Author Topic: Why is being a Jew a bad thing?  (Read 1897 times)

Offline Astralzest

• New JTFer
Why is being a Jew a bad thing?
« on: November 20, 2015, 04:30:40 PM »
I found out I was 1/4 / (or) 1/8th Jewish from my mother's side a year and a half back, well, I was super happy and proud of it but I have had some very bad experiences. Basically I was told it was pathetic and that I should just hide it away or cut myself. I was also told that the (distant) relatives I found out died in the holocaust were all fake and that I was a troll trying to make people feel sad over something not real, or that they ''were just Jews''. This person online obsessively stalks me and other Jewish users 24/7 and uploads every post to a blog to get others to spam/flag them/me and to gain followers and told me I was insane for showing interest in Jews/Judaism and should seek a mental hospital. I was banned from several forums for even mentioning the dreaded J-word. Now I am super discouraged and ashamed, and depressed also. I feel brainwashed. I want to learn more about who I am and my lineage but it's hard when I am spammed, flagged and harassed ad nauseum as if I am some disgusting insect or rodent. I never got this kind of treatment for my other ethnicities.I've lost all interest in Jews/lineages/Judaism completely. The stress is too much and it's made me feel like dirt. So I will be leaving this forum and no longer consider myself a Jew (or follower of Judaism) or will ever mention it again as all it has done in the last few months is cause me stress and my Dr. says I need to cut that out. Cheers.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 04:46:57 PM by Astralzest »

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2015, 09:27:38 PM »
This is very hard to read.
Could you try and summarize it in just one sentence? And proof read it.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2015, 11:40:53 AM »
you don't need to leave the forum stay ask questions whatever you wanna know what people are telling you and the jtf forum have totally no correlation whatsover

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2015, 05:28:59 PM »
It's an ancient nation and movement to perfect the world. Trolling happens on every internet page, educational facility, in the streets, and everywhere you might go in the Western world, and most of the rest of the world will want to kill you on sight. I don't see what this forum has to do with others trolling you on other pages, you're not really Jewish though, it's just part of your ancestry, but of course, supporting Jews or Judaism will incite armies of Jew haters against you.

Welcome to our world. Jewish blood is cheap to most of the world, and while doing what G-d says is always the toughest path that forces you to work on yourself the most, there's nothing else that's worth anything but loving G-d and doing what He, the creator of the world tells you to do.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2015, 10:11:56 PM »
You said you are Jewish on your mother's side. Is it her mother's mother's mother, etc...? If so, you are 100% a Jew.

Offline Astralzest

• New JTFer
Re: Why is being a Jew a bad thing?
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2015, 11:45:44 PM »
It's an ancient nation and movement to perfect the world. Trolling happens on every internet page, educational facility, in the streets, and everywhere you might go in the Western world, and most of the rest of the world will want to kill you on sight. I don't see what this forum has to do with others trolling you on other pages, you're not really Jewish though, it's just part of your ancestry, but of course, supporting Jews or Judaism will incite armies of Jew haters against you.

Welcome to our world. Jewish blood is cheap to most of the world, and while doing what G-d says is always the toughest path that forces you to work on yourself the most, there's nothing else that's worth anything but loving G-d and doing what He, the creator of the world tells you to do.

I only discovered my Jewish heritage a year ago and I'm not even allowed to mention or show pride in it, so why bother? All it has done is made me feel ashamed of myself and my family. I guess I was naive for being initially proud and happy about it, I didn't know having Jewish heritage was such a bad thing and something to be ashamed of. My experience/pride has been ruined and I feel embarrassed for even showing interest in this.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2015, 02:32:43 AM »
I only discovered my Jewish heritage a year ago and I'm not even allowed to mention or show pride in it, so why bother? All it has done is made me feel ashamed of myself and my family. I guess I was naive for being initially proud and happy about it, I didn't know having Jewish heritage was such a bad thing and something to be ashamed of. My experience/pride has been ruined and I feel embarrassed for even showing interest in this.

Jealous people will try to put you down. You're allowed to show pride in it. Real good pride fights back when a scumbag tries to attack it. There is nothing that makes me more proud and happy in the world, and though a million muslims on facebook tell me I'm trash and say death to me, even though a million missionary master manipulators try to tell me I'm going to hell for it, every neo-nazi makes up conspiracies over it and millions of black people claim they're the real Jew, I know I am, and I know what a priceless treasure it is, so it's like a lemonade stand telling you your diamond is not good for money there, or a dog barking at you behind a fence, who cares what they think. If you can't be proud of what's right, because of people that don't respect it, it won't be this issue, it'll be another and another until you realize that you're worth alot, not just something, but everything about you has value and makes you who you are, a human with G-d's soul breathed into you, that can change the world.

Furthermore, standing with Israel is guaranteed by the creator of the universe in a permanent blessing/curse to curse those that curse Israel, and bless those that bless Israel, and you'll see those rewards in this life and the world to come, if you're really sincere and only fight harder when people attack you for it.

I take down 10 trolls a day on all kinds of pages. Post what they said to you, I'll show you how to tear them apart and look good doing it, thank G-d my experience in debate and sales helps me.

Standing for what's right is never a bad thing, but you can be guaranteed that bad people will stand against you for it, and will use whatever weapon they have against you. For example, people with Irish heritage sometimes get made fun of as drunks, for being less classy than the English, or for being violent. I've yet to meet an Irishman who doesn't take those sort of insults very lightly, and they in no way make him ashamed of who he is, he'll only get more proud about it, and that is as it should be.

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2015, 03:28:40 AM »

I take down 10 trolls a day on all kinds of pages. Post what they said to you, I'll show you how to tear them apart and look good doing it, thank G-d my experience in debate and sales helps me.

Do you hear that ? See if 11 trolls a day isn't too much?!!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2015, 06:18:50 AM »
Do you hear that ? See if 11 trolls a day isn't too much?!!

Pfft 11 trolls. That is not a fair fight. You'd better bring one more guy.