Author Topic: Esquire writer says men's hatred of Hillary is "deeply, deeply sexual".  (Read 2754 times)

Offline UncleBourbon

• Junior JTFer
http://twitchy.com/2016/01/07/esquire-writer-diagnoses-mens-hatred-of-hillary-clinton-as-deeply-deeply-sexual/

Anyway, on to the juicy stuff. Junod writes about Hillary Clinton from the perspective of a red-blooded, cisgender American man, italics included, who gets why Bill Clinton readily confesses to ogling the young Hillary Rodham. She’s “an attractive person. And I don’t mean to sound patronizing. She’s an attractive human being,” Junod says. “Just as a man—and I say this not as a writer but as a man—I’ve never understood Hillary hatred. I just don’t get it.” But he does get the hatred, calling it “deeply, deeply sexual.”

Get a load of this guy.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Esquire writer says men's hatred of Hillary is "deeply, deeply sexual".
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2016, 11:40:11 AM »
What on earth is cisgender?

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2016, 11:54:18 AM »
After years of seeing her in action...its not hard to understand why.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2016, 06:41:41 PM »
Hillary Clinton is ugly in the outside and the inside.  Chaim referred to her as Hillary Sodom Arafat. 

It also goes to show that the more left wing women become, the uglier they get, on the outside and the inside. 

Offline UncleBourbon

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2016, 10:03:51 PM »

It's the opposite of transgender. Basically someone who's not mentally ill.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2016, 05:55:16 AM »

Cisgender means that your gender identity matches your biological sex.

I tried to post something on JTF a while back to explain a lot of these left wing terms so that our conservative people wouldn't be confused by them.

I think the ultimate goal of liberals is to normalize the pathological and to pathologize the normal.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2016, 03:01:07 PM »
Hating someone because she's a woman is sexual? Doesn't he mean sexist?

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2016, 04:47:18 PM »
But Hillary is a man. He had the operation long ago.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2016, 05:22:20 PM »
Have mercy  :::D Most married men can't be supportive of Hitlery... She often goes off on horrible shrill dialogs that must sound just like the wife giving a stern lecture in the home... The wife they might be stuck with but most men  are not going to install something like that to run the entire country ;D  My ex wife who at times was very insightful about human issues often told me she would never support a woman president... She said they have hormone problems that might cause them to get up on the wrong side of the bed and press a few of the wrong buttons if someone rubbed them the wrong way... It must be that bleeding from the eyes syndrome Mr. Trump talks about :o
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2016, 10:14:47 PM »
Have mercy  :::D Most married men can't be supportive of Hitlery... She often goes off on horrible shrill dialogs that must sound just like the wife giving a stern lecture in the home... The wife they might be stuck with but most men  are not going to install something like that to run the entire country ;D  My ex wife who at times was very insightful about human issues often told me she would never support a woman president... She said they have hormone problems that might cause them to get up on the wrong side of the bed and press a few of the wrong buttons if someone rubbed them the wrong way... It must be that bleeding from the eyes syndrome Mr. Trump talks about :o

so why did you leave her  ;D
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline UncleBourbon

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2016, 01:35:38 AM »

Your wife sounds like a keeper. What went wrong?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2016, 07:02:29 AM »
Your wife sounds like a keeper. What went wrong?
She was moody.  ;D  :::D
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2016, 03:47:50 PM »
She was moody.  ;D  :::D
:::D  What more is there to say  ;D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years