Author Topic: JTF VIDEOS FOR 08/27/07 TO RATE, COMMENT, AND SHARE WITH OTHERS  (Read 2944 times)

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Hey guys, I apologize for not posting the daily videos to rate and comment on.  I'm in the states now, I had to make a killer drive almost clear across the country (yes I drove through your wonderful state of Missouri, Shoshana, it was humid as hell hehe) and then I started my first week and a half of law school.  I've been really busy and I don't have the internet yet so that's why I haven't been making these posts.  I haven't even seen the past 8 of Chaim's videos because I can't log into JTF on my school network because we have a really strict policy on our network and any traffic can be viewed by administrators.  My postings on JTF would definitely get me kicked out of the school of law.  I'm logged onto somebody's wireless network at the moment but I'm getting my own internet set up on Saturday so the posts will resume then and I'll be back to my old JTF self.  I have some funny schvartza and Muslim stories to tell.  You wouldn't believe how the affirmative action people at the school behave.  It's surprising.  Also it's amazing how many Muslims wearing the head coverings there are, (the school is in the midwest)  I've also been amazed at how many white and black Americans there are who have converted to Islam and are wearing the trash bags now.  I just happened to speak to this black dude in the law school and he told me how he was in Egypt "studying" for 3 months.  I don't need to elaborate on what type of studying that was.  At a Wal Mart, I saw two fat, blonde, hick, middle-aged twins.  They looked like your typical midwestern white trash.  One was dressed in the typical regalia, and the other was dressed up in her trash bags over her head and body.  I'm not used to seeing these things and it's surprising me on a daily basis to see a group of 8 or 10 trash-people walking on the crosswalks in a typical Midwestern town.

Anyway, excuse my absence and bear with me as I get back on the internet and get back in the routine of making the JTF video posts.  Later   

(Muslim Terrorist Endorses Hillary Clinton And Barack Obama)

(Farrakhan Muslim Endorses Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama)
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Re: JTF VIDEOS FOR 08/27/07 TO RATE, COMMENT, AND SHARE WITH OTHERS
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2007, 10:22:04 PM »
Hilarious!!!!

Good job, Chaim.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

newman

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2007, 10:28:33 PM »
The real Americans in the Midwest have guns and don't suffer from self-hate. I PRAY the muslims there start acting up.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2007, 10:40:54 PM »
Just watched Chaim in "the hood" OMG HILARIOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT WAS A GREAT VIDEO !
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2007, 11:02:37 PM »
The real Americans in the Midwest have guns and don't suffer from self-hate. I PRAY the muslims there start acting up.
How about Dearborn?  If a Jew dared go there he'd get shot in three seconds.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

newman

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2007, 11:21:36 PM »

Dearborn should be torched. It's beyond saving.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2007, 11:25:33 PM »

Get all the Irish and Italians out first.  They're good people.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

newman

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2007, 11:31:12 PM »

I agree, of coarse.

I'm surprised the Italians and Irish are still there. It's a hell hole from what I hear.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2007, 11:36:44 PM »

I agree, of coarse.

I'm surprised the Italians and Irish are still there. It's a hell hole from what I hear.
It is.  It's about 45 minutes from my house.  Whenever my dad goes there on business I tell him to take an armored car.  But the Italians and Irish have their own neighborhoods.  They stay far away from the Arabs.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2007, 03:40:02 PM »

Muslims ought to come on down to Missouri,Tennessee or Kentucky...Rednecks with shot guns don't care for Muslims much. :) And we all have guns. :)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2007, 05:31:01 PM »
Yes we do !! :) :) :)
No peace, without FREEDOM.

newman

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2007, 05:32:11 PM »

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2007, 06:50:38 PM »
lol guns keep the government from turning tyrannical, and keep criminals deterred and matched in terms of weaponry.

newman

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2007, 07:05:23 PM »
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." ---George Washington

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2007, 10:47:52 PM »
The constitution talks about a Citizen's militia to keep the people safe from a tyrannical government (and criminals).  I 100% agree with that.

Criminals by definition break the law anyways, so they will get guns.