Author Topic: Can't we dismiss some trolls and useless and annoying?  (Read 14613 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Can't we dismiss some trolls and useless and annoying?
« on: April 02, 2016, 09:42:33 PM »
Some trolls just make the forum really annoying. Take the I hate Judaism guy for instance. Can he go away?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Can't we dismiss some trolls and useless and annoying?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2016, 05:38:37 PM »
Everyone knows the troll is going to keep making those posts no matter what anyone says, right?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2016, 10:41:25 PM »
Lisa, this thread is specific and addresses why father is superior to mother in Judaism. Where in the thread did I mention anything about wife beating?

He hates Jews, because that's a lie.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2016, 10:48:46 PM »
He hates Jews, because that's a lie.
I wish it WAS a lie.

I'm willing to bring valid rabbinic sources to back up my claim.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2016, 11:21:20 PM »
I wish it WAS a lie.

I'm willing to bring valid rabbinic sources to back up my claim.

We've done this song and dance a hundred times, and you still can't find these oppressed Jewish women.

You hate Rambam and Torah, except sometimes when you can twist Torah to say what you want. No one cares. Go away.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2016, 11:49:00 PM »
We've done this song and dance a hundred times, and you still can't find these oppressed Jewish women.

You hate Rambam and Torah, except sometimes when you can twist Torah to say what you want. No one cares. Go away.
Please read this:
http://dafyomi.co.il/erchin/halachah/er-hl-025.htm
http://dafyomi.shemayisrael.co.il/kerisus/halachah/kr-hl-028.htm

I don't twist the Torah; those rabbis did.

And please, I have no desire discussing it here. I've already opened the whole thread:
http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,82832.0.html?PHPSESSID=slqkocv7i8oakmiild2f00loq5

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2016, 01:41:26 AM »
Please read this:
http://dafyomi.co.il/erchin/halachah/er-hl-025.htm

I don't twist the Torah; those rabbis did.

And please, I have no desire discussing it here. I've already opened the whole thread:
http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,82832.0.html?PHPSESSID=slqkocv7i8oakmiild2f00loq5

You don't want to discuss it here, but not before you spam links and attack rabbis again.

Luckily some people who read those links will be able to comprehend what they say.  Others will not quite understand the dialectic style of Talmud, which you clearly don't.   They shouldn't be misled by your inaccurate commentary which accuses rabbis who have done no crime.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2016, 01:43:24 AM »
You keep posting your same lies over and over again.

Last links you showed me were from communists, in case you didn't realize, I never let something go. I still permanently have an eye out for Lewinsky, and if you post a link, if I liked it before I'm not going there any more. Just the fact that you like a link makes it garbage to me, and you've proven that's all you'll post time and time again.

You've been told 100 times, go talk to a Rabbi. If you don't like what they say, cry. As for here, you're just going to get cursed.

Now go die of cancer.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2016, 02:23:22 AM »
You keep posting your same lies over and over again.

Last links you showed me were from communists, in case you didn't realize, I never let something go. I still permanently have an eye out for Lewinsky, and if you post a link, if I liked it before I'm not going there any more. Just the fact that you like a link makes it garbage to me, and you've proven that's all you'll post time and time again.

You've been told 100 times, go talk to a Rabbi. If you don't like what they say, cry. As for here, you're just going to get cursed.

Now go die of cancer.
Last links I've posted are from an orthodox Jewish scholarly website that covers rabbinic materials. Your refusal to even open the link just confirms your inability to refute what I said. You say I'm just going to get cursed? Of course I'm gonna get cursed because no one is able to refute what I said because it's true. Once again, I did ask the orthodox rabbi and he only confirmed that father is superior. His explanation? Well, man is the head of household, hence why he matters more.

I also assume you probably agree that mother does not deserve the same honor as father, right?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 03:43:45 AM by Islam sucks! »

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2016, 05:26:05 AM »
Talmud Sanhedrin 38b {soncino translation}
We learnt elsewhere: R. Eliezer said: Be diligent to learn the Torah and know how to answer an
Epikoros. R. Johanan commented: They taught this only with respect to a Gentile Epikoros; with a
Jewish Epikoros, it would only make his heresy more pronounced.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2016, 10:14:27 AM »
Some trolls just make the forum really annoying. Take the I hate Judaism guy for instance. Can he go away?

Was this guy ever as annoying as Brittney?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2016, 03:31:58 PM »
Was this guy ever as annoying as Brittney?

Different annoying. Brittney it was like "why are you doing this?" and him, it's like a Chumptard troll that communicates in slogans mixed with one of the naked guys wearing a repent sign mixed with an extra dumb birther troll who thinks Cruz is not an American citizen and was ineligible for senate

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2016, 02:00:28 AM »
What do you think are the psychological problems of the troll that makes him/her bring up the feminazi lies about Judaism time and time again?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2016, 02:05:56 AM »
What do you think are the psychological problems of the troll that makes him/her bring up the feminazi lies about Judaism time and time again?

It's a missionary.

Offline jeffellenbogen

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2016, 03:31:23 AM »
It's a missionary.

he's a self-hating kike

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2016, 12:31:54 PM »
These trolls are going to keep coming up not only on the JTF site, but on Face Book as well.  I know because I run several pages and I keep getting crapped on by these trolls who are only brave behind a computer keyboard and post nasty and inaccurate things on line.

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2016, 05:10:14 PM »
My guess is that the feminazi troll has family problems. The troll's way to "get back" at his/her relative is to spread lies about Judaism's attitude on honoring parents.
But if Israel Chai is right that the troll is a missionary, I am forced to say the troll is not an ordinary Christian Missionary, but a Missionary for Buddhism, because until recently when the troll posted it was accompanied by a picture with a slogan praising something about Buddhism.
In any case classic Buddhism discriminates against women, so we see the Troll does not practice what he or she preaches.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2016, 07:03:35 PM »
Guys the "troll" is a long time member, saynotoislam, Hank, etc. He a Jew, I think he just wants answers...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline jeffellenbogen

• New JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2016, 09:06:01 PM »
Guys the "troll" is a long time member, saynotoislam, Hank, etc. He a Jew, I think he just wants answers...

he is a piece of trash and a self-hating leftist kike and he needs to be ip-banned, the fact that he hasn't already been banned speaks to the idiocy of the mod/mods

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2016, 09:21:05 PM »
he is a piece of trash and a self-hating leftist kike and he needs to be ip-banned, the fact that he hasn't already been banned speaks to the idiocy of the mod/mods
I think you should be banned!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2016, 01:48:32 PM »
Quote from Ephraim Ben Noach
Since the troll first attacked the Torah in general and came up with conclusions about the Rabbis before he/she brought up the current issues, It is obvious to me the troll is raising points just for the sake of attack and not because of a real wish for an answer.

You could believe me or not believe me, but I am telling you the facts that the troll is bringing up are lies or misrepresentations out of context of what really Judaism says. I'm just not going to tell the troll why he/she is wrong, because keeping quiet  is what I believe the Talmud tells me to do in this case.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2016, 12:47:33 AM »
My guess is that the feminazi troll has family problems. The troll's way to "get back" at his/her relative is to spread lies about Judaism's attitude on honoring parents.

No, there's not a single lie in what I posted. I provided a valid rabbinic source and even a verse exactly as it's written. One of the websites I brought up is a scholarly Jewish website that covers various Jewish topics in-depth.

But if Israel Chai is right that the troll is a missionary, I am forced to say the troll is not an ordinary Christian Missionary, but a Missionary for Buddhism, because until recently when the troll posted it was accompanied by a picture with a slogan praising something about Buddhism.

I did not praise Buddhism. The picture you refer to is a picture of Ashin Wirathu, a Buddhist monk who fights Islam in Burma and encourages other Buddhists to stand up against muslim savagery. It was my appraisal of him personally (and not of Buddhism) because of his courage against Islam. It's like saying that anyone who admires Pat Robertson or Jerry Farewell is a Christian missionary.

In any case classic Buddhism discriminates against women, so we see the Troll does not practice what he or she preaches.
And your point is? I doubt you can even provide at least one example of "Buddhist discrimination against women". Besides, do you really think pointing fingers at other religions is such a perfect self-defense? Nope, it's nothing but a childish tactic.

Quote from Ephraim Ben NoachSince the troll first attacked the Torah in general and came up with conclusions about the Rabbis before he/she brought up the current issues, It is obvious to me the troll is raising points just for the sake of attack and not because of a real wish for an answer.

Where did I attack Torah? I attacked man-made laws that preach mother's inferiority to father's. Last time I checked, father and mother are both considered equally important according to Tanach.

You could believe me or not believe me, but I am telling you the facts that the troll is bringing up are lies or misrepresentations out of context of what really Judaism says.
No lies and misrepresentations. Once again, I've provided sources. Here we go again:

"If a person's father tells him: 'Bring me a drink of water,' and his mother tells him: 'Bring me a drink of water,' he should overlook his mother's honor and honor his father first. For both he and his mother are obligated to honor his father" (Rambam, Mamrim 6:14).

Take a quick look over this chapter. Notice numerous passages where only father is mentioned but not the mother. What does it tell you?

I'm just not going to tell the troll why he/she is wrong, because keeping quiet  is what I believe the Talmud tells me to do in this case.
Because you can't. What I said is pure fact. According to Judaism, father can even prevent his son from saying kaddish (prayers for the deceased) for his deceased mother:
"A father can protest that his son not say Kaddish for his mother, because the father's honor comes first" (Darchei Moshe 376).

Shulchan Aruch (OC 240:14): If one's father and mother both asked him to bring water, he desists from honoring his mother and (first) honors his father.

R. Akiva Eiger (1:68): If one's mother commanded him to do something and his father protested, he may fulfill her request if refraining would cause a monetary loss, for we hold that one need not use his money for Kivud Av. Even if there will be no monetary loss, this is like divorced parents who both requested water. He may fulfill either first, for she need not honor his father. The same applies after his mother died. Death separates like divorce. Livyas Chen similarly says that one must honor his grandfather more than his father only while both are alive, for then also his father must honor his grandfather. However, the Beis Yosef (YD 376) says that if a woman commanded her son to say Kaddish for her after her death, and his father protests, Kivud Av has precedence over Kivud Em. The Noda bi'Yehudah says that honoring in life overrides honoring after death, even if the father died and the mother is alive. This is unlike the Beis Yosef, who gives precedence only because Kivud Av is greater. Rashi (31a DH she'Ben) supports the Beis Yosef. He said that R. Yehoshua said 'I see that you are an orphan. I.e. you do not ask to apply in practice. You just seek to learn.' If death is like divorce, perhaps he needed to know about a request after a parent died, and the living parent protested! Rather, it is clear that even after death, the father has precedence.

And yet, people here criticize Islam or even Buddhism for alleged misogyny.

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2016, 09:44:16 AM »
To the Troll.
1 You lie again. You did post previously against the mitzva of Yibum, which is in the Torah or when the Torah talks about the possibility of a man having 2 wives in the book of Deuteronomy you also criticized the Torah.
2 I did bring a source that Buddhism which you promoted doesn't believe a woman can obtain spiritual enlightenment. A fact that did not seem to bother you.
3 I dare you to ask 3 modern day Orthodox rabbis, the following halachic question.
The question: Rabbi I am a person who is in a situation where I am absolutely obligated by Halacha to say Kaddish for my Mother. My father does not want me to say the prayer for her soul. Is it permitted for me to say the Kaddish prayer despite the objection of my father?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2016, 09:49:19 AM »

And yet, people here criticize Islam or even Buddhism for alleged misogyny.

Lol this guy is defending Islam now.  He just said islam is not misogynist, and when edu pointed out Buddhism discriminates women, he said what's your point.  Let that sink in.  This is clearly someone with an axe to grind who will use anything to misrepresent Judaism and paint it in a bad light because that is his ultimate goal.

Hey troll, why do you keep repeatedly posting the same things over and over again that we all already saw you post in multiple threads under multiple usernames and that people already took he time to address but whom you ignored?
Do you answer questions?

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
  • Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2016, 12:16:24 PM »
Long as i follow this forum, there should be one person banned and that is Israel Chai.
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8