Author Topic: Video: Muslim bakeries refuse to bake cakes for gay weddings – media silent  (Read 938 times)

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
  • Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/10/28/muslim-bakeries-refuse-to-bake-cakes-for-gay-weddings-video-media-silent-2/

Muslim bakeries in Michigan refused to bake cakes for gay weddings. You would think that would be news like Memories Pizza refusing to cater gay weddings. Nope, Muslims are part of the liberal media protected class. If Muslims want to follow their own religious beliefs and not bake cakes for gay weddings, you don’t hear any big outcry out bigotry of ‘homophobia.’ Instead, these Muslim bakeries in Michigan are given a pass to practice their religion as they see fit, unlike Christians. Watch the following video from Steven Crowder going into a few Dearboorn Muslim bakeries and asking them to make a gay wedding cake. Every one of them refuses.
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Lol this would make liberal heads explode trying to explain. Secularism is the attack, pisslam is the goal for Western elites in their war against the free world.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Was this a test to see what the Muslims would do or was this an actual homosexual wanting a homosexual "wedding" cake?

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
I was waiting for them to cut off his head or hang him.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Media supports both the muslamics and gays at the same time. But their love for the muslamics surpasses than that for the gays.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Can there be a ray of light....that some of the muslims will get the truth, of Jesus and and live by it, stop the paganism and the cults that do not worship Hashem, or Jehova?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Can there be a ray of light....that some of the muslims will get the truth, of Jesus and and live by it, stop the paganism and the cults that do not worship Hashem, or Jehova?

Muslims do believe in Jesus. He was one of their prophets but they don't practice paganism which is why they only pray to Allah, not to prophets. You on the other hand pray to Jesus and constantly bring him up on this Jewish forum for no reason.

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
  • Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Muslims do believe in Jesus. He was one of their prophets but they don't practice paganism which is why they only pray to Allah, not to prophets. You on the other hand pray to Jesus and constantly bring him up on this Jewish forum for no reason.

Christians contribute in a good way on this forum it seems like. There are more Christians who support Israel worldwide then Jews who support Israel worldwide (this is also because there are only a hand full of Jews in this world ofcourse). Israel also need their friends.
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Christians contribute in a good way on this forum it seems like. There are more Christians who support Israel worldwide then Jews who support Israel worldwide (this is also because there are only a hand full of Jews in this world ofcourse). Israel also need their friends.

Its ok. We're just worthless goy scum.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member

That's because there's more of them, if you go per capita, obviously it's Jews. Thing is, we were offered that religion on the tip of the sword in forced ghettos for a thousand years, and aren't now going to accept it with love. If you want to support Israel and save America/and or Europe (and the "you" is general, I have no actual complaints about you personally or what you post) talking about your religion is not the solution that we will offer. Jews don't tell you "sign up for that religion and you're good", it's like the story of Jonah, "don't do bad things, [and sometimes] these in particular". If you want to talk about what is wrong with any religion in the world, from Voodoo to Taoism, I'm your guy. Don't ask me to support any other religion than Judaism, but stories like how this baker was forced to make a wedding cake, but a Muslim did the same thing and no one cared are perfect. Even like how Kosovo has a ton of churches, but the Albanian Nazis are claiming it was "always muslim" is something perfect, because I have no problem supporting someone who follows almost any other religion than Islam, but I just don't want to hear about their religion.

You should see it on facebook. All the pro-Israel pages that aren't heavily moderated, every second post is "If you don't love Beesus, you're going to hell forever so worship him now" on the back of a vehicle or on a sign, and ten thousand people come to say some canned statement like Debbie, or they just say Amen, and sometimes Amen plus a 3 word canned statement. Every single stabbing, rocket, news event anywhere in the world, sneeze or kitty picture, they have to make 250 religious references in a half half-formed sentence. I can appreciate that you might like to call out to your deity and pray for this and that when something happens in Israel, but it's not going to advance a political forum for you to write out the prayer here.

This page works because they don't let it become a 1-hit canned religious statement drop-off point. They would get mad at me if I made references for non-Jews to only follow the laws of Noah all the time, so that's why she can't do that, and if she can, someone's going to say something.

There are Indian friends of Israel, and they have an easier time keeping their religion separate from mutual political support. Everyone supported Modi in India and now Cruz in the USA, so you can have another religion,

Its ok. We're just worthless goy scum.

Ack, I know the other guy from before upset you, but he's gone now. Jews that follow Judaism don't think non-Jews are worth less than them as humans. And he only said he didn't care about non-Jewish opinions because i called him out on quoting a nazi and he tried to look cool and brush it off. You can't really live in modern society if you consider all non-Jewish opinions to be unworthy of notice.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
That's because there's more of them, if you go per capita, obviously it's Jews. Thing is, we were offered that religion on the tip of the sword in forced ghettos for a thousand years, and aren't now going to accept it with love. If you want to support Israel and save America/and or Europe (and the "you" is general, I have no actual complaints about you personally or what you post) talking about your religion is not the solution that we will offer. Jews don't tell you "sign up for that religion and you're good", it's like the story of Jonah, "don't do bad things, [and sometimes] these in particular". If you want to talk about what is wrong with any religion in the world, from Voodoo to Taoism, I'm your guy. Don't ask me to support any other religion than Judaism, but stories like how this baker was forced to make a wedding cake, but a Muslim did the same thing and no one cared are perfect. Even like how Kosovo has a ton of churches, but the Albanian Nazis are claiming it was "always muslim" is something perfect, because I have no problem supporting someone who follows almost any other religion than Islam, but I just don't want to hear about their religion.

You should see it on facebook. All the pro-Israel pages that aren't heavily moderated, every second post is "If you don't love Beesus, you're going to hell forever so worship him now" on the back of a vehicle or on a sign, and ten thousand people come to say some canned statement like Debbie, or they just say Amen, and sometimes Amen plus a 3 word canned statement. Every single stabbing, rocket, news event anywhere in the world, sneeze or kitty picture, they have to make 250 religious references in a half half-formed sentence. I can appreciate that you might like to call out to your deity and pray for this and that when something happens in Israel, but it's not going to advance a political forum for you to write out the prayer here.

This page works because they don't let it become a 1-hit canned religious statement drop-off point. They would get mad at me if I made references for non-Jews to only follow the laws of Noah all the time, so that's why she can't do that, and if she can, someone's going to say something.

There are Indian friends of Israel, and they have an easier time keeping their religion separate from mutual political support. Everyone supported Modi in India and now Cruz in the USA, so you can have another religion,

Ack, I know the other guy from before upset you, but he's gone now. Jews that follow Judaism don't think non-Jews are worth less than them as humans. And he only said he didn't care about non-Jewish opinions because i called him out on quoting a nazi and he tried to look cool and brush it off. You can't really live in modern society if you consider all non-Jewish opinions to be unworthy of notice.

I'm not upset.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member

I'm not upset.

Well we love you ack, no one thinks you're worthless or scum.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
The Soviets were wicked murderers. And atheists to boot. But so much does Hashem Himself revile and hate Gays, that He was prepared to grant the Communists a mighty empire for 70 years SOLELY in the merit of them strictly outlawing homosexuality!" (R.Avigdor Miller 1992).

Even today, Gaydom is officially outlawed in Russia by Putin.

And it is similarly officially outlawed in North Korea and Saudi Arabia -  even though the biggest homosexual rapists are actually Muslims. Thus these reshoyim still have some 'zechus' and success.

Whereas it is impossible to bend over in many parts of the USA, Europe, Australia and even in Israel where homosexuality and even homosexual marriage are not just encouraged - they are the norm.

Even in Haredi mikvas in Jerusalem, Ashdod, Beitar, Safed, Bnei Brak, Crown Heights, Boro Park, Lakewood, Gateshead etc etc etc some sidelocked faggot is likely to make a move - which is why these rump-rangers are forcing Hashem to increasingly show these places His sore displeasure!

"When the goyim will do these 3 things......they conduct homosexual marriage contracts, they will lose their right to exist" (Talmud Chulin 92)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 05:44:48 PM by Yerusha »