Author Topic: My impression of Tel-Aviv from the eyes of an American Jew  (Read 10737 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
My impression of Tel-Aviv from the eyes of an American Jew
« on: August 30, 2007, 03:10:46 AM »
let me put it to you this way, guys.  If all of Israel were like Tel-Aviv, we would be in deep deep deep trouble!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

newman

Re: My impression of Tel-Aviv from the eyes of an American Jew
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2007, 03:12:50 AM »
Is it really a 'New Sodom'?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2007, 03:17:13 AM »
Is it really a 'New Sodom'?

It's getting there.

1. Israelis here in general (not all) are cold and impolite
2. No one here knows how to cook.
3. Russian mafioso are contributing to the moral decay of society here.
4. Lots of unkosher restaurants
5. Lots of openly gay men
6. Lots of openly gay women, but not as many.

that's it so far. It's not at the same level as NYC..but NYC can get away with it since it isn't filled with a nation that are supposed to be priestly.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

newman

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2007, 03:22:38 AM »
Filling the place with those goy russian pigs was one of the dummest things they ever did. Then again it's one thing on a list of about one million dumb things the various Israeli governments have done.

The whole concept of gay Israelis defies belief!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2007, 03:31:17 AM »
on the upside of gay men...more women for the rest of us heterosexual men! :)

newman

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2007, 03:38:17 AM »

Those gay women are a tragic waste!

The pics I posted of Israeli girls before are mouth watering.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2007, 03:46:17 AM »

see? that's another issue...The majority of Israeli women are HOOOOOOOOOOT!! going in over my head...just another motivation to learn Hebrew...especially since Israeli women are craving polite Israeli men who seem not to exist here.

newman

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2007, 03:52:59 AM »

see? that's another issue...The majority of Israeli women are HOOOOOOOOOOT!! going in over my head...just another motivation to learn Hebrew...especially since Israeli women are craving polite Israeli men who seem not to exist here.

You lucky devil.

Those Israeli girls are worth the yoke of 613 laws.

Lemme at that Mikvah! ;)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2007, 06:38:08 AM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2007, 06:40:30 AM »
Tel-Aviv is the center of leftists and gays in Israel .  :'(
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2007, 07:40:29 AM »

On the flip side, if Tel-Aviv is goign to remain intact at the time of Chaim's prime minister ship, it should become the Wall Street of Israel..and a business/tourist capital.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2007, 07:41:54 AM »

On the flip side, if Tel-Aviv is goign to remain intact at the time of Chaim's prime minister ship, it should become the Wall Street of Israel..and a business/tourist capital.
Tel aviv needs to to be fumagaited
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2007, 07:43:06 AM »

You lucky devil.

Those Israeli girls are worth the yoke of 613 laws.

Lemme at that Mikvah! ;)

I swear, I wanted to bite every single one of them..well almost...

Saw some ISraeli teenage girls today at the Dizingoff mall center...i thought one of them had snot hanging from her nose and I kept staring at it until i realized it was one of those aweful looking nose rings. Sure enough she gave me a dirty like right when i wanted to tell her that she needed a tissue to clean all that crap off.  :laugh:

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2007, 07:45:11 AM »

well, since Tel aviv hasn't had any attacks by Kassams, the people here don't appreciate what survival means..but Gd forbid, if it were to be attacked by our enemies, there would be a lot of deaths because leftists don't know how to defend themselves properly.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2007, 12:04:23 PM »

well, since Tel aviv hasn't had any attacks by Kassams, the people here don't appreciate what survival means..but Gd forbid, if it were to be attacked by our enemies, there would be a lot of deaths because leftists don't know how to defend themselves properly.
The tel avivians would say take our women mr moslem  please don'nt hurt us :laugh:

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2007, 02:29:49 PM »
The tel avivians would say take our women mr moslem  please don'nt hurt us :laugh:

The Tel Aviv crowd are horrified at the thought of a kassam attack. They might spill their latte.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2007, 02:31:26 PM »
Yes and their french cruellers

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2007, 04:25:30 PM »
Sounds like the Village in NYC.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2007, 04:43:21 PM »
It is

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2007, 05:38:57 AM »
Many Israeli women are very attractive but their is the problem of their slutty dress, piercings, and tattoos.

sorry yaacov, but the vast majority are not going to be come shomer negia like the way you hope it to be...your just gonna have to deal with the way things are for now.

newman

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2007, 05:41:15 AM »
There must be plenty of girls who speak English, Danny.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2007, 05:32:27 PM »
There must be plenty of girls who speak English, Danny.

there are many that do speak english, but it's not fair that they speak a language that they weren't raised speakign originally. I really should learn hebrew..adn if they want to practice their english, they can tlak to me in english while i talk to them in hebrew.

but it's all good...this place is a fantasy world for me...my life is back in NY and where Gd takes me will be where He takes me.

In the meantime i had a political covnersation with a relative of mine who is a proud leftist...she said that my beliefs were racist and I said, "yup...and i'm proud of it." How about them apples?

newman

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2007, 05:38:57 PM »
"In the meantime i had a political covnersation with a relative of mine who is a proud leftist...she said that my beliefs were racist and I said, "yup...and i'm proud of it." How about them apples"

You should have told her that her beliefs are suicidal and suicide is a bigger sin than racism.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2007, 05:45:48 PM »
"In the meantime i had a political covnersation with a relative of mine who is a proud leftist...she said that my beliefs were racist and I said, "yup...and i'm proud of it." How about them apples"

You should have told her that her beliefs are suicidal and suicide is a bigger sin than racism.

My job isn't to convince her that her point of view is wrong.  I couldn't careless.  It's the fact that I know that I'm almost 100% right and comfortable with it.  She will eventually realize how wrong she is when it bites her in the ass.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2007, 10:29:57 PM »
Dannycookies, You are reminding me about the few months I spent in Israel 2 years ago. It was really great. I didn't find tel aviv aviv as negatively as you did but its fine if we disagree a little. While I know their are gays their, they are not the main event. You can just ignore them. I am currently taking a hebrew class so hopefully I will learn soon. I really hope to move to Israel. The girls in Israel are smoking hot, that I agree. I give you my word that if Chaim becomes prime minister, I will be in Israel that night. Hopefully I will move there sooner though.
I am urinating on a Koran.