Author Topic: The old 'Sesame Street' game.  (Read 1508 times)

newman

The old 'Sesame Street' game.
« on: August 30, 2007, 12:44:09 AM »
(Music please)

"Three of these things belong together,
three of these things are kinda the same.
One of these things just don't belong here,
now it's time to play our game................
we're gonna play our game"

Pick the odd one out:

1/ The Easter Bunny

2/ Santa Claus

3/ A moderate muslim

4/ A sober redneck

Which is the odd one? (scroll down for the answer)

Yep, The sober redneck DOES exist. The other 3 things don't.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 12:51:31 AM by newman »

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
Re: The old 'Sesame Street' game.
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2007, 02:53:19 AM »
Believe it or not, I never saw the show Sesame Street, but I know that is not really your point anyway.

I like that you took a swipe at dhimmi carter.  other than the islamofascists themselves, I regard dhimmi carter as the most evil man on planet Earth.  He has done so much damage to our world.  Just to name a few things here, he replaced the pro-America, pro-Israel Shah with the ayatoilet, thus ushering in modern day, fundamentalist islamofascist terrorism around the world.  Despite the fact that Anwar Sadat was quite willing to make peace with Israel after Menachem Begin had saved his life, that was not good enough for Dhimmi Carter, who made Israel giving away the Sinai as a condition for that peace.  2/3 of Israel was lost in that one movement, not to mention economic independence that Israel would have had with the oil that is in Sinai.  He also told yasar arafaG the exact words to say to convince the liberal idiots to go through with the suicidal Oslo Accords of 1993.  He called President Bush the worst President in American history, which is pretty ironic considering that dhimmi carter himself is the one who is by far the worst of all of our Presidents.  He presently rails against us for not funding Hamas (I am not kidding!), and wrote that terribly antisemitic book in which he falsely claims that Israel is an apartheid regime.  He is the only unabashedly antisemitic President we ever had.

That is just a small sampling of the evil nature of this man.  So disastrous was his four years in office, that thirty years later, we are still suffering the effects of it.

newman

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2007, 03:02:33 AM »
What burns me up is that he's the ONE President who really DID deserve to get popped but nobody took a shot!

Ther's never a fella on the grassy knoll when you need one!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2007, 03:49:29 AM »
(Music please)

"Three of these things belong together,
three of these things are kinda the same.
One of these things just don't belong here,
now it's time to play our game................
we're gonna play our game"

Pick the odd one out:

1/ The Easter Bunny

2/ Santa Claus

3/ A moderate muslim

4/ A sober redneck

Which is the odd one? (scroll down for the answer)

Yep, The sober redneck DOES exist. The other 3 things don't.

LOL!!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2007, 07:09:35 AM »
If that's an example of a sober redneck, may all rednecks drink until they go into a stupor.  Even in that condition, they would be preferable to this imbecile.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2007, 12:18:59 PM »
i was too young to vote when dhimmi carter ran for president, and did not know much about politics in those days.  yet even I could sense what a fake phony fraud dhimmi carter was and continues to be.

my parents were lifelong dhimmicrats, and Jews are the second most liberal group in america.  but for some reason, that party never appealed to me.  for as long as i could remember, the republicans simply made more sense, appealing to my common sense.  even as a small child, i supported richard nixon for president, lol.

as far as mr grassy knoll finishing off dhimmi carter, it never seems to work that way.  just think how the ayatoilet and yasar arafaG went on forever, seeming to never, ever die.  contrast that with abraham lincoln, vladimir jabotinsky, JFK, robert kennedy, and martin luther king, all of whom tragically died so young and prematurely, or, in a completely other realm, how young such angels as ofra haza and karen carpenter died when they should have been so young and vibrant.

and so, dhimmi carter will just go on and on and on, spewing his antisemitic garbage long after anybody except antisemites care to hear what he has to say.

only the good die young.