Author Topic: If G-d forbid Trump won, who would be the worst possible running mate?  (Read 1426 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
He's already chosen it. I have my fun telling Americans we eat beaver nuggets and asking for help from the polar bear invasions, but I never thought someone could turn that into a political strategy. It's the only reason why people could think Trump is conservative.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/259801-trump-christie-could-have-a-place-on-my-ticket

Donald Trump said Wednesday that would have room for Gov. Chris Christie (R-N.J.) in his presidential administration.

“[He is] a very good guy,” Trump said when asked about the fellow presidential candidate, according to NBC News.

“There could certainly be a place for him,” he added when a questioner floated Christie as Trump’s potential running mate in 2016.

Trump was appearing in Manchester, N.H.. for one of the Granite State’s Politics & Eggs events. NBC News said Wednesday that the business mogul addressed a wide range of policy issues.

Among the topics he discussed were education, immigration and even the National Aeronautical and Space Administration (NASA).

“Nothing [is] more important than higher education and education in general,” Trump said. "It’s so important to our economy.

“It’s great,” he said of NASA. “You know, in the old days, it was great.

“Right now we have bigger problems,” the real estate tycoon added. "We’ve got to fix our potholes.”

Christie and Trump both spent Tuesday night in Milwaukee for the fourth GOP presidential debate.

The two men were separated into different portions of the contest, however. Christie appeared in the undercard event because he did not meet Fox Business Network’s minimum polling threshold for the main stage.

The New Jersey governor made the most of his spot by fiercely criticizing Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton.

“I saw the most disgraceful thing of the campaign a few weeks ago,” Christie said. "Hillary Clinton was asked the enemy she was most proud of and she said, ‘Republicans.’

“In the world where we have al Qaeda and [the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria], the mullahs in Iran and [Russian President] Vladimir Putin, the woman who asks to run and represent all of the United States says her greatest enemies are people like you in this audience and us here,” he added, citing Clinton’s remarks during the first Democratic presidential debate on Oct. 13 in Las Vegas.

Trump, meanwhile, took center stage during the Republican contest’s main card in Milwaukee. He earned approximately 24 percent of the event’s Twitter traffic, edging out the seven other competitors on stage.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: If G-d forbid Trump won, who would be the worst possible running mate?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2015, 08:30:14 AM »
You would be electing 2 people with balls that would push more bad agendas.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2015, 08:51:38 AM »
You would be electing 2 people with balls that would push more bad agendas.

What do their balls have to do with anything?

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/09/donald-trump-obama-muslim-chris-christie-react-213816

Lovely pair of leftists.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2015, 02:22:36 PM »
I have a funny feeling that if Trump gets the nomination, he's taking Ted Cruz.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2015, 10:26:29 AM »
What do their balls have to do with anything?

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/09/donald-trump-obama-muslim-chris-christie-react-213816

Lovely pair of leftists.

That is a nightmare waiting to happen.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2015, 08:51:24 AM »
"Real" conservatives say they would run with Chris Christie transsexual baby-killers for Trump.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2015, 09:45:31 AM »

Donald Trump said Wednesday that would have room for Gov. Chris Christie (R-N.J.) in his presidential administration.

Nobody has room for Muzz Muzzie.

Can he also make room for Marc Suckerburg?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2015, 02:45:19 PM »
Nobody has room for Muzz Muzzie.

Can he also make room for Marc Suckerburg?

:::D

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2015, 09:18:42 AM »
Actually I would like to see fat fatty become president. Then I can watch him do his morning jog around the whitehouse.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2015, 11:46:09 AM »
Trump is a right wing hero like Putin is. Really right wing rhetoric while he helps the enemies of America. It kind of fits together, like seeing if Americans would support Putin over cheap words proved they would buy Trump.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: IT GOT WORSE!!!!!!!!
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2015, 10:51:27 AM »
Never say it can't get worse.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/245165-trump-wants-oprah-on-his-ticket

Newly minted Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump believes he has a way to guarantee that he’ll win the White House: Oprah Winfrey on the ticket.

"I think Oprah would be great. I'd love to have Oprah," Trump told ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos in an excerpt from Trump's first interview after his Tuesday morning presidential announcement.

"I think we'd win easily, actually.”

Trump previously floated Winfrey, one of the most recognizable people in the world, as a potential running mate back in 1999, the last time he formed an exploratory committee for the presidency. When asked by Larry King on CNN if he has a vice presidential pick in mind, her name came to mind.

“I love Oprah. Oprah would always be my first choice,” he said back in 1999.

“If she’d do it, she’d be fantastic. I mean, she’s popular, she’s brilliant, she’s a wonderful woman. I mean, if she would ever do it. I don’t know that she would ever do it.”

The real estate magnate announced his entry into the Republican field after a long flirtation with politics. The outspoken and boisterous star of NBC’s “The Apprentice” delivered an almost hour-long speech that barely followed the script released to the media ahead of the event.

He bashed the Obama administration and painted himself as the only candidate with the negotiation skills to outsmart the country’s threats, military and economic.

Trump faces not only a long-shot bid, but also the perception that he’s not a serious candidate. Some Republicans have grumbled that his notoriety could allow him to finish in the top 10 of national polls by August, which would grant him a spot in the party’s first debate.

And the Democratic National Committee mocked Trump in a statement released just after his announcement that also needled former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, who announced his bid on Monday.

“Today, Donald Trump became the second major Republican candidate to announce for president in two days,” DNC national press secretary Holly Shulman said.

“He adds some much-needed seriousness that has previously been lacking from the GOP field, and we look forward hearing more about his ideas for the nation."