Author Topic: Ah is sad and hungry, need new car  (Read 687 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
  • Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
Re: Ah is sad and hungry, need new car
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2015, 10:30:53 AM »
I always likes your posts  :::D The 9 year old wanted the mom to be safe, so she bought a car...  :laugh:
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2015, 08:18:21 AM »
I wouldn't feel safe if she was driving nearby.

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2015, 05:17:47 PM »
As I'm familiar with almost all of the particulars of the story, I think that woman should be in prison. I would go further and even say that most of the women who live in these impoverished crime-ridden "communities" should be encouraged to undergo sterilization.

This is typical of a shvartze chazir. Human beings go threw a mourning process and typically won't find themselves begging strangers online for money to bury their child. And if they do, they don't take the money and purchase the latest 2015 Chrysler vehicle. They'll spend the money on what they stated they needed it for. She ran a complete scam.

By the way, below is a pic of the child:

He had no hope and probably would of been a burden to society. I hope that his whore for a "mother" suffers the same fate.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2015, 10:43:56 PM »
She is a BT-1000 model. Codename: "Section-8" these facilities are used to create BT models known as the Black Terminatrix at an alarming rate.
Skynet provides the financial means of assistance to all BT-800 models and up in order to mask their assembly activities from the public and keep it on the Cyberdine facility.
In addition, the BT models have already advanced to the 1300 series into the far future.