Author Topic: Larry Craig (R-ID) Resigned Today  (Read 6852 times)

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
Re: Larry Craig (R-ID) Resigned Today
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2007, 12:39:16 AM »
i know that the slime-nazi mossad was in with the slime-nazi cia to do 9/11... as were the slime-nazi saudis and the slime-nazi everyone else... all in it together... so what is your point...? nik.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 01:57:11 PM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2007, 12:43:19 AM »
The point is that Jones argues that Muslim Nazi countries like Iran are innocent and that Jews ("settlers") are doing bad things.

Face the facts. The man is a Nazi pig.

Chaim talked about him during one Ask JTF. Did you not hear it?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2007, 12:48:32 AM »
i now that the slime-nazi mossad was in with the slime-nazi cia to do 9/11... as were the slime-nazi saudis and the slime-nazi everyone else... all in it together... so what is your point...? nik.

Are you actually saying that the Mossad and the CIA had a part in 9/11?  I can't tell if you're being facetious or not.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2007, 01:05:55 AM »
nikmatdam:  "...i now that the slime-nazi mossad was in with the slime-nazi cia to do 9/11... as were the slime-nazi saudis and the slime-nazi everyone else... all in it together... so what is your point...?..."

Show us the proof that your accusations are true.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2007, 01:24:45 AM »
cosmokramer:  "...Alot of republicans are sex freaks just like democarts. I am starting to notice that. Time for a revalution..."

Our troubles are over!

Bush has just appointed a new Conservative Republican to be the Senator!

Let's all give a big "Conservative Welcome" to:

Senator Peter C. Pulling!

He's promised to "clean out every public men's room in America!"

"I'll get those ho'muh'sex'yuh's outa' public men's rooms, if I have to jam broomsticks up they butts and make 'em all run back'n'forth sweepin' up the floors!" announced newly appointed Senator Peter Pulling.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2007, 01:50:09 PM »
I do have a problem with a Republican who is gay and gets caught trying to engage in obscene behavior.  That person does not deserve to be in office.  Having said that, at least Craig isn't proud of his behavior and he doesn't vote in the interest of gays.  Contrast that with liberals, for which behavior like this is a badge of honor.  A high-ranking ACLU member was caught engaging in activity that the ACLU promotes--having pictures of children being violently raped.  I view the ACLU member as much worse.

When has the ACLU ever promoted or engaged in having pictures of children being violently raped?

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2007, 01:58:11 PM »
Larry Craig was caught with his pants down (both literally and figuratively). If there's a double standard here, it's not between democrat vs. republican. It's a double standard that punishes sexual transgressions of a homosexual nature while forgiving sexual transgressions of a heterosexual nature.

This morning on This Week with George Stephanopolis, he was talking with Mike Hucabee who stated that it was better for the republican party for Craig to resign now rather than to wait for "the other shoe to drop" to which Stephanopolis chuckled at Hucabee's unintentional pun :)

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2007, 02:54:34 PM »
my proof... "the terror conspiracy" by jim marrs... at the end of which is an essay by a barbara honegger entitled "the pentagon attack papers"... who brings out the fact that rummy-baby held a press conference on 9/10 where he admitted to the defense dept. missing 2.3 trillion dollars from its budget... yes you are reading correctly... that's trillion with a t... totally unaccounted for and in need of being "found" which he announced was then in the process of being tracked by the office of army auditors... and lo and behold by some "strange" freak-act of nature davka these people were amazingly out of the blue the one's to die in the next day's "terrorist" attacks and all trace of evidence disappeared and went up in smoke with the destruction of all their computer terminals... and voila!!! presto!!! ipso facto... no more pesky investigations into all that swiped loot...

also if you examine the footage contained in the now famous lossechange 9/11 documentary you will hear pointed out how that retaining wall on the west side of the building was the only wall re-inforced a few weeks earlier and you will also see and hear mentioned the fact that a line was chalked into the lawn outside that wing which also by some stupendous coincidence and wild random chance just happened to be pointing directly along the trajectory of the flight of the missle which hit that very spot and no other on the entire outer surface of even that very west wing of the pentagon itself...

now if this was indeed a conspiracy... why would they leave a mark on the ground for us to find and wonder about and question them aloud...? we would go to war over any spot where the pentagon would be struck... so why leave behind for us any evidence that this was actually an "inside job..."?

because they couldn't leave it to pure chance and luck... they needed a precise strike and therefore they had to risk leaving proof of their complicity behind and hope that either we wouldn't notice it or if we did catch it that we wouldn't put up too much of a fuss over it and clamour for an explanation...

now how do i know that the cia and the mossad are both involved...? firstly... 2 words... one slang phrase... "black ops..." that's what this was and so the cia's m.o. and fingerprints are all over this one... secondly... whenever and wherever arabs/muslims are used worldwide and especially inside israel to carry out terrorist attacks their handlers are israelis... i.e. the mossad...

if you read "the vatican assassins" by eric jon phelps... you will learn that all intelligence organizations are one and the same slime group all working together though they portray themselves to be working against one another... they are all tied-in to the nwo and they all have the very same taskmaster... the jesuit general in rome... this is the reason why though each spook org. claims to be acting in concert with and on behalf of the true welfare of their own home countries... none of the nefarious deeds which they perpetrate have anything even remotely to do with enhancing their own peoples' national security or even simply their real national interest... all which they do goes to further the goals of the elitist-slime worldwide who form the top-crust and comprise the upper-echelon of the world spread around the globe who all work together to accomplish their mutual sick and twisted agenda of achieving a one world government with them at the helm as its masters and all the rest of us "refuse" as their serfs... their worker bees or ants... their utter and abject slaves... (forever)...

and so there you have it... this is why israel is going down the tubes because nothing the government ever does is for our benefit or to protect and further the goals of realizing a truly jewish state... and instead israel sends out its agents all over the world to do the bidding of the nwo slime rulers and tyrants... nik. out...
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 03:25:17 PM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2007, 04:09:08 PM »
Funny Larry Craig video

Olbermann- Larry Craig Reenactment:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PZKKAqM-q-k

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2007, 04:51:12 PM »
Larry Craig was caught with his pants down (both literally and figuratively). If there's a double standard here, it's not between democrat vs. republican. It's a double standard that punishes sexual transgressions of a homosexual nature while forgiving sexual transgressions of a heterosexual nature
Then how do you explain Barney Fag, oops, sorry, meant to say Barney Frank (D-MA)?

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2007, 06:11:16 PM »
Larry Craig was caught with his pants down (both literally and figuratively). If there's a double standard here, it's not between democrat vs. republican. It's a double standard that punishes sexual transgressions of a homosexual nature while forgiving sexual transgressions of a heterosexual nature
Then how do you explain Barney Fag, oops, sorry, meant to say Barney Frank (D-MA)?

Barney Frank never pled guilty to anything.

Why do you defend Craig? Isn't it hypocritical to be a senator to oppose gays and then engage in gay activities and isn't it hypocritical to condemn dems who engage in this but defend the repugs who engage in the same activities? We should be consistent in our positions across the board regardless of political party affiliation.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2007, 07:35:34 PM »
No, he had the guts and common sense to plead not guilty, and he beat a charge that was far more convincing than what Craig was busted for.

What double standard do you see? Craig proved with his life's work that he hates fags and the faggot lifestyle. He may have not been able to beat his own demons but he certainly fought them on the national scale. Barney Fag on the other hand was a proud queer AND he dedicates his life to fighting for queers.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2007, 07:50:37 PM »
I personally think it's worse and a lot more hypocritical to fight against something and then engage in the very things you claim to be against than it is to be honest with yourself and others about who you are.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2007, 09:29:04 AM »
His two adult children were on the news this morning and they defended him.  They say the cop misinterpreted what occurred and was just looking to charge someone with a crime. 

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2007, 11:06:58 AM »
Ha ha ha!
I can't take it anymore!
Bathroom-gate!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2007, 02:00:38 PM »
I finally decided to look up this guy.
I just saw the police report on the smoking gun website.
He was stairing at the cop in the crapper for two minutes while there were several empty stalls.
He shouldn't have given the cop his I am the senator attitute to begin with, but even though he did, he still had plenty of chances to comply quietly.
I know the feeling, I've been to public bathrooms where faggots would look at my manhood and making it difficult for me to go my business.
If I had a baseball bat or one of those large maglite flashlights!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2007, 02:22:26 PM »
He allegedly made signals to an undercover male police officer that he was seeking casual gay sex in the restroom stall.

What's wrong with this is that he was arrested because the policeman thought Larry Craig intended to commit a crime, no crime was committed; He was arrested for intent, he was tapping his shoes and reaching under the edge of a bathroom stall, is there even a law against that? Intending a lewd act in public, signaling that you are interested in a lewd act in public, is not a lewd act in public. This is a bad prescident, you can now be arrested for someone thinking you intend to commit a crime? So if I'm looking at a watch in the window of store that's closed I can be arrested for intending to steal that watch? 

That said, I'm a realist, I think the guy was cruising for gay sex.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2007, 02:26:04 PM »
I finally decided to look up this guy.
I just saw the police report on the smoking gun website.
He was stairing at the cop in the crapper for two minutes while there were several empty stalls.

Ewww! Y'know, I don't even want to look at a hot woman on the crapper. Jeez that'd just ruin it for me. Some people!  ::)
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2007, 04:06:15 PM »
Oh, I can't stop!

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2007, 08:53:42 PM »
He  still won't leave the senate and now he has gay groups defending him. 

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2007, 09:34:42 PM »
He allegedly made signals to an undercover male police officer that he was seeking casual gay sex in the restroom stall.

What's wrong with this is that he was arrested because the policeman thought Larry Craig intended to commit a crime, no crime was committed; He was arrested for intent, he was tapping his shoes and reaching under the edge of a bathroom stall, is there even a law against that? Intending a lewd act in public, signaling that you are interested in a lewd act in public, is not a lewd act in public. This is a bad prescident, you can now be arrested for someone thinking you intend to commit a crime? So if I'm looking at a watch in the window of store that's closed I can be arrested for intending to steal that watch? 

I don't know about that but he plead guilty.  So either (a) he's the biggest moron in the world to plead guilty to something like that (would you ever plead guilty to cruising for gay sex in a public place?  me neither!), or (b) he's guilty.

I think politically it's completely nonconsequential because Idaho is one of the most solidly Republican states in the country and he'll be replaced with another Republican, so it's a wash.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2007, 10:28:18 PM »
Why?

Did they take away his key to the Senatorial Men's Room?

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2007, 10:31:02 PM »
Why?

He's preparing to elope with Barney Frank.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2007, 10:43:06 PM »
Why?

He's preparing to elope with Barney Frank.
Barney Frank wants young boys he has no interest in an old geezer like that ::)
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years