Author Topic: What's the deal with Putin???  (Read 1809 times)

Offline UncleBourbon

• Junior JTFer
What's the deal with Putin???
« on: November 02, 2015, 02:03:35 AM »

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: What's the deal with Putin???
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2015, 02:15:29 AM »
He also opposes homosexuality. He's just a little bit more to the Right than Obama which is not hard.

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
  • Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2015, 02:49:23 AM »
Putin is a boss. Unlike Obama and the US he doens't fight against Christianity world wide, but supports them. ISIS = US, so i understand that the US is a bit angry now.
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2015, 11:26:59 AM »
Global warming is a global fiasco.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2015, 07:54:05 PM »
If only he kills Netanyahu let him in just to do the job.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2015, 03:51:22 PM »
Russia and Israel working together to kill ISIS:

http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Report-Israeli-Air-Force-attacked-Hezbollah-targets-in-Syria-430616

Russia’s Defense Ministry, Igor Konashenkov: “We Are In Training With Our Partners “ISRAEL”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3GMglumguo

TRANSLATED  SOT, Igor Konashenkov, Russian Defence Ministry spokesperson (Russian): “American colleagues told us that they would deliver the information [from recently signed Memorandum on the flights in the Syrian sky] to all the members of the coalition. We offered to keep on moving in this direction to our American colleagues, in particular, to sign an agreement on assistance and rescue operations in case of force majeure situations in the Syrian sky as we are well aware of the fact that different situations may occur and not only due to the militants’ activity but to equipment failure or others. This is because we detect an impressive number of the flying objects in the sky. Sometimes up to 30 objects may appear in the area. Apart from warplanes there are also a lot of drones of different sizes. For example there are drones-bombers. So we do not exclude the force majeure situations. And if a pilot or someone else is endangered, the seconds will matter, not even minutes. Unfortunately, we still have not received an answer from our American colleagues on this topic.

Speaking about other partners, we have organized a hot line between our national defence centre in Russia and the General staff of Turkish Armed Forces for the security reasons at the Turkish-Syrian border. We have already conducted two trainings with our partners from Israel and the direct communication is adjusted between the control post at the Hmeymim Airbase and the Israeli Air Forces headquarters. The work is going on but we would like to expand it and make it more practical. Because we are well aware of the fact the air cannot tolerate mistakes.”

The question is after Putin - Who will THAT leader be? 
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2015, 03:53:51 PM »
If only he kills Netanyahu let him in just to do the job.

:laugh:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2015, 04:49:26 PM »
Russia and Israel working together to kill ISIS:

http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Report-Israeli-Air-Force-attacked-Hezbollah-targets-in-Syria-430616

Russia’s Defense Ministry, Igor Konashenkov: “We Are In Training With Our Partners “ISRAEL”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3GMglumguo

TRANSLATED  SOT, Igor Konashenkov, Russian Defence Ministry spokesperson (Russian): “American colleagues told us that they would deliver the information [from recently signed Memorandum on the flights in the Syrian sky] to all the members of the coalition. We offered to keep on moving in this direction to our American colleagues, in particular, to sign an agreement on assistance and rescue operations in case of force majeure situations in the Syrian sky as we are well aware of the fact that different situations may occur and not only due to the militants’ activity but to equipment failure or others. This is because we detect an impressive number of the flying objects in the sky. Sometimes up to 30 objects may appear in the area. Apart from warplanes there are also a lot of drones of different sizes. For example there are drones-bombers. So we do not exclude the force majeure situations. And if a pilot or someone else is endangered, the seconds will matter, not even minutes. Unfortunately, we still have not received an answer from our American colleagues on this topic.

Speaking about other partners, we have organized a hot line between our national defence centre in Russia and the General staff of Turkish Armed Forces for the security reasons at the Turkish-Syrian border. We have already conducted two trainings with our partners from Israel and the direct communication is adjusted between the control post at the Hmeymim Airbase and the Israeli Air Forces headquarters. The work is going on but we would like to expand it and make it more practical. Because we are well aware of the fact the air cannot tolerate mistakes.”

The question is after Putin - Who will THAT leader be?

Is this real? lol
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2015, 06:37:10 PM »
@Nevski

Read it.
Yeah, its real.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2015, 09:32:43 AM »
Don't be fooled...he may be a moral man in some categories, but he is the Prince of Rosh, Russia from the far north,  who will lead the invasion into Israel,  the Valley of Megiddo, the Jezreel Valley, with many armies.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2015, 10:35:55 AM »

@Debbie, all I know is right NOW, he is killing American funded ISIS.

The American govt is the one for Israel to fear at this point in time
Its not Putin who told Jews they cant pray at the Temple mount, it was John Kerry, an American.

I believe in the 'end', all nations will turn on Israel.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2015, 10:39:49 AM »

@Debbie, all I know is right NOW, he is killing American funded ISIS.

The American govt is the one for Israel to fear at this point in time
Its not Putin who told Jews they cant pray at the Temple mount, it was John Kerry, an American.

I believe in the 'end', all nations will turn on Israel.

I agree 100% We should stop pointing the finger at Russia all the time. If there is one big aggressor and one big Islamic terrorist supporting country it's the US. War after war after war. The US supports Islamic causes all around the globe for example in Bosnia and Kosovo (something Russia didn't). Can you believe that the US are pointhing their finger at Russia for destroying ISIS? Oh yes i do, because ISIS = America, the moderate rebels funded by the US to murder every singel Christian in the lands of Iraq and Syria.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2015, 02:40:58 PM »
I think Turkey is most liable to be the Northern Power. But nobody can be sure at this instant.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.