Author Topic: Can we just stop the infighting....  (Read 1002 times)

raiseyourfist

Can we just stop the infighting....
« on: August 28, 2007, 08:57:56 AM »
Lately certain situations have expired where members of our forum have left due to the nature of some of our more vigorous JTFers... my motives was called into question after it appeared that i was verbally attacked because i had a difference of an opinion to some of Chaim videos that he made last week... fair enough but i then thought to myself is running away nessesary going to fix the situation in Israel where millions of jews are in desperate need of Chaim's presence and by extension our ability to become a mass movement on a crash basis.... WE NEED TO WORK TOGETHER IF WE ARE TO ACHIEVE THIS....

Chaim has made it perfectly clear in "ask JTF" that we need to overcome this hurdle within our own movement because not only are members of JTF going to leave due to the antagonizing nature that has been instilled within this forum but other people (guests) are going be tempted away from joining us if they think we can't sensibly have disagreements...

By the way i am not saying we can't disagree but certainly verbal threats should be harbored unless the hared calls for the situation...   
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 09:00:21 AM by raiseyourfist »

Boeregeneraal

Re: Can we just stop the infighting....
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 09:02:46 AM »
Very True!

"Eendragt Maakt Macht"

Which means, one uniform, makes power. So really, standing UNITED one will be STRONG

Don't let the enemy destroy us from within!!!