Author Topic: 'Life in Israel is far safer than in Paris right now'  (Read 1352 times)

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
  • Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
'Life in Israel is far safer than in Paris right now'
« on: November 17, 2015, 06:48:16 AM »
Two Jewish families arrive in Israel on aliyah after Paris attacks. 'I would not want my children to live, learn and get married in France.'

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/203490

Two French Jewish families graced Ben-Gurion International Airport's Arrivals hall on Monday afternoon, just days after the Islamic State (ISIS) attack which killed 129.

Both families, Paris natives, immigrated via the Jewish Agency for Israel and with help from the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews and were part of a group of forty Jews from France who made aliyah on Monday..

"After the attack, people were afraid to leave their homes," Daniel Bentura, who came to Israel with his wife and two children, stated upon leaving. "There were police everywhere. It was simply terrifying."

"For two years we have lived without security and have wanted to immigrate to Israel," Bentura added. "Anti-Semitism in Paris has greatly increased."

"I would not want my children to live, learn and get married in France," he continued. "Life in Israel is far safer than the current situation in Paris."

"We have family and friends here; for us, this is our home. "

Both the Bentura family and Sergei Uzan, who also returned to Israel Monday after making Aliyah 20 years ago and having returned to France, are moving to Netanya.

The IFCJ has helped hundreds of French immigrants receive financial support, help finding employment, immigration and acclimation assistance for families, and other services.

"The IFCJ is committed to protect the Jewish communities in need around the world and help those who want to immigrate from these communities," President Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein stated.

The move is the latest in a mass wave of French Aliyah, being sponsored in part by the Israeli government. 7,000 French Jews made Aliyah in 2014 as part of the three-year program, and a recent poll suggests some 80% of French Jewry are considering leaving, primarily to Israel.
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
Re: 'Life in Israel is far safer than in Paris right now'
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2015, 07:18:50 AM »
propaganda maybe they have been paid to say so

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2015, 07:21:21 AM »
propaganda maybe they have been paid to say so

I do not know who should pay people to tell that Israel is safer then Paris at the moment? I disagree with this statement by the way. It's both unsafe.
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2015, 08:27:43 AM »
I disagree with this statement by the way. It's both unsafe.

at least we agree on something. the remaining explanation is that they are dumb; french and Jews serfatit particularly are usually very stupid they think they know everything love 'la bagette'

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2015, 11:19:44 AM »
Those Parisians were horrified, they had become complacent and relaxed, not realizing that Isis had entered and planned the attacks so well. Israel knows and is seasoned in the Wars and deceptions of Islam.

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2015, 12:31:38 PM »
Those Parisians were horrified, they had become complacent and relaxed, not realizing that Isis had entered and planned the attacks so well. Israel knows and is seasoned in the Wars and deceptions of Islam.

Every fool could predicted this attacks. Everyone saw this coming and the majority did nothing, and still will do nothing. Fools.

Offline JeffBalloon

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2015, 04:38:45 PM »
It seems nowhere is safe anymore.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2015, 04:42:50 PM »
Nothing is safe till muslamic terrorism is not obliterated from this earth.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.