Author Topic: Ted Cruz speaks out on "Globalist" charge against him from attacks on wife  (Read 923 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
Re: Ted Cruz speaks out on "Globalist" charge against him from attacks on wife
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2015, 12:24:40 AM »
That was a great reply by Cruz. The interesting thing about this is that it was recorded in 2012! Yes he is talking about his race for Senate in 2012, he even mentions his main Republican competitor by name.  He actually looks younger in the video (since he was younger then).

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2015, 08:41:38 AM »
I told you Chaim and look

everyone thinks they're going to get money from him somehow or they might like the lottery. That's why they gush over him "Mr. Trump" like I showed, the method to their madness in abandoning all conservative principles you said in the video was insane is they are worried they might need to do business with him or he might give them money, so they don't want to speak against him. That's where this whole trumps-all card comes from "he's a self made man he doesn't have to rely on any donors".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVfK6NpEnI4&feature=youtu.be

Actually he relies on Soros

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2004-10-28/news/0410280265_1_donald-trump-soros-fund-management-blackacre-institutional-capital-management

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2015, 12:51:54 PM »
Neither party wants a Conservative President.  They didn't want Ronald Reagan either. and the Rinos don't want Cruz.   The globalism climate change is another tool they fabricate.   I don't think any of the candidates wives or children should be bad mouthed.  Its very bad manners and shows lack of any kind of upbringing, or civility.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2015, 05:22:47 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                     :fist:

The "Americans" that go along with this nonsense, and there are many of them are
truly contemptible fools. A great country like the USA should not have so many of
them. Anyone that stands as an individual with independent thought and is a unique  prodigy like Ted Cruz who does not operate in self interest pose a threat to the corrupt,
impure, and sell out Republican establishment and suicidal democratic party and they'll
resort to any evil tactics to attempt to marginalize them.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
:usa+israel:                                                                                                     :fist:

The "Americans" that go along with this nonsense, and there are many of them are
truly contemptible fools. A great country like the USA should not have so many of
them. Anyone that stands as an individual with independent thought and is a unique  prodigy like Ted Cruz who does not operate in self interest pose a threat to the corrupt,
impure, and sell out Republican establishment and suicidal democratic party and they'll
resort to any evil tactics to attempt to marginalize them.
Get ready for tricks at the RNC convention... If the primary winner is Trump or Cruz they will try to sideline them and install the water drinker or Bush in their place... Personally I won't vote for the water drinker or Bush  and will change my party affiliation to independent going forward.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Bryce Armstrong

• Junior JTFer
Get ready for tricks at the RNC convention... If the primary winner is Trump or Cruz they will try to sideline them and install the water drinker or Bush in their place... Personally I won't vote for the water drinker or Bush  and will change my party affiliation to independent going forward.

Whats taking you so long?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member

Cruz is still the best choice anyone has seen for a while, and he's republican.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
I like the ability to vote in the local primary races... Independent voters can't vote in the primaries... At this point here in NY it's more important to have the ability to influence local elections because liberals in NY control the national votes...
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years