Author Topic: Hillary campaigning on finding space aliens  (Read 1423 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Hillary campaigning on finding space aliens
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2016, 11:45:37 AM »
Hillary Clinton: UFOs May Have Visited Earth
"She added that she would like to look into Area 51, which she first called Area 54

January 4, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

Is Hillary Clinton desperately pandering to the kooky Bernie Sanders demographic? Not necessarily. Let's remember the time this happened...

In 1994, reeling from the Democrats’ defeat in congressional elections, Hillary Clinton, that otherwise apparently sane woman, invited five professional feel gooders to spend the weekend with her and Bill. They included Stephen Covey, author of the Seven Habits of Highly Successful People and Jean Houston, a self-styled “sacred psychologist”.

As the weekend wore on, it was increasingly dominated by Hillary’s own problems.

Houston, who felt that “being Hillary Clinton was like being Mozart with his hands cut off”, informed the First Lady that she was “carrying the burden of 5,000 years of history when women were subservient . . . probably more than virtually any woman in human history – apart from Joan of Arc”.

Houston and the latter-day Joan conducted seances in which they consulted Clinton’s ‘spiritual archetypes’, Eleanor Roosevelt and Mahatma Gandhi.

So why not UFOs?

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has said that if she is elected, she will 'get to the bottom' of questions over what the government knows about UFOs and aliens.

When asked if she would support UFO disclosure group efforts, she enthusiastically said 'yes'.

'Yes, I'm going to get to the bottom of it,' Hillary Clinton told The Sun reporter last week.

In 2014, Bill Clinton told late-night TV host Jimmy Kimmel that he wouldn't be surprised if aliens visited Earth, and last week

Hillary Clinton appeared to agree with her husband's comments when she spoke about aliens on last week.

'I think we may have been (visited already). We don't know for sure,' she said.

She added that she would like to look into Area 51, which she first called Area 54 but quickly corrected herself.

'He has made me personally pledge we are going to get the information out,' Hillary Clinton said. 'One way or another. Maybe we could have, like, a task force to go to Area 51.'

Podesta released a statement in 2014 in which he said his biggest regret during his time as a top adviser for President Barack Obama was not securing the release of classified UFO Files.

'Finally, my biggest failure of 2014: Once again not securing the #disclosure of the UFO files. #the truthisstilloutthere,' he said.

Podesta was also the chief of staff to former President Bill Clinton.

Yes, this clown act is running America. But Republicans "hate science". Right.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2016, 01:29:51 PM »
I'm definitely voting Hillary. Maybe she's an outer space alien.
And hey, 54, 51, 99, 1000, what's the difference?  Numbers don't mean a thing.
Can't be worst than Hillary-Care.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2016, 10:06:20 PM »
One of the scenarios I've seen speculated about is that there will, at some point be an alien disclosure so that we will look to the government for answers and/or protection. People will believe anything they see on the news. I have come to realize this as obviously fake videos are posted as real and people gobble them up. I really don't want to discuss which news videos I believe are fake, but let's just say there have been some rather obvious green screens and CGI that people believe because they were passed off as real on the news.

I believe that there may really be things on earth that may resemble "aliens', such as demonic manifestations, relict Nephilim type hybrids (dilute ones wouldn't necessarily look like giants), life-like robots, or even genetically modified people.

These creatures could be used as part of a deception if they do exist, or... the aliens we will see on tv news could be primarily cgi or elaborate costumes, etc. Either way if disclosure happens, it will involve some kind of deception.

We have to think about how such a scenario would benefit the government.

1. People would look to the governments for guidance/help/protection
2. People would more easily give up things like national sovereignty if they saw an outside threat or even what is presented as a benevolent force that sees humanity as one people. Either way the forming of a one world system would be greatly accelerated.
3. People's concept of God would change. Without any theological preparation for this, a lot of people will become atheist, or worship the "aliens" as gods.
4. The governments of the world could exert never before known levels of control over the populations in the name of either protecting us from the alien threat, or in the name of carrying out their orders.

Basically the power of someone like Hillary would increase exponentially if such disclosure happens while she occupies the white house. Of course she would want something like this to occur. Of course any wannabe dictator would.

Offline Bryce Armstrong

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2016, 01:47:40 AM »
I'm guessing I'm supposed to point and laugh now right?

Well no, its not going to happen.

This partisan nonsense has worn then.

Of all the legitimate criticisms you could make you would rather take cheap shots at her.

This issue has done nothing but make her look sympathetic.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2016, 05:47:30 AM »
I'm guessing I'm supposed to point and laugh now right?

Well no, its not going to happen.

This partisan nonsense has worn then.

Of all the legitimate criticisms you could make you would rather take cheap shots at her.

This issue has done nothing but make her look sympathetic.

Space alien believers are brainwashed by conspiracy websites that copy Middle-East style news, where they blame everything they should blame on themselves or their religion on some conspiracy. The article points out that she'll stoop to pandering to those cruel maniacs that brainwash kids, and the final point is making fun of another of the kooky beliefs in the secular humanist religion's explanation for creation, and then you can reanalyze the article under the assumption it's making a point about the demographic itself, not Hillary.

Finally, the main point is her positioning herself as the serious candidate while Bernie is the kook is hypocritical, she'd belong in the same nut house Bernie does if she didn't belong in the big house foremost.

Offline Bryce Armstrong

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2016, 12:11:29 PM »
Space alien believers are brainwashed by conspiracy websites that copy Middle-East style news, where they blame everything they should blame on themselves or their religion on some conspiracy. The article points out that she'll stoop to pandering to those cruel maniacs that brainwash kids, and the final point is making fun of another of the kooky beliefs in the secular humanist religion's explanation for creation, and then you can reanalyze the article under the assumption it's making a point about the demographic itself, not Hillary.

Finally, the main point is her positioning herself as the serious candidate while Bernie is the kook is hypocritical, she'd belong in the same nut house Bernie does if she didn't belong in the big house foremost.

"copy Middle-Eastern style news"

First off this has been a popular subject since the end of the Second World War.

Second, while I don't like the Cult of Scientology, I'm not going to join in with those mindlessly bashing it, especially when there is so much wrong with it that should criticized.

I'm not ashamed to say I'm willing to entertain the notion of alien visitation, if you want to mock that, you aren't hurting my feelings, but it isn't an objective way of thinking, and isn't something to be proud of.

I only wish she was sincere about this.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2016, 04:03:57 PM »
"copy Middle-Eastern style news"

First off this has been a popular subject since the end of the Second World War.

Second, while I don't like the Cult of Scientology, I'm not going to join in with those mindlessly bashing it, especially when there is so much wrong with it that should criticized.

I'm not ashamed to say I'm willing to entertain the notion of alien visitation, if you want to mock that, you aren't hurting my feelings, but it isn't an objective way of thinking, and isn't something to be proud of.

I only wish she was sincere about this.

Photo of Bryce?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2016, 05:14:04 PM »
One of the scenarios I've seen speculated about is that there will, at some point be an alien disclosure so that we will look to the government for answers and/or protection. People will believe anything they see on the news. I have come to realize this as obviously fake videos are posted as real and people gobble them up. I really don't want to discuss which news videos I believe are fake, but let's just say there have been some rather obvious green screens and CGI that people believe because they were passed off as real on the news.

I believe that there may really be things on earth that may resemble "aliens', such as demonic manifestations, relict Nephilim type hybrids (dilute ones wouldn't necessarily look like giants), life-like robots, or even genetically modified people.

These creatures could be used as part of a deception if they do exist, or... the aliens we will see on tv news could be primarily cgi or elaborate costumes, etc. Either way if disclosure happens, it will involve some kind of deception.

We have to think about how such a scenario would benefit the government.

1. People would look to the governments for guidance/help/protection
2. People would more easily give up things like national sovereignty if they saw an outside threat or even what is presented as a benevolent force that sees humanity as one people. Either way the forming of a one world system would be greatly accelerated.
3. People's concept of God would change. Without any theological preparation for this, a lot of people will become atheist, or worship the "aliens" as gods.
4. The governments of the world could exert never before known levels of control over the populations in the name of either protecting us from the alien threat, or in the name of carrying out their orders.

Basically the power of someone like Hillary would increase exponentially if such disclosure happens while she occupies the white house. Of course she would want something like this to occur. Of course any wannabe dictator would.
You nailed it.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2016, 08:15:20 AM »
The women wearing violet colored velvet dress riding on the horned Beast going to various places is the real alien.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2016, 05:36:05 PM »
She's going for the UFO nuts vote?