Author Topic: Australia Sets Values Test for Immigrants  (Read 1771 times)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
Australia Sets Values Test for Immigrants
« on: August 27, 2007, 06:46:54 PM »
Asserting that Australia has been built on values based on "Judeo-Christian ethics," Prime Minister John Howard's government has introduced a new test for would-be citizens.

The move comes amid concerns about extremist views among some Australian Muslims, and at a time when some small political parties are pushing for immigration -- and Muslim immigration in particular -- to be on the agenda ahead of elections due later this year.

Immigrants who have lived in the country as legal residents for four years and want to become citizens will be expected to score at least 60 percent in a test of 20 questions taken randomly from a pool of 200 questions, covering issues ranging from "Australian values" to history, sport and political institutions. The test also gauges whether applicants have a basic grasp of English.

http://www.newsmax.com/inside_cover/australia_values_test/2007/08/27/27645.html

The Australians have it right !
No peace, without FREEDOM.

newman

Re: Australia Sets Values Test for Immigrants
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2007, 06:52:41 PM »
I'd preferr the animals to be on the first rocket out of here.....into deep space, preferably!

Kiwi

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2007, 08:51:01 AM »
Yes but the problem remains, they can try for it as many times as they like, out of 20 questions 12 have to be right, thats just handing them the paper anyway. At $80 dollars a pop quite a cheap thing too  ::)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2007, 09:10:33 AM »
Yes but the problem remains, they can try for it as many times as they like, out of 20 questions 12 have to be right, thats just handing them the paper anyway. At $80 dollars a pop quite a cheap thing too  ::)
Yes I agree... Too cheap and too easy!
In the US the current standards are similar and much more expensive $400-500/person for the application process. There are at least 10 questions and a written portion on the exam. The problem is that the system is ran and the administered by affirmative action people 'like you know' Cleopatra Jefferson type, so there are BIG gaps in the system. Or maybe that's only my experience...

newman

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2007, 04:51:05 PM »
How about turd worlders and jungle animals stay in the turd world and the jungle?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 03:59:04 AM by newman »

Kiwi

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2007, 02:41:51 AM »
Yes I agree... Too cheap and too easy!
In the US the current standards are similar and much more expensive $400-500/person for the application process. There are at least 10 questions and a written portion on the exam. The problem is that the system is ran and the administered by affirmative action people 'like you know' Cleopatra Jefferson type, so there are BIG gaps in the system. Or maybe that's only my experience...

Its lot harder to get your greencard tho, I was impressed, even tho they wanted to know the ins and outs of a ducks arse.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2007, 01:47:00 PM »
60% is not good enough. IMO, you should get 100% on the test to become a citizen.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .