Author Topic: Does anyone have any other ideas of how to help Chaim in getting into israel?  (Read 1971 times)

raiseyourfist

It is great that we have this email correspondence chat amongst us and lets hope we can influence members of the knesset in Chaim's plight in getting into Israel...

I was wondering if there were other ways we could help Chaim with this...

One idea i had in mind was getting our israeli members to go to other organizations in Haeretz Israel and gaining their support...

Flyers would be useful but if we really want to become active we need to influence "politically active" people of Israel

DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE ANY USEFUL TIPS?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
I think that somehow this has to be more public in Israel. I think very few people are aware of the situation.
I am urinating on a Koran.

raiseyourfist

Yes i agree... a great deal of people in Israel don't even know who Chaim Ben Pesach is.. which is a real problem because if they knew we would certainly be on our way to becoming a mass movement..

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
I wonder if contacting any of our local politicians might make a difference.

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
How about contacting religious organisations that encourage aliya like Kumah (http://www.kumah.org/) and asking them to help.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
They let nazis in but don'nt let a Jew in ???
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
How about our Israeli members distribute Oz's Cast Away Hero production as a DVD in Israel?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
Convert to Islam.  That's the quickest way for them to let you in.  Join Al Qaeda.  Then Israel will welcome you with open arms.

Just kidding.