Author Topic: Hello  (Read 3702 times)

Offline Atheist

• New JTFer
Hello
« on: August 30, 2007, 01:25:43 PM »
I found this website through JudeaDefender's videos on LiveLeak.  My name on LL is Profundity you can check out my videos they all are about Islam.  I watched David and Pesach (sorry IDK the correct spelling) I agree with them 100%.
I have been called a racist for hating Islam but my mouth has become numb from repeating that I don't hate any RACE but a religion.  You can be white, black, orange and pink and still believe in that sick fictional literature, the Koran.
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities... Voltaire.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2007, 01:28:00 PM »
Welcome to the board.  If you agree with us on some basic issues, then you are welcome here.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Atheist

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2007, 01:40:57 PM »
I can't find the rules page, can you give me the link? I need to read that first before posting anything.
But here are some questions right off the bat. Is swearing allowed? How about blasphemy?
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities... Voltaire.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2007, 01:55:33 PM »
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2007, 02:07:13 PM »
This idiot is banned.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2007, 02:08:23 PM »
I kind of thought it was only a matter of time.
---Thomas Jefferson

ftf

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2007, 06:34:25 PM »
I thought that talking with this guy could be interesting, oh well.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2007, 07:13:02 PM »
This idiot is banned.
Aww, come on - it would have been fun to debate the guy...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

newman

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2007, 07:17:05 PM »
See if you can guess what I'm being now:

I'm staring at the empty space in the middle of the living room and I'm fully expecting something to be created out of absolutely nothing without any divine help.

That's right!...................I'm being an atheist. ;D

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2007, 07:34:07 PM »
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2007, 07:39:37 PM »
Goodbye.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2007, 07:49:43 PM »

I'm staring at the empty space in the middle of the living room and I'm fully expecting something to be created out of absolutely nothing without any divine help.

There's a great story about a Rabbi in Spain in the 1200's and his neighbor, Don Jose, who was an atheist:  So one day Don Jose says to the Rabbi "Why do you Jews believe G-d created the world?  I think it happened by itself."  And so they're arguing about the subject for a while - and then Don Jose is called away by his servant.  While his neighbor is gone the Rabbi paints a picture of a beautiful landscape with mountains, trees, etc, etc.  And then when Don Jose came back he spilled some ink in the corner and then exclaimed "Look!  I spilled some ink on this easel and this drawing appeared!"  Don Jose of course says "That's impossible.  This drawing must have had some sort of master creator."  And then the Rabbi said "Ah Ha!  And this is ever so much more true with the entire world."

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

newman

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2007, 07:56:49 PM »

There's a great story about a Rabbi in Spain in the 1200's and his neighbor, Don Jose, who was an atheist:  So one day Don Jose says to the Rabbi "Why do you Jews believe G-d created the world?  I think it happened by itself."  And so they're arguing about the subject for a while - and then Don Jose is called away by his servant.  While his neighbor is gone the Rabbi paints a picture of a beautiful landscape with mountains, trees, etc, etc.  And then when Don Jose came back he spilled some ink in the corner and then exclaimed "Look!  I spilled some ink on this easel and this drawing appeared!"  Don Jose of course says "That's impossible.  This drawing must have had some sort of master creator."  And then the Rabbi said "Ah Ha!  And this is ever so much more true with the entire world."

I like the analogy of dumping a tip truck-load of sheet metal, paint, wires, vinyl, screws, bolts and rubber over the side of the Grand Canyon and guessing the odds of a fully assembled Buick landing at the bottom.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2007, 08:12:05 PM »
lol
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2007, 10:11:32 PM »

I like the analogy of dumping a tip truck-load of sheet metal, paint, wires, vinyl, screws, bolts and rubber over the side of the Grand Canyon and guessing the odds of a fully assembled Buick landing at the bottom.
But the atheist won't argue that a fully assembled Buick will land at the bottom.  He will say that all the parts will land at the bottom just as they are dropped.  After millions of years sitting at the bottom of the Grand Canyon, a fully assembled Buick will appear.  Of course, he won't be able to answer where the original parts came from.
---Thomas Jefferson