Author Topic: 10th Anniversary of Princess Diana's death  (Read 6076 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
10th Anniversary of Princess Diana's death
« on: August 26, 2007, 09:13:31 PM »
On Friday, August 31st. It will be the anniversary of Princess Di's death.  10 years already!!  I believe that the Queen of England had a hand in killing her.  What do you think?

newman

Re: 10th Anniversary of Princess Diana's death
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2007, 09:15:34 PM »
G_d killed her for comitting bestiallity by sleeping with an arab.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2007, 09:16:42 PM »
No but her boyfriends drunk and doped up driver did. I don'nt think the queen was sad however
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2007, 09:18:27 PM »
That's odd - Arabs don't usually sleep with humans...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

newman

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2007, 09:20:56 PM »
That's odd - Arabs don't usually sleep with humans...
Not without force.

Arabs cannot become aroused unless they are violently forcing themselves on the human female.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2007, 10:13:17 PM »
Yes, I saw something on fox about how her last two boyfriend were both muzzies. She deserved to die and was obviously a jew hater.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2007, 10:15:43 PM »
I honestly couldn't care less about her.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2007, 10:16:30 PM »
Yeah, I wouldn't waste an Ask JTF question on this whore.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2007, 10:17:03 PM »
Yes, I saw something on fox about how her last two boyfriend were both muzzies. She deserved to die and was obviously a jew hater.

But she was also a self-hater if she dated men whose religion commands them to kill her.

Well she is a prostitute so anything goes with her.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2007, 10:32:44 PM »
 10th Anniversary of Princess Diana's death

From the threat of what we are facing, as Jews and Christians.

I don't care.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2007, 01:00:03 AM »
Absolutely Right! 
She did all she could to service the Poor Black Africans and Land Mining Victims... that's nice!
Then she returned to her Palace and yacht and cruised the Fench Riviera.She was just as bad as the rest of them. Yeah I think she's in the right place along with her friend Arafat.

newman

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2007, 01:05:45 AM »
Absolutely Right! 
She did all she could to service the Poor Black Africans and Land Mining Victims... that's nice!
Then she returned to her Palace and yacht and cruised the Fench Riviera.She was just as bad as the rest of them. Yeah I think she's in the right place along with her friend Arafat.

Drugs, affairs, anorexia, do-gooding, sleeping with savages.................

the ULTIMATE limousine liberal.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2007, 10:36:33 AM »
I saw her clothing designer being interviewed and he stated that she said'i'v had enough white meat' Fruit would have loved that interview
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2007, 10:49:08 AM »
I was coming home from a Bryan Adams concert that night when I heard the radio announce the accident and her death. It was hard to believe. Then my friend says, "I guess that's why they call her princess 'Die'!" and I said, "Damn, you don't waste any time at all with the jokes!"

I don't think the queen had anything to do with her death. I'm thinking of watching that movie that portrays her in this whole incident.

What were the last two things that Dodie did?  Die.

Elton John made a remake of one of his songs called, "Goodbye England's Rose." The other one he made was called, "Goodbye fellow [censored] Dode."

Prince Charles was walking his dog one morning a few days after Diana's death. A neighbor comes up to him to him and says, "Morning?" Charles says, "No, just walking the dog."

At the funeral, Prince Harry askes Charles, "Daddy, why are there so many people here?" Charles answers, "There's always this many people when Elton John performs."

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2007, 11:00:49 AM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2007, 11:18:51 AM »
I think that the royal family had something to do with it.  Because she was about to marry an muslim does not mean that she derserved to die over it.  I don't like arabs and muslims either, but that's besides the point.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2007, 06:56:19 PM »
Does anyone agree with this point of view?

Offline chakma613

• Full JTFer
  • "Lo ta'amod al dam re'echa"
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2007, 07:10:28 PM »
The royal family are royal a-holes. I cannot care less about them, and they will answer for their disgusting hedonism one way or another. They spend millions on clothing, houses, and they are completely immoral. We stil remember a stupid princess dying, but we can't care less about the Jews who die everyday at the hands o anti-semites. Jews and righteous gentiles are what keep this world going through mitzvos..not this idolatrous family. WE'RE royalty in G-d's eyes, not them.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 07:23:00 PM by chakma613 »
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? if I am for myself, then what am I? And if not now, when? - Hillel, Pirkei Avos

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2007, 07:15:00 PM »
Does anyone agree with this point of view?

In my opinion, I don't believe so. If in the future it was proven that the royal family did have something to do with it, I would not be suprised though.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2007, 07:39:31 PM »
I think that the royal family had something to do with it.  Because she was about to marry an muslim does not mean that she derserved to die over it.  I don't like arabs and muslims either, but that's besides the point.

So then you agree with Dodie Fayed's dad that there this was a conspiracy?

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2007, 07:47:43 PM »
The royal family are royal a-holes. I cannot care less about them, and they will answer for their disgusting hedonism one way or another. They spend millions on clothing, houses, and they are completely immoral. We stil remember a stupid princess dying, but we can't care less about the Jews who die everyday at the hands o anti-semites. Jews and righteous gentiles are what keep this world going through mitzvos..not this idolatrous family. WE'RE royalty in G-d's eyes, not them.

I partly agree with this. But I think that the main responsibility lies with the English government who still keeps the royal family alive and provides all the funding for them. At the same time, it's important to understand just how important keeping tradition is for the England. I remember when I was England as a kid and saw the Changing of the Guards (or Changing of the Keys, one of those), and saw what an ordeal they go through with this ceremony, and my father was explaining to me that they do this ceremony every single night and have done so for hundreds of years. So on the one hand I can understand why the royal family still exists. Tradition is extremely important, and it's good that at least the royal family are just figureheads and don't have any real power. At the same time, they are given millions upon millions of dollars paid for by the people in order to maintain their lavish lifestyles. That's something that should be re-examined and perhaps eliminated. They should be given a little shack with a nice crown and perhaps a little robe. But they shouldn't be given all this money and attention and shouldn't be hogging up the spotlight in the news and the media. But then again, neither should Lindsay Lohan, Anna Nicole Smith, Paris Hilton, or Britney Spears. The royal family is just another pathetic example of how the media covers trivial people and the public just eats it right up.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2007, 05:29:32 PM »
I can't believe it's been ten years ago today.  Where has the time gone?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2007, 06:29:52 PM »
I can't believe it's been ten years ago today.  Where has the time gone?
Her story should be a heads up to people who think its OK to cavort with muslims.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2007, 06:50:28 PM »
Didn't care ten years ago, don't care now.  There are too many better people than her who are dying weekly to care about someone like that.  She was a waste of human resources. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2007, 08:40:11 PM »
She was not a waste.  Dateline NBC will have a 1 hour show about her at 9:00PM tonight.