Author Topic: 1,000 American rabbis sign letter welcoming Syrian refugees  (Read 3159 times)

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
  • Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
Re: 1,000 American rabbis sign letter welcoming Syrian refugees
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2015, 07:30:19 AM »
Haha! And people find it straingh that so many people have a problem with the Jews. What i am saying is, this Jews are the one's that make the Jews look bad. We have thousands of Jewish pro-multicultural, pro-gay marriage and anti-white in Europe but also in the US.
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2015, 09:13:13 AM »
maybe they want their heads sawed off.
1000 heads sawed off.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2015, 04:35:45 AM »
Jews are less then 0.5% of the population in Europe. Do so many people have problem with Germans and Swedes too? the vast Majority of both seem to support welcoming as many muslim "fugees" as possible.
Haha! And people find it straingh that so many people have a problem with the Jews. What i am saying is, this Jews are the one's that make the Jews look bad. We have thousands of Jewish pro-multicultural, pro-gay marriage and anti-white in Europe but also in the US.

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2015, 01:55:49 PM »
Jews are less then 0.5% of the population in Europe. Do so many people have problem with Germans and Swedes too? the vast Majority of both seem to support welcoming as many muslim "fugees" as possible.

True. We blaim our own people for supporting this genocide against our people. So do we blaim muslims and so do we blaim Jews, who should live in Israel and not in Europe. I think you should agree with me that a Jew living in Europe, supporting multicultralism and the same sex agenda is worse then any muslim terrorist in the world. Don't you agree?
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2015, 05:58:51 PM »
Many jews are mentally ill.  The great Chaim ben Pesach has said as much on numerous occasions.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2015, 06:10:38 PM »
True. We blaim our own people for supporting this genocide against our people. So do we blaim muslims and so do we blaim Jews, who should live in Israel and not in Europe. I think you should agree with me that a Jew living in Europe, supporting multicultralism and the same sex agenda is worse then any muslim terrorist in the world. Don't you agree?

No I disagree.  They're not worse than Muslim terrorists.  There's no moral equivalence whatsoever.  Many Jews who (mistakenly) support multiculturalism do so because they don't want to be the only ones that stick out like a sore thumb.  They're not doing it to destroy white Europeans.  So if you truly believe that Jews who are a tiny minority of the world's population, among a whole bunch of other liberal people, are the source of Europe's ills, then JTF is not for you.   

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2015, 08:56:33 AM »
No I disagree.  They're not worse than Muslim terrorists.  There's no moral equivalence whatsoever.  Many Jews who (mistakenly) support multiculturalism do so because they don't want to be the only ones that stick out like a sore thumb.  They're not doing it to destroy white Europeans.  So if you truly believe that Jews who are a tiny minority of the world's population, among a whole bunch of other liberal people, are the source of Europe's ills, then JTF is not for you.

First i'am going to laugh at you. HAHAHA! (mistakenly). I support the JTF. I do not support left-wing, liberal, anti-Jewish, anti-European Jews who do everything in favour for muslims and immigrants (only an imbecile will protect this Jews, like you do). I do not support any people destroying nations... Europe, the USA or Israel. I wondering why you protect this people? Do you don't get Chaim's messages about this self-hating Jews who want to destroy Israel and the west? Why do you protect people that are against yourself (if you are not one of those Jews ofcourse)?

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2015, 09:00:23 AM »

I don' t blam Jews for Europe's illnes. I blaim liberal, leftwing idiots for this including Jews like this Rabbis. This Rabbis are the enemy of the US. Do you chose them above any other leftwing American? How much are they better then any other dumb American leftwinger?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2015, 11:26:49 AM »
Muslamic terrorists are the worst in this world. It would have been better if some respected Jews would not have supported them in any way.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2015, 11:52:15 AM »
Muslamic terrorists are the worst in this world. It would have been better if some respected Jews would not have supported them in any way.

Very true. No person on this planet should support the scum.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2015, 08:01:36 PM »
And I will bet the bank that 100% of these “rabbis” were all reform and leftists. The majority of reform “rabbis” do not even believe in G-d.

And to answer the question above... While there are mislead Jews who do wrong who are not evil but ignorant, any Jew who betrays his own people is worse and lower than any terrorist.

I would also like to add that idiots like this (who want Syrian Muslims whom the vast majority side with Islamic State-ISIS to invade this country too after seeing what they do to Jews in Israel??) cause a huge amount of anti-semitism and many problems for the Jewish people.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2015, 08:20:04 PM »
Hard to argue with this.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2015, 09:57:59 PM »
Look, I am not a self hating Jew.  If I was, I wouldn't be an admin here.

I don't want Syrians/Muslim terrorists flooding into Europe, America, or Israel.  These American so-called rabbis who want those Syrians here are all idiots. 

However, anti-semitism has been around for a long long time...way before Europe and America began having problems with undesirable immigrants.  So while these idiot "rabbis" make other Jews look bad, I don't see the same vitriol directed at non-Jewish white liberals. 

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2015, 04:55:38 AM »
Obviously not. And also I don't think you have the right to tell Jews where to live. There have been Jews living in Europe since before Christianith took roots there. It's ironic to say Jews should all live in Israel while at the same time most Europeans seem to think Israel has no right to exist (not saying you are one of them).

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2015, 05:12:33 AM »
They must accept all of them in their house serve them all they need all day

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2015, 06:14:01 AM »
Obviously not. And also I don't think you have the right to tell Jews where to live. There have been Jews living in Europe since before Christianith took roots there. It's ironic to say Jews should all live in Israel while at the same time most Europeans seem to think Israel has no right to exist (not saying you are one of them).

A Jew or a white leftwing pro-multicultural idiot is my enemy just as a muslim so i will tell them what to do and i will thread them like scum. So what is your point here? That leftwing Jews have the right to do what they want to do in Europe? Not only destroying the countries they live in but also critisize Israel time after time for defending itself?

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2015, 06:14:36 AM »
They must accept all of them in their house serve them all they need all day

I agree!

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2015, 07:23:18 AM »
The point is you were speaking to/on "The Jews" as in ALL of them, you were effectively saying Jews have no right to live in Europe.

Also allot of people are in the wrong, not everyone of which is pure scum and enemy. You should strive to inform and convince your fellow citizens.
A Jew or a white leftwing pro-multicultural idiot is my enemy just as a muslim so i will tell them what to do and i will thread them like scum. So what is your point here? That leftwing Jews have the right to do what they want to do in Europe? Not only destroying the countries they live in but also critisize Israel time after time for defending itself?

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2015, 08:29:24 AM »
The point is you were speaking to/on "The Jews" as in ALL of them, you were effectively saying Jews have no right to live in Europe.

Also allot of people are in the wrong, not everyone of which is pure scum and enemy. You should strive to inform and convince your fellow citizens.

I do not say it's wrong. I have Jewish family living in Europe. Do you think non-Jews have the right to live in Israel like Jews have the right to live in Europe? Explain.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2015, 02:41:04 PM »
Look, I am not a self hating Jew.  If I was, I wouldn't be an admin here.

I don't want Syrians/Muslim terrorists flooding into Europe, America, or Israel.  These American so-called rabbis who want those Syrians here are all idiots. 

However, anti-semitism has been around for a long long time...way before Europe and America began having problems with undesirable immigrants.  So while these idiot "rabbis" make other Jews look bad, I don't see the same vitriol directed at non-Jewish white liberals.
Yes.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2015, 03:49:42 PM »
Yes they do as a loyal minority.
I do not say it's wrong. I have Jewish family living in Europe. Do you think non-Jews have the right to live in Israel like Jews have the right to live in Europe? Explain.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2015, 04:43:37 PM »

It's sad that people say Jews are bad when they see Jews do things that add up to murdering their brothers, but that's how it is, Jews get judged as a whole. Glad you're wise enough to see past that.

Shlomo, you win the bet, enjoy your new bank.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/261025/anti-israel-bds-rabbis-sign-hias-letter-syrian-daniel-greenfield

Anti-Israel BDS Rabbis Sign HIAS Letter for Syrian Muslim Migrants
John Friedman had described PLO terrorism as "resistance".
December 8, 2015
Daniel Greenfield

HIAS' assault on the Jewish community continues with a letter signed by radical anti-Israel clergy invoking the Holocaust to demand the entry of huge numbers of Syrian Muslim migrants, many of whom are violently anti-Semitic and support ISIS.

The letter's signatories include members of the Rabbinic cabinets of extreme anti-Israel groups that support BDS such as Jewish Voice for Peace and J Street. Laurie Zimmerman, a member of JVP's advisory board is a signatory. Zimmerman backed the Freedom Flotilla attack on Israel which aided Hamas.

Lynn Gottlieb, another JVP advisory board member and BDS supporter, is also a signatory of the HIAS hate letter. Alissa Wise, JVP's co-director of organizing and a BDS supporter, as is Linda Holtzman, a JVP board of directors member.

Here are some of the worst anti-Jewish signatories of the letter.

John Friedman of the Rabbinic Cabinet of the Jewish Alliance for Justice and Peace, another left-wing anti-Israel group, signed all three letters. The “Alliance”, also known as Brit Tzedek v'Shalom, called on Israel to recognize Hamas, condemned Israel for taking out the co-founder of Hamas and described Muslim terrorist massacres of Jews as “resistance”.

Friedman had even participated in the “Fast for Gaza” in support of the Hamas-ruled territory.

In an editorial, John Friedman had described PLO terrorism as "resistance".

Sharon Kleinbaum, another radical member of J Street’s Rabbinic Cabinet Executive Council, who faced a member revolt over her extreme anti-Israel views which included reading the names of dead Hamas terrorists alongside Israeli casualties from the pulpit.

Sharon Kleinbaum supported providing space to Queers Against Israeli Apartheid and had also participated in the Fast for Gaza.

Burton Visotzky had signed on to Rabbis for Obama, Rabbis for Hamas and Rabbis for Iran. He was the National Co-Chair of Rabbis for Obama 2012, another member of J Street’s Rabbinic Cabinet Executive Council and had worked together with ISNA.

Visotzky (along with Dorff) even joined ISNA, an organization linked to funding of Hamas, in a letter in support of Obama’s pressure on Israel. Another one of the signatories of that letter, Peter Knobel, also signed the HIAS Syrian letter.

Jill Jacobs, the executive director of T'ruah (formerly Rabbis for Human Rights), yet another establishment left-wing anti-Israel group, has signed on to the Rabbis for Iran letter as well as the Rabbis for Hamas letter. She is another co-chair of the Rabbinic Cabinet of J Street.

Jacobs insisted that Jews needed to “repent” before Muslim terrorists and whined last year that her fellow liberal clergy were afraid to attack Israel “because they get slammed by their right-wing congregants”. She has accused Jews living in Jerusalem of being “settlers” and advocates an apartheid that excludes Jews from living in those parts of the Holy City which were under Muslim occupation. 

Jill Jacobs does not advocate against Muslims living in Jerusalem. Only against Jews living in Jerusalem.

The most infamous figure on the list though may be Chaim Seidler-Feller, who was a founding member of the anti-Israel group Americans for Peace Now, even if he wasn't a particularly peaceful person, engaging in angry confrontations with pro-Israel activists.

In one of the worst incidents, he violently attacked two Jewish women at UCLA, kicking and scratching one of them while trying to throw her down the stairs.

"I was saved from possible concussion by several bystanders who pulled him off me in time... He assaulted me three times in the course of several minutes, and each time I had to be rescued by helpful bystanders," the victim described.

“I saw my rabbi take swings to Neuwirth’s face and kicks to her legs," one eyewitness wrote.

"I am deeply sorry that I hit, kicked and scratched you," Chaim Seidler-Feller would later write. "By taking these unprovoked actions, I have contradicted the pluralism, peace and tolerance about which I so often preach."

The presence of terrible people like this, who claim to be Rabbis, but have nothing to do with Judaism and are not a part of the organic Jewish community, should send a warning about just what HIAS and its collaborators represent.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2015, 12:07:11 PM »
ok....Look how many Christians and Jews are funding this end of the world globalism.....God is allowing it...things are coming together as foretold.