Author Topic: RFK Jr slams Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson  (Read 754 times)

Offline Chiram

• Senior JTFer
RFK Jr slams Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson
« on: March 14, 2016, 01:49:11 AM »
Democrats like RFK Jr. praise Al & Jesse in public, but his journals tell a different story:

From the New York Nazi Post:

The Revs. Jackson and Sharpton “give me the creeps,” Kennedy writes in a July 5 entry.

“Al Sharpton has done more damage to the black cause than [segregationist Alabama Gov.] George Wallace. He has suffocated the decent black leaders in New York,” he says. “His transparent venal blackmail and extortion schemes taint all black leadership.”

Rev. Al Sharpton gave Robert F. Kennedy Jr. “the creeps,” he wrote in his diary.

He goes on to call Sharpton a “buffoon” who has never escaped the “stench” of his advocacy for Tawana Brawley, the black Dutchess County teen who fabricated a story about six white men raping her in 1987.

He writes that Jesse Jackson has “a desperate and destructive addiction to publicity.”
He recalls that Jackson, at labor leader Cesar Chavez’s funeral, pushed “Cesar’s friends and family out of the way to make himself lead pall bearer.”

“His love affair with [Nation of Islam leader] Louis Farrakhan and his Jewish xenophobia are also unforgivable,” Kennedy adds.

“I feel dirty around him, and I feel like I’m being used. I feel like with Jesse, it’s all about Jesse.”
Kennedy responded on Sunday to the revelation of his journal.

“The New York Post has chosen to print excerpts from a 13-year-old diary illegally stolen from me,” he said in an e-mail.

“The diary served as a tool for self-examination and for dealing with my spiritual struggles at the time. It also contains unedited, unfiltered stream-of-consciousness musings about current events and people.’’

“Nothing in that diary was ever meant for publication. I have nothing but respect for Governor Cuomo, Rev. Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, all of whom have distinguished themselves as extraordinary national leaders over the past decade.”

http://nypost.com/2013/09/09/diary-bombshell-rfks-secret-slams-against-al-sharpton-jesse-jackson-and-gov-cuomo/

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: RFK Jr slams Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2016, 11:48:03 AM »
Haven't you wondered when the left would see reality.   Its about time.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: RFK Jr slams Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2016, 06:51:19 PM »
They see reality.
The Kennedy's are horrible people.  Top to bottom.  Inside out.  Fake. Phonies. Criminals.
It doesn't benefit their image to tell the truth.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.