Author Topic: March 3rd Debate  (Read 1686 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
March 3rd Debate
« on: March 04, 2016, 02:42:02 AM »
I have really started to dislike the people behind Cruz's campaign.  They had him focus too much on Donald, it only gave credence to the notion that Donald is the big dog and they need to desperately fight him.  Cruz should be acting presidential, like he is the top dog, and stressing his principles.    They have a brilliant person loyal to the constitution and they are screwing it up by not using him properly IMO.   Let the Rubio campaign focus on canned lines and shouting matches.   He's doing all that for you and he looks BAD doing it - like a programmed robotic idiot, but also makes donald look bad at the same time.  Cruz team shouldn't resort to this tactic.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
Re: March 3rd Debate
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2016, 03:08:40 AM »
According to the media cruz had a good night. They especially liked his statement on liberal policies destroying detroit. Which is true.

But i agree, cruz should focus on policy, and let rubio who is in desperate times have tl force his hand and get into slagging matches with trump.

Offline Rashi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2016, 03:13:36 AM »
I have really started to dislike the people behind Cruz's campaign.  They had him focus too much on Donald, it only gave credence to the notion that Donald is the big dog and they need to desperately fight him.  Cruz should be acting presidential, like he is the top dog, and stressing his principles.    They have a brilliant person loyal to the constitution and they are screwing it up by not using him properly IMO.   Let the Rubio campaign focus on canned lines and shouting matches.   He's doing all that for you and he looks BAD doing it - like a programmed robotic idiot, but also makes donald look bad at the same time.  Cruz team shouldn't resort to this tactic.

Cruz is nothing but a neutered politician...Personally nobody can stop the decay of the United States of America...It's all around you...I don't really even blame the politicians...I blame the stupid americans..As far as the people behinde Cruz..What did you expect?..all his large donors are Almost all of these donors are Washington DC lobbyists..You want to understand why Trump is leading it's so simple...He did not play Mr. Nice Guy ...Ted "teddy bear" Cruz is not what resonates.

Offline Rashi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2016, 03:20:18 AM »
According to the media cruz had a good night. They especially liked his statement on liberal policies destroying detroit. Which is true.

But i agree, cruz should focus on policy, and let rubio who is in desperate times have tl force his hand and get into slagging matches with trump.

Blacks destroyed Detroit..WITH LIBERAL POLICY..Thats the part all you politically correct  schmucks leave out...If Cruz would have said that he would have got a bump...

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2016, 04:33:30 AM »
I think Cruz pretty much did what you suggested. Rubio sank to kindergarten level with Trump. Trump was totally ambushed by Megyn Kelly who came up with factual details about "Trump University". Key moment was when Cruz asked the audience is this how you want the presidential race to look like, with Hilary Clinton raising up the issue of Trump University and the fact that Trump supported her and her Husband in all of their previous elections.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2016, 11:17:30 AM »
I did comment before finishing watching the entire debate.  I think Cruz came on much stronger towards the end and mitigated my concerns.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2016, 12:40:01 PM »

http://therightscoop.com/twitter-loved-ted-cruz-tonight-said-he-won-the-debate/

Above is just one example, but also redstate and other conservative sites comprehensively give cruz the nod

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2016, 12:41:50 PM »
When are we going to ban the Guzofskyite already?

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2016, 12:55:13 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                        :fist:

Ted Cruz was magnificent and did win that debate. He keeps getting better and better!
It's true that his strategy should now be to accentuate the value and virtues of many
of his excellent positions, focusing on that as opposed to being lulled, trapped into a
back and forth exchange with Trump and his many name calling, labeling tactics where 
that bullying was more prevalent with Rubio in that particular debate. The mere fact that Trump currently has the support of rogue elements like Duke and Farrakhan shows you
the level of most of his supporters.