Author Topic: Young Canaanite Stabber to go free after release from the Hospital  (Read 771 times)

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/203589#.VkzqSnYrKUk
The 11-year-old Arab terrorist Ali Alkam, who along with his 14-year-old cousin Muawiyyeh Alkam stabbed and moderately wounded a security guard on the Jerusalem light rail last Tuesday, is receiving medical care and will soon be released - without standing trial.

Ali is still hospitalized at Hadassah Ein Kerem Hospital in the capital in moderate condition after having three bullets extracted from his body, reports Walla! News on Wednesday.

The two young terrorists caught the security guard by surprise and stabbed him repeatedly at a station in the Pisgat Ze'ev neighborhood, before the wounded 25-year-old managed to shoot Ali and Muawiyyeh was detained, as captured on security camera footage.

Police say Ali stabbed his victim with sharp scissors, while Muawiyyeh stabbed with a knife.

However, because Ali is under the age of 14 he cannot be sentenced to jail time - and therefore he is simply to be released from the hospital after he recovers and not stand trial.

The terrorist was kept asleep on anesthetics for several days but recently regained consciousness. His father told Walla! he was allowed twice to speak with his stabber son, who told him he was "okay" and then smiled.

Ali's father said that welfare workers of the Jerusalem municipality are working with him regarding his terrorist son's fate.

"They told me that they will send him to a special school, under their supervision. When I met him (Ali), I calmed him (by saying) that he won't go to jail."

In investigation Muawiyyeh confessed to convincing Ali to conduct the stabbing, saying, "I wanted to kill Jews to avenge my cousin, Muhammed Ali, who was murdered at Damascus Gate." Muhammed Ali stabbed three people at the Gate, located outside of Jerusalem's Old City, on October 12; he was eliminated on-site by security forces.

On Thursday the attorney's office is expected to submit an indictment against Muawiyyeh. Ali is to be investigated after being released from hospital.

Offline Chiram

• Senior JTFer
Re: Young Canaanite Stabber to go free after release from the Hospital
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2015, 07:06:25 PM »
Medical care and special schools are a complete waste and only delaying those little drecks' vocation to become worm food after killing more innocent Jews.

Muslim nazi terrorists are unredeemable and should be dealt with extreme prejudice regardless of age or gender.

“He who is compassionate to the cruel, will ultimately become cruel to the compassionate” _ Rambam

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
  • Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2015, 02:13:15 AM »
Threat them, release them, and wait them to kill more Jews. Stupid.
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2015, 07:35:46 AM »
“He who is compassionate to the cruel, will ultimately become cruel to the compassionate” _ Rambam

Israel

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2015, 10:57:20 AM »
With such liberties, the muslamic terrorists can build huge armies everywhere.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.