Author Topic: Iran:Nuclear Threat  (Read 2613 times)

Offline MartinP

• New JTFer
Iran:Nuclear Threat
« on: August 28, 2007, 04:23:23 PM »
This goes out to mainly Israelis, but also to anyone else who has a knowledge based opinion. If and when do you think Israel will strike Iran? And do you think it would succeed? I can't help but think those nutjobs are getting closer to getting a bomb. I doubt that even the leftists want to see the aftermath of a nuclear strike on Israel, I know I sure don't. I believe G-d will protect Israel, but if reading the Tanach tells me anything, its that G-d usually likes people to help themselved as well.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
Re: Iran:Nuclear Threat
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 06:25:33 PM »
Bush warns of 'holocaust' if Iran gets nukes 08.28.07, 3:11 PM ET

RENO (Thomson Financial) - US President George W Bush warned today that letting Iran acquire atomic weapons risked putting the Middle East 'under the shadow of a nuclear holocaust.'

'Iran's active pursuit of technology that could lead to nuclear weapons threatens to put a region already known for instability and violence under the shadow of a nuclear holocaust,' he told a veterans group here.

http://www.forbes.com/afxnewslimited/feeds/afx/2007/08/28/afx4061422.html
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline MartinP

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2007, 12:32:17 AM »
I just hope someone does something about it. Quite frankly, it wouldn't be any skin off my back to see Iran go up in smoke.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2007, 06:29:56 PM »
We should have turned Iran into a parking lot years ago! What happened to the balls that Israel and America used to have?

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2007, 06:32:48 PM »
We should have turned Iran into a parking lot years ago! What happened to the balls that Israel and America used to have?

We allowed the liberals to slice them off.
No peace, without FREEDOM.