Author Topic: Should we sometimes admire our enemies' tactics?  (Read 781 times)

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
Should we sometimes admire our enemies' tactics?
« on: November 14, 2015, 11:26:31 PM »
This got me thinking for a while. Remember how ayatollah Khomeini pronounced fatwa against Rushdie, calling for his death? As much as we may sympathize with Rushdie and condemn a murderous monster like Khomeini, him defending his religion against slurs is an act we can look up too. There are so many Nazi self-hating Jews out there, I wish a chief rabbi in Israel would enact similar edicts against them.

An example is an immoral Bible-hating atheist Sam Harris (ysv), who rejected the Jewish faith. There are many dumb so-called right wingers out there who praise Harris due to his supposedly harsh criticism of Islam. Not many know that this cockroach of Semitic extraction was recently interviewed by Muslim supremacist cenk uygur and called Tanakh "the most barbaric violent disgusting book in history, worse than quran". An example of his vicious antisemitism is how he distorts Torah passages and than makes his writings look academic. In his "Letter to Christian nation", Harris accuses Torah of encouraging fathers to sell their daughters into sexual slavery (which is a vicious lie!) by quoting verses out of context. He also keeps accusing Torah of commanding "stoning non-virgin brides to death" (even though that's not what the verses say). Ironically, Sam Harris claims to be fair critic, but gives an absolutely unfair criticism to Judaism deliberately to promote Nazi antisemitism while pretending, at the same time, to be sympathetic to Jews. I know that his mother was Jewish (thus making him a Jew, halachically) but it appears that he inherited more traits from his paternal lineage, i.e. Quakers.

While I'm a law-abiding citizen and would not condone murder, I believe praying for Sam Harris to die of terminal cancer is a moral religious duty bound on every God-fearing Jew. This beast must be put to death and his soul destroyed! And please, don't get me started with ultimate nazis like Noam Chomsky, Norman filkenstein, and max rosenblum.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 06:24:20 AM by Smash Islam! »
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Should we sometimes admire our enemies' tactics?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2015, 01:10:02 AM »
Smash Islam!, on a related note,  in last week's ' Ask JTF' program that Chaim put together on November 8,  I asked him the following:

Please discuss the Quilliam Foundation( focuses on countering 'Islamism' ) and its founder Maajid Nawaz, a former ' Islamist' leader in Hizb ut-Tahrir?

Chaim condemned the Quilliam Foundation.   That's understating it.   ;D

Sam Harris and Maajid Nawaz co-authored a recent book called  'Islam & the Future of Tolerance' .   I read Nawaz' first book called ' Radical: My Journey from Islamist Extremism'  and that's what led me to ask Chaim the questions that I did.   The fact that Harris and Nawaz are working together very likely reinforces what you expressed.    I likely will read the Harris/ Nawaz book to have a better idea of what we are dealing with.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2015, 02:15:38 PM »
They use the weakness of their opponent, that's not really 'tactics'

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
  • Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2015, 04:37:44 PM »
I do not admire Islamic attacks against innocent people.
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2015, 04:58:43 PM »
I think what Smash Islam is getting at is that these Muslim terrorists believe so strongly in their religion that they're willing to kill and die for it.  That's not to say I condone suicide bombings and killing of so called "infidels." 

On the other hand there are Jews, who are otherwise law abiding, smart, and Torah observant.  Yet from my experience, they seem kind of non-chalant about Israel and the position she is in.  When I say non-chalant, I mean they'll express sorrow and disgust and what's happening over there.  They'll raise money for Israel for Hadassah, or for the amulance services there.  But I have never heard any of them (except my late father every now and then) say to kill them and deport their families, or to say the Arab fifth column must be removed from Jewish land. 

Understandably, they don't want to become like savage Arabs.  However, I remember Chaim once quoting Rabbi Kahane saying "I would rather be at their level than six feet under their level." 

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2015, 12:29:56 AM »
Absolutely not. They are cowards and have no honor!

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2015, 05:13:36 AM »
Absolutely not. They are cowards and have no honor!

Why do you think so? They attack those who attack their faith. We may detest them and pray for their destruction all along, but we could actually learn something from them. Did you even read the Nazi lies Ham Harris spread against Torah?

Here he says Orthodox Jews and "fundamentalist" Christians who follow Leviticus would make mullah Omar of taliban look like fdr in comparison:

According to this pig, Judaism is barbaric and is the source of all evil. He attacks our Holy Torah and calls for its ban. He blames it for slavery and child abuse, and even crusades. He also promotes sodomy and voted for Obama. I think Sam Harris deserves to be sentenced to death for insulting Torah and Hashem.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 05:41:51 AM by Smash Islam! »
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2015, 09:12:49 AM »

My general view. It is possible that two good peoples could hate each other. So its possible to have honorable enemies. It is possible to admire an enemy if they are honorable and their tactics are honorable.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774