Author Topic: JTF This Week: Donald Trump proves he's anti-Israel in his own words (new video)  (Read 4570 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please publicize this important video everywhere possible.

The program is 20 minutes this week.

Video version on YouTube:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=m0snYvK1DCs

Usual audio format:

For those who would like to download the file for their MP3 players or iPods, the link is provided below:
http://www.jtf.org/ask/2016-03-06.mp3

Please join and comment on our great news sites:

In English: http://jtf.org

In Hebrew: http://hayamin.org

Offline Rashi

• Full JTFer
You're evangelical buddies are voting for Trump...Are you taking shekels from them Chaim?...You seem to like the shelter of goyim...

Maimonides issues the edict: “The Christians are idol worshipers and Sunday is their religious holiday, therefore in Eretz Israel we may not trade with them on Thursday and Friday of every week, and needless to say on Sunday, which is forbidden [for trade with Christians] everywhere.” Trade in this context refers especially to paying back loans, which would enhance their joy on the day of their idol.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 02:04:28 AM by Rashi »

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
What is in the best interest of Israel? It can't be more obvious. If you can't differ between good and bad you should keep silence otherwise your advice is a menace to society.

You're evangelical buddies are voting for Trump...Are you taking shekels from them Chaim?...You seem to like the shelter of goyim...

Maimonides issues the edict: “The Christians are idol worshipers and Sunday is their religious holiday, therefore in Eretz Israel we may not trade with them on Thursday and Friday of every week, and needless to say on Sunday, which is forbidden [for trade with Christians] everywhere.” Trade in this context refers especially to paying back loans, which would enhance their joy on the day of their idol.

Offline Rashi

• Full JTFer
What is in the best interest of Israel? It can't be more obvious. If you can't differ between good and bad you should keep silence otherwise your advice is a menace to society.

What is in the best interest of Israel?...To break way from US foreign policy...Have you ever studied it?..I can promise you it is not in the interest of Israel..Keep sucking up to the goyim...It has done so well in the past yes?..Infact Israel did best and won wars..when it was not tied to the US..You are like a Jew for Yeshu...Why don't you rename this site  Christian Taskforce..CTF!!..I have no problem saying I hate  christianity and islam..On the other hand I am not so sure about you

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.

What is in the best interest of Israel?...To break way from US foreign policy...Have you ever studied it?..I can promise you it is not in the interest of Israel..Keep sucking up to the goyim...It has done so well in the past yes?..Infact Israel did best and won wars..when it was not tied to the US..You are like a Jew for Yeshu...Why don't you rename this site  Christian Taskforce..CTF!!..I have no problem saying I hate  christianity and islam..On the other hand I am not so sure about you

Rabbi Meir Kahane formed ' Jews against Jackson',  when Jesse Jackson ran for President in 1984.    If you are going to criticize Chaim and members of JTF,  you are in essence criticizing Rabbi Kahane.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
We should work within Israel on becoming self reliant. It is nevertheless against our interest to have a Jew-hater as the president of the USA, no matter how self reliant we could become, we are still a tiny country with very limited power and resources.

I don't hate Christianity nor Isalm nor the Arabs. I woulnd't care about what other people believe in so long they leave me alone in peace. Well guess what, we are locked in a battle for survival with Islam, and Christianity too. So our interests are strongly aligned at this point in time.

As for you your problem is that you are a hater who seems to hate everyone so go ahead and keep hating and see how far it will get you.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
More trolling from Mike Guzofsky's tuchis-kisser. If Rashi were any further up Guzofsky's tuchis, his head would be popping out of his mouth.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
We should work within Israel on becoming self reliant. It is nevertheless against our interest to have a Jew-hater as the president of the USA, no matter how self reliant we could become, we are still a tiny country with very limited power and resources.

I don't hate Christianity nor Isalm nor the Arabs. I woulnd't care about what other people believe in so long they leave me alone in peace. Well guess what, we are locked in a battle for survival with Islam, and Christianity too. So our interests are strongly aligned at this point in time.

As for you your problem is that you are a hater who seems to hate everyone so go ahead and keep hating and see how far it will get you.
There is no reasoning with Mike Guzofsky's groupies, you know that.

This poster is most likely the banned "Teutonic Knight", if you want to look him up.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Trump is a pompous uppity punk. Only a fool would vote for him.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
"Teutonic Knight" was a Jew?!
There is no reasoning with Mike Guzofsky's groupies, you know that.

This poster is most likely the banned "Teutonic Knight", if you want to look him up.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
"Teutonic Knight" was a Jew?!
He claimed to be. He was from Guzofsky's forum, that's for sure. Rashi is a Guzofskyite, I'm sure. That does not mean he is Jewish.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ban the troll already.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Millions of evangelicals are not voting for Trump.....true believers are not going to waste their vote on someone who is not going to be any better than Clinton or Obama, as a matter of fact Trump could be worse...  Last chance to restore the republic, make your decision wisely and look at past records....Cruz has been the consistent Conservative, he is NOT THE ESTABLISHMENT.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
This will be another pox on America....another President who is either neutral or against Israel.