Author Topic: Cruz campaign PROBLEM  (Read 2511 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Cruz campaign PROBLEM
« on: December 30, 2015, 11:26:48 AM »
http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/2015/12/ted-cruz-says-bill-clinton-not-an-issue-in-presidential-race.html/

Ok someone needs to tell the Cruz campaign NOW to stop this being nice thing. If he's doing it so they don't attack his wife, people will attack his wife anyways and do now, if he's doing it to show how respectable he is, he will lose massive numbers of votes.

Donnie the crook is running on pure self-confidence, and everyone loves it. You're going to need it when the demonrats cheat on the vote. If he takes the "respectable" position, which isn't even logically or morally correct, because he's unrighteous, it's righteous to attack someone on that, and Hillary covering up for his rapes makes it a cruelly insane irony to not attack Billy the rapist because of decency.

Americans need to know Cruz will do everything he can to serve the interests of Americans, if he tries to look presentable doing it, he looks weak to the majority of the voters who don't follow the political issues. Trump can go full indecency, and he only looks better to the people. Cruz can create the same image and only attack people on their unrighteousness, without the indecency.

Attack Hitlery and everything in her supportive environment like you did Rubio.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Bryce Armstrong

• Junior JTFer
Re: Cruz campaign PROBLEM
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 12:42:03 PM »
The Republican party is the party that got bullied in school, which is why I can't support them.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 04:45:58 PM »
Cruz's problem is the Democratic party.

Offline Chiram

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2015, 06:06:23 PM »
Senator Ted Cruz is playing it cool, for now, and its working.

He understands the echeloned nature of the primary system, his mind is clearly on the nomination, while his eyes are on current adversaries and the media.

Expending political capital to concentrate on attacking Clinton at this stage is unnecessary, could backfire with the press and be a strategic blunder before the Iowa caucus and New Hampshire primary.

Cruz's honourability trumps Donnie's bombast and will help him win over delegates, a victory in Iowa being worth more than a premature attack on the dems.

His strength is anchored in respectability, a Presidential quality, in contrast to Trump's self-promoting demagogic buffooneries.

If Ted keeps it up, his integrity and communication skills will unfold to appeal to centrists and disillusioned democrats in a general election.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 06:18:06 PM by Chiram »

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2015, 08:57:46 AM »
Cruz is telling the truth with force.   I don't think he should act like Donald Trump who bloviates, makes fun of people and acts like a general ass!  Sorry some of us believe that you can still have manners and get your point across!

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2015, 03:35:02 PM »
Cruz is telling the truth with force.   I don't think he should act like Donald Trump who bloviates, makes fun of people and acts like a general ass!  Sorry some of us believe that you can still have manners and get your point across!

Chump said on CNN's Don Lemon Meghan Kelley had blood coming out of her eyes and blood coming out of her wherever and this is the Republican front runner?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2015, 04:10:43 PM »
The Republican party is the party that got bullied in school, which is why I can't support them.

So then you side with the bullies. Tell them to toughen them up, don't hate the good guy.

Senator Ted Cruz is playing it cool, for now, and its working.

He understands the echeloned nature of the primary system, his mind is clearly on the nomination, while his eyes are on current adversaries and the media.

Expending political capital to concentrate on attacking Clinton at this stage is unnecessary, could backfire with the press and be a strategic blunder before the Iowa caucus and New Hampshire primary.

Cruz's honourability trumps Donnie's bombast and will help him win over delegates, a victory in Iowa being worth more than a premature attack on the dems.

His strength is anchored in respectability, a Presidential quality, in contrast to Trump's self-promoting demagogic buffooneries.

If Ted keeps it up, his integrity and communication skills will unfold to appeal to centrists and disillusioned democrats in a general election.

He can not attack him. That's fine. Don't say it's not an issue, that's defending him.

Offline Bryce Armstrong

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2015, 05:51:21 PM »
I hardly think being a victim makes anybody a good guy.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2015, 06:18:07 PM »
I hardly think being a victim makes anybody a good guy.

That's not what I said, but no it doesn't, let's beat that straw man together. They're supposed to stand for morality, it's just they keep bowing down to liberals. Republicans do vastly less damage than democrats.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2015, 09:00:48 PM »
What happened? He was moving up.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Bryce Armstrong

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2015, 09:44:56 PM »
That's not what I said, but no it doesn't, let's beat that straw man together. They're supposed to stand for morality, it's just they keep bowing down to liberals. Republicans do vastly less damage than democrats.

I don't know about that. I'm really starting to think the reason why the Republicans show dhimmitude to the libs has less to do spinelessness, and more to do with a common goal.

As far as Cruz goes, if he is sincere I don't sense a fighter in him.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2016, 04:35:40 AM »
Chump said on CNN's Don Lemon Meghan Kelley had blood coming out of her eyes and blood coming out of her wherever and this is the Republican front runner?
Well, she sort of got what she had coming to her... Her job there that night was moderating a debate not unseating the front runner... She tried to catch the brass ring and make a name for herself by taking Trump down when the RNC itself could not...  All she ended up doing is allowing herself to be made into a laughing stock... It was the job of the other people running to take Trump out not hers... I use to enjoy her as she started becoming popular on FOX however she is clearly a case of someone getting to big for their britches... A word that nicely  rhymes with what she was acting like that night... She was like a Viper with Trump that night and he gave her just what she deserved... I can't even watch her now without laughing when she comes on the TV... My nickname for her since then is "the bleeder"...  Personally speaking I believe Trump correctly described the condition with her and what made it worse for "the bleeder" is that about half the people watching that night saw it the same way.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2016, 06:27:15 AM »
He should not be afraid of saying what's necessary to be said particularly against these sc**m demorats. What Trump say Ted should say it in a constructive way for his campaign.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2016, 12:56:56 PM »
I don't know about that. I'm really starting to think the reason why the Republicans show dhimmitude to the libs has less to do spinelessness, and more to do with a common goal.

As far as Cruz goes, if he is sincere I don't sense a fighter in him.

Don't generalize. The RINOs, which are the majority, do have a common goal with the demonrats, and are exactly the same. There are still rare conservatives that show up, and they need support so the RINOs don't take over. Don't throw out the baby with the extremely disgusting bathwater.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2016, 08:39:20 PM »
I lost a lot of respect for Megyn Kelly that night.
I think moderators should appear impartial.
She certainly did not.  It was very disappointing.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Bryce Armstrong

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2016, 09:50:58 PM »
Don't generalize. The RINOs, which are the majority, do have a common goal with the demonrats, and are exactly the same. There are still rare conservatives that show up, and they need support so the RINOs don't take over. Don't throw out the baby with the extremely disgusting bathwater.

This is what sticks in my craw, labeling lefty Republicans 'RINOs'. The term 'Republican' is the most toxic name in America today, why would anyone, particularly of their persuasion, want to lie about that? The so called RINOs wear the name out of principle, they have nothing to gain from it. The Republican Party has ALWAYS been a liberal party-its just since the Democratic Party lost its mind that they appear conservative. The established Republicans or the true heir to its founders, Right leaning Republicans are the REAL RINOs.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2016, 06:17:41 AM »
This is what sticks in my craw, labeling lefty Republicans 'RINOs'. The term 'Republican' is the most toxic name in America today, why would anyone, particularly of their persuasion, want to lie about that? The so called RINOs wear the name out of principle, they have nothing to gain from it. The Republican Party has ALWAYS been a liberal party-its just since the Democratic Party lost its mind that they appear conservative. The established Republicans or the true heir to its founders, Right leaning Republicans are the REAL RINOs.
Have mercy  :::D Just what year was it that the Democrap party lost it's so called mind  :crazy:? I am thinking back almost a century and can't seem to put the pin in where this transition took place... I would even settle for a transitional decade...  The Republican party has had  a far shorter period of real decline... It started with their big tent policies of the late 80's... The basic problem is they have convinced themselves that their present constituency is old and tired... They are looking south of the border for new blood... The problem is the people they are seeking are unreachable  and the issues that concern this group are not compatible with a two party system... In order to lure in this new voting block Republicans need to become Democraps...  There seems to be some bottom up rumblings in the party that might bring in some meaning full change... The fact that Cruz has climbed in the polls so well in the past few weeks shows all is not lost... The bottom line is at some point liberal leaning so called Republicans need to be pushed out of the party and should run as Democraps which is what they really are.

Offline Bryce Armstrong

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2016, 07:12:06 AM »
Have mercy  :::D Just what year was it that the Democrap party lost it's so called mind  :crazy:? I am thinking back almost a century and can't seem to put the pin in where this transition took place... I would even settle for a transitional decade...  The Republican party has had  a far shorter period of real decline... It started with their big tent policies of the late 80's... The basic problem is they have convinced themselves that their present constituency is old and tired... They are looking south of the border for new blood... The problem is the people they are seeking are unreachable  and the issues that concern this group are not compatible with a two party system... In order to lure in this new voting block Republicans need to become Democraps...  There seems to be some bottom up rumblings in the party that might bring in some meaning full change... The fact that Cruz has climbed in the polls so well in the past few weeks shows all is not lost... The bottom line is at some point liberal leaning so called Republicans need to be pushed out of the party and should run as Democraps which is what they really are.

That's right, The Democrats started off crushing Jihad, destroying central banking, and paying back all national debt, your party started off with... civil war.

Keep up the good work.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2016, 07:34:23 AM »

That's right, The Democrats started off crushing Jihad, destroying central banking, and paying back all national debt, your party started off with... civil war.

Keep up the good work.
:::D Democraps crushing Jihad? When's that during the Arab spring that has given us the situation as we have it now? And as far as banking goes they did a good job of destroying all banking due to the trillions of dollars of phoney money the primate president has pumped into the present day system... I believe the national debt has tripled in size during the past almost eight years.... Great job democraps we may need another civil war to regain any footing. 

Offline Bryce Armstrong

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2016, 10:07:40 PM »
What part of started do you not understand?

You wondered when the Democrats were a good party, and I told you.

Andrew Jackson was utterly ruthless to the terrorist preying on his people, much to the chagrin of the bed wetting (liberal)
Republicans, who whine about it to this day.

He was staunchly against paper money and the central bank, who he knew would print as much as they wanted and wreck the economy. He stood firm in his convictions, and WON against all odds against this evil institution. He nothing to gain from this, and suffered the consequences both personally and politically for taking on the system. To this day his name slandered by the yellow bought off journalism and historians.

He always opposed high taxes and unnecessary spending. Jackson always supported states rights, an issue the (liberal) Republicans have conveniently dropped.

Andrew Jackson was the last president to pay back all national debt.

The three Jacksonian presidents expanded our territory further then any group of politicians in American history. When Mexico tried seizing our land it was they who stood up to them, it was your maudlin closet homo, Not So Honest Abe, who stood against it.

Jackson represents everything the (liberal) Republicans pretend to stand for, and (liberal) Republicans hate him for it.

Your insolence is insufferable.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2016, 05:37:44 AM »
What part of started do you not understand?

You wondered when the Democrats were a good party, and I told you.

Andrew Jackson was utterly ruthless to the terrorist preying on his people, much to the chagrin of the bed wetting (liberal)
Republicans, who whine about it to this day.

He was staunchly against paper money and the central bank, who he knew would print as much as they wanted and wreck the economy. He stood firm in his convictions, and WON against all odds against this evil institution. He nothing to gain from this, and suffered the consequences both personally and politically for taking on the system. To this day his name slandered by the yellow bought off journalism and historians.

He always opposed high taxes and unnecessary spending. Jackson always supported states rights, an issue the (liberal) Republicans have conveniently dropped.

Andrew Jackson was the last president to pay back all national debt.

The three Jacksonian presidents expanded our territory further then any group of politicians in American history. When Mexico tried seizing our land it was they who stood up to them, it was your maudlin closet homo, Not So Honest Abe, who stood against it.

Jackson represents everything the (liberal) Republicans pretend to stand for, and (liberal) Republicans hate him for it.

Your insolence is insufferable.
No, actually you did not until now... I said I looked back about a century and could not see where the point was Democrap party lost their mind and you came back with an answer that lead me to believe you were talking about the present day... Now that you put your cards on the table with an answer that makes sense I can respond without being seemingly  insufferably insulting... First off I also thought Jackson was a good president but I also want to add that almost two centuries 176+ years is a long time... The world is far different today... Sadly not many of Jackson's monetary policies went on for long in either party after he left office... What made him a good president was that he was a president that tried to do what was right for the people by giving them a system that would not suck the blood out of them with excessive government... I honestly don't know how policy like his would fit into today's global economy  but I am all for a president that stands up for his country and not fritter away the taxpayers money on debt service and useless programs... Personally I always saw Jackson as an independent since most of his policy went against the grain of the entire political system of the day... He was a man of the people...  I don't agree with you on honest Abe but that is an argument for another day...  As you correctly said Jackson represents everything the (liberal) Republicans pretend to stand for, and (liberal) Republicans hate him for it. and this is why the Republican party has become polarized to the point that a good percentage of the party is looking to abandon ship... A situation that the very liberal democrap party seems to have avoided by residing on the far left... People wonder why Trump is doing so well in the polls the answer is quite clear... It's not that he is better or worse than the sitting politicians in either party  it's that he has  said things that present day politicians have convinced a gullible brainwashed  politically correct constituency they should not hear or want and thought they would never hear again... The fact Trump has shaken the bird cage and got all the old crows crowing pleases me to no end.

Offline Bryce Armstrong

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2016, 07:19:02 AM »
No, actually you did not until now... I said I looked back about a century and could not see where the point was Democrap party lost their mind and you came back with an answer that lead me to believe you were talking about the present day... Now that you put your cards on the table with an answer that makes sense I can respond without being seemingly  insufferably insulting... First off I also thought Jackson was a good president but I also want to add that almost two centuries 176+ years is a long time... The world is far different today... Sadly not many of Jackson's monetary policies went on for long in either party after he left office... What made him a good president was that he was a president that tried to do what was right for the people by giving them a system that would not suck the blood out of them with excessive government... I honestly don't know how policy like his would fit into today's global economy  but I am all for a president that stands up for his country and not fritter away the taxpayers money on debt service and useless programs... Personally I always saw Jackson as an independent since most of his policy went against the grain of the entire political system of the day... He was a man of the people...  I don't agree with you on honest Abe but that is an argument for another day...  As you correctly said Jackson represents everything the (liberal) Republicans pretend to stand for, and (liberal) Republicans hate him for it. and this is why the Republican party has become polarized to the point that a good percentage of the party is looking to abandon ship... A situation that the very liberal democrap party seems to have avoided by residing on the far left... People wonder why Trump is doing so well in the polls the answer is quite clear... It's not that he is better or worse than the sitting politicians in either party  it's that he has  said things that present day politicians have convinced a gullible brainwashed  politically correct constituency they should not hear or want and thought they would never hear again... The fact Trump has shaken the bird cage and got all the old crows crowing pleases me to no end.

The Democratic party started 176 tears ago, but there was a series of Jacksonian Democrats, Jackson, Van Buren, and Polk, that lasted until the mid 1800's. None the less, there were still Democrats fighting the leftest takeover of the country until the 1960's (I don't know what the Republicans were doing that whole decade).

When you say many of Jackson's economic policy's wouldn't work today, are you advocating for the Federal Reserve?

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2016, 06:55:38 PM »
The Democratic party started 176 tears ago, but there was a series of Jacksonian Democrats, Jackson, Van Buren, and Polk, that lasted until the mid 1800's. None the less, there were still Democrats fighting the leftest takeover of the country until the 1960's (I don't know what the Republicans were doing that whole decade).

When you say many of Jackson's economic policy's wouldn't work today, are you advocating for the Federal Reserve?
Yes, I have no problem with a well run federal reserve... The problem is ours has not been well run for some time... The U.S economy has a much higher day to day value than a gold standard would allow... It's when the federal reserve surpasses that value as it's been doing ever increasingly that real problems kick in.. The problem with gold is that it is a dead metal... People put it in a vault and that's where a good part of it sits and does nothing... Cash money on the other hand is invested in banks and investment houses which allows banks to lend it out so people can start business buy homes and the like... As long as the system is regulated correctly there should not be a problem... As far as the Democrats go they have been a part of the leftist takeover going forward from Woodrow Wilson on.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2016, 11:43:57 PM »
Yes, I have no problem with a well run federal reserve... The problem is ours has not been well run for some time... The U.S economy has a much higher day to day value than a gold standard would allow... It's when the federal reserve surpasses that value as it's been doing ever increasingly that real problems kick in.. The problem with gold is that it is a dead metal... People put it in a vault and that's where a good part of it sits and does nothing... Cash money on the other hand is invested in banks and investment houses which allows banks to lend it out so people can start business buy homes and the like... As long as the system is regulated correctly there should not be a problem... As far as the Democrats go they have been a part of the leftist takeover going forward from Woodrow Wilson on.

A well run IRS should be no problem either, but any time politicians get power, it won't be well run. I fully support (G-d willing) President Cruz's platform of abolishing the IRS and the FED, and in my opinion, reinvesting money that isn't backed up inflates the economy and weakens it, which is a lot more apparent after the artificial boom. China has been putting billboards around the world promoting its use as the global currency, and the point they run on is their gold reserves. Gold does sit there, but it provides a lot more confidence than numbers on a screen that a thousand corrupt hands may have tampered with, and as such, I strongly support Cruz's platform to bring back some measure of the gold standard to reestablish confidence in the American currency. If American dollars are no longer the international currency, a thousand FEDs run by the most honest saintly Rabbis won't save the US economy.