Author Topic: My impression of Tel-Aviv from the eyes of an American Jew  (Read 9491 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: My impression of Tel-Aviv from the eyes of an American Jew
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2007, 12:59:22 AM »
Filling the place with those goy russian pigs was one of the dummest things they ever did. Then again it's one thing on a list of about one million dumb things the various Israeli governments have done.
It ranks right up there with all the American governments that have flooded America with wetbacks. The purpose in both cases is the same: to provide the elite regimes in power in each country with submissive morons who will do the bidding of the multinational corporations and who will use brute force on their behalf against the rightful citizens.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2007, 01:02:07 AM »
In the meantime i had a political covnersation with a relative of mine who is a proud leftist...she said that my beliefs were racist and I said, "yup...and i'm proud of it." How about them apples?
LOL how ridiculous. You are one of the very most moderate members of JTF and yet here you are being called a "racist".  ::) Your relative is the true racist, she believes all ethnic groups except Jews have a right to their own nation. I guarantee you she believes California should be handed over to the cucarachas...

raiseyourfist

« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2007, 01:03:41 AM »
Filling the place with those goy russian pigs was one of the dummest things they ever did. Then again it's one thing on a list of about one million dumb things the various Israeli governments have done.

The whole concept of gay Israelis defies belief!

Newman i agree,

And to think Chaim spent 5 and a half years in prison to save these beasts from the clutches of bolshevic russia... the russian jews of israel are the worst group of people because they are corrupt, immoral and many of them are the big time corporation types who ..would gladly hand over all of Israel so they can make a few extra dollars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2007, 01:06:06 AM »
the russian jews of israel are the worst group of people because they are corrupt, immoral and many of them are the big time corporation types who ..would gladly hand over all of Israel so they can make a few extra dollars
You have a point. Rabbi Meir Kahane (zt"l) sacrificed his life and Chaim ben Pesach nearly did so for an extremely ungrateful group of Jews. The unquestioned leader of Russian Jewry, Anatoly Sharansky, in 1996 supported kicking Chaim out of Israel. If it wasn't for Chaim that pig most likely would have died in a gulag, which is exactly what he deserved.

newman

« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2007, 01:12:52 AM »
Half of the russians in Israel aren't even Jewish!

A corrupt Jewish agency in russia combined with russian goyim desperate enough to fake a Jewish identity are responsible. There are now russian orthodox pigs in Israel eating pork and lugging x-mas trees through the market in december. There also swastika-wearing nazis with Israeli citizenship!

Remember the stories of soldiers and police telling the Jews of Amona "we're not your brothers , you Jew pigs!" ?...They were those russian animals.

They have to GO!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2007, 01:16:16 AM »
These snowbacks won't go as long as Holemert and his goons are in power. They want them here in order to rough up good, patriotic Jews who will frustrate their surrender plans.

It's exactly how Whore-ge the Bush wants American wets to terrorize white Americans into submission here and surrender and concede their country to the dirt-labor Mexicucarachas.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2007, 01:18:24 AM »
Half of the russians in Israel aren't even Jewish!

A corrupt Jewish agency in russia combined with russian goyim desperate enough to fake a Jewish identity are responsible. There are now russian orthodox pigs in Israel eating pork and lugging x-mas trees through the market in december. There also swastika-wearing nazis with Israeli citizenship!

Remember the stories of soldiers and police telling the Jews of Amona "we're not your brothers , you Jew pigs!" ?...They were those russian animals.

They have to GO!

you see i dont think it is a question of whether we CAN become a mass movement... we have the truth on our side... WE MUST BECOME A MASS MOVEMENT BECAUSE THE NEED IS GREAT AND BECAUSE EVEN A COUNTRY AS WONDERFUL AS ISRAEL HAVE SELLOUTS LIKE THE RUSSIANS WHO ATTACKED CHAIM EVEN THOUGH HE SACRIFICED HIMSELF SO THEY COULD BE FREE

WHAT A BUNCH OF ANIMALS THE RUSSIAN TRAITORS ARE

newman

« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2007, 01:25:38 AM »
Russian gentiles are white skinned negroes little better than arabs.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2007, 01:31:36 AM »
You wanna know something Newman... THERE WORSE...

They are living in a country in total support of the enemy and are sellouts and traitors who should be driven out...

The arab muslim nazi's hate jews and other non-mulsims... BUT

The russians who are in Israel are WILLING to bring ISRAEL to its knees.. not because of hate or jelousy like the arabs... but because they are greedy..

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2007, 01:31:54 AM »
Russians are no different than Mexicans. In fact, they are worse.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2007, 01:33:03 AM »
In all fairness, it does need to be said that there are many Russian Jews who DO support Chaim and JTF in every way possible. Not the majority, but they need to be acknowledged and praised.

newman

« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2007, 01:37:44 AM »
I have no issue with REAL Jews from russia.....they might be self-haters but so are about 1/3 of ALL Jews in the world.

My problem is with russian goyim posing as Jews because of faked papers or one Jewish grandparent.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2007, 01:55:04 AM »
Those Russians who pose as jews are again similar to the multi-national corporate greedy self loathing people that are F%#king up Israel to this day...

These people are trying to spearhead Chaim's campaign in Israel and in that respect they are trying to bring Israel down from the inside...

YOU CANNOT GET MORE EVIL THAN THESE PEOPLE ... WITH THAT THEY ARE EVEN WORSE THAN THE ARAB MUSLIM NAZI'S

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2007, 01:57:31 AM »
Are you saying that you think there are no righteous Russian Jews?

raiseyourfist

« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2007, 02:00:50 AM »
I am saying that for the most part they are evil....

sure there are some good ones .... but i think they should have done more to help Chaim out when he was being persecuted by the leftist government of Israel

I have a big problem with the russian jews of that time because of this very reason

AND OTHERS

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2007, 02:05:52 AM »
You are absolutely right for the most part, but please do try to remember the good ones.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2007, 02:08:07 AM »
By the way C.F i am not against Russians...

Some of my family are from Russia and Spain where there are several leftists..

I am proud to say all of my family are right wing but don't approve of me being a part of JTF

newman

« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2007, 02:11:14 AM »
You are absolutely right for the most part, but please do try to remember the good ones.

Of coarse there are good ones but as a group, the russians are the most self-hating in Israel. It's mostly to do with the fact that they had the LEAST exposure to Jewish religion and culture in soviet russia.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2007, 02:15:15 AM »
Well, you are right, and there is no excuse. Chaim should be more forceful about letting us know what wicked, ungrateful b*****ds most have been.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2007, 05:09:12 AM »
Dannycookies, You are reminding me about the few months I spent in Israel 2 years ago. It was really great. I didn't find tel aviv aviv as negatively as you did but its fine if we disagree a little. While I know their are gays their, they are not the main event. You can just ignore them. I am currently taking a hebrew class so hopefully I will learn soon. I really hope to move to Israel. The girls in Israel are smoking hot, that I agree. I give you my word that if Chaim becomes prime minister, I will be in Israel that night. Hopefully I will move there sooner though.

DWI, you may very well be a role model for me for what you may end up doing in the future, so be ready for my myriad of questions.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2007, 05:11:14 AM »
In the meantime i had a political covnersation with a relative of mine who is a proud leftist...she said that my beliefs were racist and I said, "yup...and i'm proud of it." How about them apples?
LOL how ridiculous. You are one of the very most moderate members of JTF and yet here you are being called a "racist".  ::) Your relative is the true racist, she believes all ethnic groups except Jews have a right to their own nation. I guarantee you she believes California should be handed over to the cucarachas...

CF, believe me, she is a rebellious chickadee...Deep in her heart she is one of us...she only takes these views to fight her personal authorities..I can tell deep inside she knows she is wrong, but has too much pride to admit to it.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline whywhywhy

• Full JTFer
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2007, 08:59:33 AM »
I LOVE TEL-AVIV.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2007, 10:03:17 AM »
There is nothing wrong with liking Tel aviv for its interesting scenery but as far as immoral culture is concerned it is the worst of all places in Israel...

It doesn't have to be this way and if we can grow we will definitely bring back the torah influence to all those jews in tel aviv who have unfortunately lost their roots..

Lets just hope Chaim gets into Israel so we can influence rightous behaviour to create a rightous culture in a worn torn country with immoral inequals...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2007, 03:33:08 PM »
You know guys, I am not gonna flame Tel Aviv as a city. It is Jewish land and has the potential to be wonderful, and I am sure parts of it are even now. Southern California is an incredible place to live, even with the least morality of any place on the planet and a cucaracha occupation. It's not the land's fault. There is righteousness here and there is righteousness in Tel Aviv--not nearly enough, but 100% of the Jews who live there are not self-hating whores.