Author Topic: Cruz: No, Men Should Not Be In Bathrooms With Little Girls  (Read 2138 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Cruz: No, Men Should Not Be In Bathrooms With Little Girls
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2016, 11:54:01 AM »
I guess homosexuals should have their own bathrooms. Should homosexual men be in the bathroom with little boys?

If these strange people don't want to be in the bathroom of their gender, they should use a neutral toilet that they lock behind them like they have in some places where there is a room with one toilet and a sink says it says "Men, Women, and Handicapped".

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2016, 06:41:18 PM »
You can't imagine the stink created around the nation about forcing people's little daughters or sons to use the same bathroom as these homosexuals and transgenders!  This is scary for a lot of kids.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2016, 03:20:30 AM »
Could somebody please explain to me what's the difference between a transgender & a trans sexual?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2016, 08:00:23 AM »
Could somebody please explain to me what's the difference between a transgender & a trans sexual?

After Trump trounced Cruz in NY primary, this is the key question America needs to ask itself.   This will be among the key issues we will be dealing with in a Hillary or Trump presidency.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2016, 02:12:13 PM »

We just need to make a bathroom for democrats.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge