews in the streets:

Tag Meir
October 22 at 5:05am ·

The perpetrators must be brought to justice, it only inflames the situation.
Those guys who are out there committing "Price Tag" crimes are a disgrace to us all, the authorities must start taking this seriously.
Since December 2009 over 40 places of worship have suffered from destruction of property and arson and not one person has been prosecuted.

I would comment that dozens of kids have been arrested for suspicion of involvement, and others jailed. Tag Meir are foaming retards, go get your own organization name libbies.

Offline Rashi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2015, 10:25:52 AM »
Leave a reply praising and blessing Yigal Amir  :dance:

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2015, 10:40:40 AM »
Leave a reply praising and blessing Yigal Amir  :dance:

Pfft, I can alphabetically categorize the responses you will get before you even make the post. Say "I would like to join Tag Mehir, I want to do something to stop muslim genocide". Their reactions will be interesting to observe.