Author Topic: where is kelly maureen?  (Read 8639 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: where is kelly maureen?
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2007, 04:55:52 PM »
I forgot.  she is Jewish.  Great!
I WAS JUST GOING TO SAY THAT :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2007, 04:57:21 PM »
oh come on, just admit it that what King David did with bathsheva was wrong.  adultery is wrong even if the Jew happens to be a great King.  as for samson....well....wasn't it the shiksa delilah who proved to be his undoing?  isn't he THE best example of why we Jewish men, despite our weakness for beatiful shiksas, ought to keep away from them romantically?
in any case, i am glad to know that I am not the only one who has such temptations.  who among us men could resist the olivia newton-John of 1974 when she first sang "I honestly love you"? 
oh wait a moment, I forgot.  she is Jewish.  Great!

That's what I thought.

Rabbi Blech said that Samson lost his sight as punishment because he first sinned with his eyes by lusting after gentile women.

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2007, 04:59:07 PM »
are you referring to rabbi benjamin blech?  isn't he great?  he writes well, he speaks well, and has a very appealing way of explaining Judaism

newman

« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2007, 05:05:48 PM »
are you referring to rabbi benjamin blech?  isn't he great?  he writes well, he speaks well, and has a very appealing way of explaining Judaism

Yes.

I've got two of his books. I laughed so hard I nearly peed my pants. A brilliant writer.

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2007, 05:12:35 PM »
one of the few problems i have with modern orthodox rabbis like him, though, is that sometimes i suspect that some of them still vote for the dhimmicrats.  but maybe i am wrong about this.  in fact, the opposite argument can be made: since the modern orthodox strive to be good americans as well as good Jews, they are MORE likely to be republicans, while the chareidi Jews, seeing themselves always as outsiders, may be the ones who still hold on to the dhimmicratic party.

in any case, i really do enjoy reading Rabbi Blech's books.  He writes so clearly, yet so intelligently, without making me feel guilty for somehow not being a good enough Jew.  he sounds like he is living today, and not in some oppressive eastern european shtetl from centuries ago.  He always writes about things that are of immediate interest, avoiding the irrelevant and esoteric.  And by the way, he is quite a lively, engaging speaker as well.  never a dull moment with him.

newman

« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2007, 05:15:25 PM »
Rabbis Blech & Singer on the one card would bring the house (or should I say schul) down.

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2007, 05:17:46 PM »
singer?  who is rabbi singer?  or do you mean the yiddish novelist, isaac singer?

newman

« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2007, 05:24:13 PM »
singer?  who is rabbi singer?  or do you mean the yiddish novelist, isaac singer?

Rabbi Tovia Singer of Israel National Radio. The Jackie Mason of the air.

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2007, 05:31:39 PM »
to tell you the truth, i am not particularly impressed with rabbi tovia singer.  he seems like a nice enough guy, but he also seems to pretty much be a repeat of the kinds of things dennis prager says.  i like to learn about new things, or at least old things but in new ways.  but like i said, he seems like a nice man.

newman

« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2007, 05:35:44 PM »
to tell you the truth, i am not particularly impressed with rabbi tovia singer.  he seems like a nice enough guy, but he also seems to pretty much be a repeat of the kinds of things dennis prager says.  i like to learn about new things, or at least old things but in new ways.  but like i said, he seems like a nice man.

You need to listen to all his shows. He's like Chaim in that the more wound up he gets, the funnier he is.

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2007, 05:45:29 PM »
this is off the subject, but what country is that flag from that you have showing?  my guess is that it is from either new zealand or australia

newman

« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2007, 05:50:35 PM »
this is off the subject, but what country is that flag from that you have showing?  my guess is that it is from either new zealand or australia

Australia.

Dunno the NZ one. NZ is Australia's Canada........they don't matter. ;)

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2007, 06:00:25 PM »
lol...actually, i recently heard something that helped level the playing field a little between the canadians and americans, and that is that apparently, america's ancestry comes largely from germany, while canada's comes from scotland.  scotland was one of the leaders of the very pro-Jewish puritan movement, and gave us people like the great free-market economist adam smith.  germany gave us two world wars, the nazis, and perhaps worst of all, the so-called music of richard wagner.  can you guess which people i like more?

my overall feeling is this, that the most moral nations on earth are those whose predominant language is either hebrew or english.  from that perspective, not only america and israel are great nations, but so is australia, canada, great britain, new zealand, the solomon islands, and others that i cannot think of at the moment.

i hope john howard is the leader of australia for the next fifty years.

newman

« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2007, 06:05:16 PM »
It's also true that the longest lasting, real democracies on Earth are ALL English speaking, British or ex-British: USA, Canada, UK, Australia, NZ.

Tell that to the self-hating liberals who think Anglo-saxons are a cancer on the Earth and watch them squirm.

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2007, 06:14:41 PM »
the only real cancers on the Earth are the islamofascists and their left-wing enablers.

it really is too bad that the british have lost all pride in their heritage.  classic british culture has a lot to contribute to the civilizing and enrichment of society.  one of my university degrees is in english, with a special emphasis on british literature; i absolutely love the stuff.   sorry to say this, but i prefer it over american literature!  shakespeare, milton, defoe, swift, scott, dickens, wilde, joyce...the list goes on.  then there are the great british leaders of history: oliver cromwell, benjamin disraeli, winston churchill, margaret thatcher, tony blair....and yes, the british have also produced some of the most beautiful music in the world, too.  yet often when i have asked the british themselves about all this, they have virtually no idea what i am talking about, treating me like i am some kind of ancient relic from times past.

newman

« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2007, 06:21:34 PM »
The British have contributed as much to western civilisation as the Greeks and Romans but the Brits seem to think their culture is somehow racist and evil and should be replaced with the 'wonderful' culture of the turd world!

American liberals hold the same view. I just wish they could point to the example of the wonderful non-European culture they want us to adopt.

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2007, 08:41:57 PM »
olivia newton-john is indeed Jewish.  the only problem is, she considers herself to be christian, and even wears a cross around her neck.  she was raised to believe in JESUS.  but her mother's mother was Jewish, so that makes her 100% Jewish.  same with actor harrison ford, and, believe it or not, elvis and moamar khadafi.

as for the liberal disdain for european culture, in a different sort of way, i share their aversion.  they hate europe because they hate anything white.  from my point of view, I have an aversion to them because it was europe that brought us the crusades, inquisitions, pogroms, jihads, and holocausts.  personally, i prefer my own Jewish culture, and any culture coming from English speaking countries.  true, that great britain is part of europe, but it is an island seperated from the main european continent,which has helped them think in a more independent, intelligent manner.

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2007, 09:42:57 PM »
yes, isn't that amazing?  the story i read in the local Jewish paper here many years ago is that some islamofascist then residing in israel raped and kidnapped a Jewish woman and took her to libya, where she gave birth to litle moamar.  imagine his shock if he learned he was Jewish!  maybe he should start attending some Torah classes!

yes, the british came from continental europe, but that was a long long time ago, and besides, it took character for them to leave the continent, much as it took courage for people who first came to america, so already they were a people apart from the mainstream herd

raiseyourfist

« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2007, 12:41:27 AM »
Another great torah abiding person in the entertainment industry is sacha baron Cohen..

Many jews hate him for his exploits acting as Borat however he recently married Isla Fisher telling her that he would only marry if she converted...

He really is a torah abiding jew

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2007, 12:47:40 AM »
but converting for the sake of marriage is not considered a valid conversion.  and I question whether Borat is truly a religious Jew, the way he showed tens of millions of people his naked body.  did we really have to see that? 

raiseyourfist

« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2007, 12:51:09 AM »
sometimes as a jew you just need to learn to admit humour ....

If you have seen borat goes to america it shows how the kasaks despise the jews and how they portray "running of the Jew" which is a juxta position of spanish culture of "running of the bull"

what can i tell you if you look at how he embraces the jewish faith you would see that he really does care about the jewish people

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2007, 12:55:50 AM »
i have mixed feelings about the borat movie.  on the one hand, i admit that there were times when i was laughing very hard, but on the other hand, there were times when it was just plain gross, like that horrible scene where he is wrestling his fat male friend and they are both completely naked.  it is the one and only time i ever watched a movie where i literally turned my head away so as not to watch to gruesome proceedings.  the fact that he had such a scene, makes me think that he must be a gay homo.  and that scene where he brings his feces to his guest host, might have been the movie's most disgusting scene of all.  no religious person would have such a completely tasteless scenes in their movies.

i know i am sounding like a prude, but the last thing i am is a prude.  if anything, i have to control what i say so that i do not shock people with what i really think about such matters.  and yet, that movie did offend me, because of scenes such as the ones i just described.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2007, 01:03:51 AM »
i have mixed feelings about the borat movie.  on the one hand, i admit that there were times when i was laughing very hard, but on the other hand, there were times when it was just plain gross, like that horrible scene where he is wrestling his fat male friend and they are both completely naked.  it is the one and only time i ever watched a movie where i literally turned my head away so as not to watch to gruesome proceedings.  the fact that he had such a scene, makes me think that he must be a gay homo.  and that scene where he brings his feces to his guest host, might have been the movie's most disgusting scene of all.  no religious person would have such a completely tasteless scenes in their movies.

i know i am sounding like a prude, but the last thing i am is a prude.  if anything, i have to control what i say so that i do not shock people with what i really think about such matters.  and yet, that movie did offend me, because of scenes such as the ones i just described.

Yeh when i watch the movie the first time i would agree with everything you have said... however i feel the movie really shows how silly anti-semetism is and the type of backward people that thinks this is appropriate thing to do..

By the way He did make fun of the kasaks in many ways by making these anti-semites look stupid in their own right

I think the movie breaks the barriers of what is and isn't ok things to say and do and its just funny to watch

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2007, 01:16:41 AM »
i do agree with you when it comes to antisemitism.  the borat movie made it as clear as day how utterly stupid the antisemites are

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2007, 01:31:16 AM »
yes, sarah and soshana and everybody else, it is me, Jewish Teddy Bear.  and of course i have a crush on kelly maureen, all normal men do.  she is totally hot, not to mention about as pro-Israel and pro-Jewish as any gentile can possibly be.  we have even had discussions where she is defending our Jewish people, while i am the opposition!
in any case, it really is not like her to not contact me for this long of a period of time.  i know that her only child, a boy of just 12 years old, recently took a trip to israel.  my fear is that something terrible has happened to him, causing her to retreat into complete silence.  but i also am trying to not panic by assuming the worst.  so i do not know what to think at this point.
maybe all of us should form some kind of investigative team to find out her whereabouts, making sure she is okay.

She has a kid? You're kidding me? With a smoking [edit: religious forum].

As Chaim has repeatedly said, do you notice how right wing Jews (and Gentiles) are so attractive and the leftists are generally so damn ugly?

There are exceptions, but it's a rule.