Author Topic: Anger , hurt , and hope.  (Read 1544 times)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
Anger , hurt , and hope.
« on: August 28, 2007, 01:18:14 AM »
It's 12 pm here, I wanted too share a video I watch many times before going too bed.  I post this more for me than the people in the forum.

Family is everything, this is why I support the Jewish people, because of the love of life they have. Something within me tells me things will get better. It has to. G-d bless you all. I'm at my wits end, but I refuse too give up. I gotta have faith. Idiot libs are making videos about katrina, they have no clue. None. They never had to cut a tree down and make fire wood to cook a meal. They never stood in a line too get ice. The bastards have no clue. They never had to ration water .  Never had to choose between brushing our teeth with the water we had, or take a "shower".

I really despise the liberals. They are using us as pawns. Most of these idiots would not have lasted one day after katrina. I doubt that these idiots would have the guts to shoot the food , we needed too eat.

But then again, who cares.

Poor white people , just don't make the news. That being texted , nor do the Jews. No one seems too give a damn about them as well. What a wonderful world.

Be well. G-d bless.

No peace, without FREEDOM.

newman

Re: Anger , hurt , and hope.
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 01:26:47 AM »
We should use LIBERALS for firewood!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2007, 01:28:46 AM »
Or we could drop them on mecca... *grin*

I hope you feel better, Jeff. You are such a wonderful and amazing member of the forum.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2007, 01:42:58 AM »
But I heard the brain is the part that burns the best so liberals might not work too well...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

newman

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2007, 01:47:51 AM »
But I heard the brain is the part that burns the best so liberals might not work too well...

We could use them as fertiliser. They're full of BS already. ;)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2007, 01:54:21 AM »
I agree family is everything.
I will pray everyday that things will get better for all of us in this crazy world - but especially you and your family.  It is so exciting that your family will be getting bigger soon.

Thanks for the link to the Journey song - I just loved them when I was younger.

PS - your family is pretty big now with the addition of all of us.  ;)
Hang in there.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2007, 09:08:13 AM »
This is what liberals do with everyone MW.  Without victims that they can exploit and "save" they are nothing.  Victims to liberals are what the curtain was to the Wizard of Oz.  Eliminate the victims and the victim mentality and you eliminate their power base and show the true worthlessness of their ideology.  They have no concept of people who actually take responsibility for their lives but would prefer that we all look to the great and powerful government, which consequently in their perfect Utopian world is run by liberals, for solutions to all our problems.  What's even sicker is that so many people actually prefer this type of government.

Never give up no matter how dire things seem.  That's what separates you from the "victims".  G-d bless you.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson