Author Topic: Help? A antisemite is obsessively stalking me because I'm Jewish  (Read 2594 times)

Offline LeoCorvidae

• New JTFer
Right, so I'm feeling a little freaked out and lost here because of an obsessive stalker and anti-semitic person I accidentally came across while posting on a website called Quora and who is also sharing personal details, high school photos without my consent.

This person spam-flagged me off a few websites (including Quora), and now is trying to uncover photos and share them across the web, and link every post I make on the internet so they can get more followers. It's borderline pedophillia, because although I am 18 I appear quite underaged. I then tried to ask a question on that site about how I could deal with this person, and literally seconds later, he/she went crazy and began censoring that question like crazy (which just proves their guilt even more so).

The details they are sharing includes: several photos, my high school year book photos (which I have no idea how they obtained, given the fact I never share both my real first name and last name together), posts on DeviantART, Ancestry.com forum posts (which included names of grandparents and cousins), posts on ExperienceProject, and others. They also know my city location and country of residence.

They have also changed their profile photo to a photo of me, which I found downright stalkerish and creepy. This person also seems to believe that every other Jewish person on that website is the same person, so I am being lumped in with others and even trolls, on their  ''blog''. (Which is filled with middle-aged women who make unfunny comments trying to be edgy, I guess.)
If the photo they had previously was theirs, it appears to be a woman in her mid 50's. She had also posted questions on Quora such as ''what would happen if all the people with low IQs were euthanize?'' and some of her answers suggest that she is also anti-Israel.

Nonetheless, I literally cannot go on that site anymore because of their presence. It all started when I discovered my Jewish roots months ago and used that site to obtain information about my discoveries (innocent questions!) then this person flagged my questions for no reason, I asked them again (not knowing what the heck was even going on!), then this person called me a spammer (while spamming every question I posted, calling me a spammer) and made me look crazy. Additionally, followers of this person's blog are encouraged to do the same.

I tried making another account, but they somehow found it and decided to spam-flag it because of a Jewish-sounding surname and decided it was me. This person 'followed' every single one of my questions and also my profile.
She keeps changing her profile photo to different photos of me, saying she'd like the entire world to know what I look like, because I am so ugly (or something along those lines. At that point I was getting tired of this.) I was also informed that my support of Jewish people and my interest in them was ''pathetic''.

I would not be surprised if they made an account on this site in the next 5 minutes and began spamming bizarre stuff about blood rituals, how the hanging of Leo Frank was an act of heroism, eugenics, zionist propoganda, etc (all which this person has done), and trying to get everyone to report this post because it exposes them. I would say their name, but I fear that would attract them here, because this person uses keywords around the clock to work out my writing style to try and find my posts across the internet, even if I use a proxy such as Tor.

I am a college student so the least of my worries should be getting doxxed by some Neo-Nazi and their gang, or my cousins/other family members being in danger.
Update: this person's now moved on to spontaneously sharing my full name. Now boasts about earning ''8 more followers this morning, thank you.''
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 10:34:05 AM by LeoCorvidae »

Offline LeoCorvidae

• New JTFer
Re: Help? A antisemite is obsessively stalking me because I'm Jewish
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2016, 10:47:29 AM »
Any ideas on what to do?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2016, 11:39:14 AM »
Why don't you delete your Quora account for starters? 

Offline LeoCorvidae

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2016, 11:54:13 AM »
Why don't you delete your Quora account for starters?

I eventually did. But that didn't stop this stalker's obsession.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2016, 11:59:35 AM »
I agree,  delete...get a new one....this is all about intimidation...  Really....Face book, or Twitter gives no privacy...some of these chat websites are national security nightmares.

Offline LeoCorvidae

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2016, 12:36:14 PM »
I am aware, but I still find it odd how this person managed to track down my posts on the internet elsewhere, as I didn't use my real name on Quora (because it was a friend's account) and I never mentioned or included links to posts external to Quora. So I have no idea how they managed to figure out my full real name, city and age.

Offline BrachaChazakah

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2016, 01:10:08 PM »
 :'(

deleted post
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 10:45:44 PM by BrachaChazakah »
Insulting one person but accidentally offending another person all day err' day.

Offline LeoCorvidae

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2016, 01:36:28 PM »
Thank you for this. I have decided to completely ignore this person. I have also gotten a new proxy that changes my IP every day, so that should help with culling the tracking a little bit. Your post has made me feel much better so I appreciate it. I will check out those sites!  :)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2016, 10:20:51 PM »
Report them to the police for starters.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2016, 06:06:17 AM »
I am aware, but I still find it odd how this person managed to track down my posts on the internet elsewhere, as I didn't use my real name on Quora (because it was a friend's account) and I never mentioned or included links to posts external to Quora. So I have no idea how they managed to figure out my full real name, city and age.

It could have to do with your IP address if you have a static one.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2016, 08:41:33 AM »
Looking to pay someone to return the favor? Two days, where the person's mother works is viral.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2016, 10:33:04 AM »
Oh, a message board/forum. I thought we were talking about streets.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline LeoCorvidae

• New JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2016, 01:42:44 PM »
No.
But it is stressing me out nontheless.

My life is weird in that it is sort of set up like some kind of sitcom, in that the overused running gag is that I'm slandered in some way and people seem to believe it. I am a popular target for slander and as I have gotten older, the context of slander has gotten progressively worse. When I was in school, I befriended this Aspergers girl because I felt sorry for her. She was extremely clingy and when I gave attention to other friends, or did not give her money immediately, she got very angry. She began to make up lies about me doing stupid things, and going off telling my friends about it, getting them to remove me.

This troll, or group of trolls has made accounts and posted some very anti-semitic content. I am accused of being a rabid anti-semite, and one of the trolls who accused me of this (the troll who keeps the blog of rubbish) ironically is anti-zionist and even asked a question about how the world would be better if everyone with a lower than normal IQ was euthanized or something to that extent. This is also the same troll who dubbed my respect of Jewish people as ''pathetic'' and also flagged my posts.

When I finally called out this troll, that's when its minions decided to contact my college. One of the safe guarding members contacted me in person about the matter today. I have been advised to call the police, but I live in the same home as my mother, and my mother is highly sensitive to matters involving my wellbeing so I would rather not let her know about this, unless I am in immediate danger, or something.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2016, 08:38:17 PM »
No.
But it is stressing me out nontheless.

My life is weird in that it is sort of set up like some kind of sitcom, in that the overused running gag is that I'm slandered in some way and people seem to believe it. I am a popular target for slander and as I have gotten older, the context of slander has gotten progressively worse. When I was in school, I befriended this Aspergers girl because I felt sorry for her. She was extremely clingy and when I gave attention to other friends, or did not give her money immediately, she got very angry. She began to make up lies about me doing stupid things, and going off telling my friends about it, getting them to remove me.

This troll, or group of trolls has made accounts and posted some very anti-semitic content. I am accused of being a rabid anti-semite, and one of the trolls who accused me of this (the troll who keeps the blog of rubbish) ironically is anti-zionist and even asked a question about how the world would be better if everyone with a lower than normal IQ was euthanized or something to that extent. This is also the same troll who dubbed my respect of Jewish people as ''pathetic'' and also flagged my posts.

When I finally called out this troll, that's when its minions decided to contact my college. One of the safe guarding members contacted me in person about the matter today. I have been advised to call the police, but I live in the same home as my mother, and my mother is highly sensitive to matters involving my wellbeing so I would rather not let her know about this, unless I am in immediate danger, or something.

Someone is obsessively stalking you. If you're not going to beat their knee caps in, go to a cop station and file a report, best if there's a cop friend-of-a-friend, explain your worries about your mother and ask them to keep her out of it unless she has to for safety.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline LeoCorvidae

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2016, 01:40:59 PM »
As much as I would like to, I live in the same home as my mother, and I wouldn't want to call the police unless my life were to be in danger or something, as my mother (who has cancer) worries a lot, and is easily freaked out.

I literally have no idea how they found out my college (and enough details to file a complaint about me to the head of the college, asking for me to be kicked out) as well as photos and full names of my relatives. I doubt this person's alias or name is even real, but if it's correct, it appears to be a middle-aged woman who is uneasy on the eyes.

One of these people (if this is multiple people, which I doubt it is) has actually traced my ancestry and city of origin. That is just how obsessive they are. The guy (?) who complained to the college had an American phone number. I live in Europe.

I also have no idea how they track every post I make on the internet. I am not a techy-type person, but it is disturbing since I have no idea how. This thing has admitted the purpose is to get followers on its blog. Its followers/minions have the exact same type of writing style and behaviour and have went 'anonymous' since I called them out. Their new 'meme' is to post incriminating slander paragraphs amongside my posts.

Offline LeoCorvidae

• New JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2016, 12:30:01 PM »
This screencap summarizes just how stalkerish this person is. I doubt they really are multiple people, rather they are the same person under different aliases.
As for the ''MTF transexual'' part, that is another lie (same with me allegedly posting anti-semitic content) they are currently making the rounds with. As I mentioned previously, he managed to find photos of me, and I guess since I have sort of feminine features they deduce that I must be a MTF transexual now. I had to cross out my full name, county, city, and the name of my college.

Notice post

Offline LeoCorvidae

• New JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2016, 06:24:19 PM »
I have attempted to report them several times, but to no avail. Their comments get removed sometimes, but even though me and my comrades have flagged these profiles several times over for weeks, their profiles have not been taken down. Possibly because when they go ''Anonymous'', their activity cannot be tracked.

Offline LeoCorvidae

• New JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2016, 06:03:35 AM »
A wonderful question asked by ''Meredith Lesly.''

I also advise that other JTF users that have Quora accounts flag these aliases and inform others.