Author Topic: Baal Worship is like modern liberalism  (Read 1762 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Baal Worship is like modern liberalism
« on: April 05, 2016, 08:30:38 PM »
When people used to worship Baal they would sacrifice a baby and then have a bisexual orgy. Why anybody would want to create something to honor Baal in NYC is beyond me but I have heard one radio host make the point that it's not all that different than what's going on today in the USA in some ways. This is a very sad time.

Basically today you have people wanting to have sex with anybody they want at any time they want and they dispose of the unwanted babies through abortion.  :'(

Offline Chiram

• Senior JTFer
Re: Baal Worship is like modern liberalism
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2016, 01:06:29 AM »
Sadly, it isn't surprising for a city that proudly worships a Golden Calf and promotes sodomite "families".

There must be a few good souls there to keep off G-d's ire of fire and brimstone.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2016, 07:39:12 PM »
Sadly, it isn't surprising for a city that proudly worships a Golden Calf and promotes sodomite "families".

There must be a few good souls there to keep off G-d's ire of fire and brimstone.

Not forever though. This country will face judgment eventually.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2016, 08:43:03 AM »
Destruction comes to those who worship false Gods.

Offline Tony Rubolotta

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2016, 11:01:42 AM »
Not forever though. This country will face judgment eventually.

I have come to believe this country is under judgment right now.  When a nation allows black robed priests posing as judges to dictate its morality and require that we permit innocent blood to be shed without interference, and when the people accept that evil ruling as if it were higher than God's law and must be respected, do they not deserve immediate judgment?  I seriously believe things are bad but will continue to get much worse.  Every evil we see today will continue to grow and be magnified until America is unrecognizable.  Is that not judgment unfolding?  I don't think it is necessary for judgment to be a singular event.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2016, 02:13:04 AM »
I have come to believe this country is under judgment right now. 

K.
When a nation allows black robed priests posing as judges to dictate its morality and require that we permit innocent blood to be shed without interference, and when the people accept that evil ruling as if it were higher than God's law and must be respected, do they not deserve immediate judgment?

I don't understand. If you mean abortion, then yeah, that should be only for where it's needed to save life.

I seriously believe things are bad but will continue to get much worse.  Every evil we see today will continue to grow and be magnified until America is unrecognizable.  Is that not judgment unfolding?  I don't think it is necessary for judgment to be a singular event.

The story of Jonah in the bible is the story that proves that no bad prophesy needs to happen, we just need to do what is right. The "judgement for abortion is massive 3rd world immigration, and the punishment, including the horrible types of immigrants that frequently come, fits the crime.

America's going to be nuked 100% unless Cruz wins. We'll worry about the rest when we have the president on our side and a fighting chance.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Tony Rubolotta

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2016, 09:38:54 AM »
Americans have come to fear men more than G-d so they turn to men to solve their problems.  Some turn to Obama, others to Clinton, some to Sanders or Trump, and yet others to Cruz.  As much as I support Cruz, he is not going to save this country from the significant minority that wish to make it a Baal worshipping state or a godless nation ruled by elitists.

Besides Jonah, there are also prophecies that were fulfilled with terrible consequences.  The Assyrian and Babylonian captivities are in the Bible as well.  While there may be no specific prophetic reference in the Bible to America, is it not possible that G-od looks on us and says "how many times must I warn you?  How many examples must I show you?  You know what is coming yet you persist in your evil ways."

Offline Chiram

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2016, 10:46:51 AM »
It is ironic this blend of commercial idolatry, intellectual materialism and muslim terrorism has the effect of bringing those with eyes to see back to the reality of Ha-Kadosh baruch hu.

The charge falls on the chosen people to redeem His Holy Name and pray fervently for peace and security for the Nation of Israel until the great day of the expiation of sin and the coming of Mashiach.

“Though the mills of G-d grind slowly, yet they grind exceedingly small; Though with patience He stands waiting, with exactness grinds He all.”
                                                                                                                                          ― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 11:37:20 AM by Chiram »