Author Topic: Has The Mad Jewess gone mad?  (Read 3168 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Has The Mad Jewess gone mad?
« on: April 20, 2016, 09:20:11 PM »
http://themadjewess.net/2016/04/cruz-fascists-there-is-no-rule-stating-if-your-cand-is-losing-he-can-take-delegates/

So there's one site that went down the gutter... http://www.debbieschlussel.com/ also is reposting the Enquirer and posting nonsense.

So like doing bad with women, and bad with Jews, and then two leading right wing Jewish women support the guy that wants to give nukes to Iran and everyone.

I've been thinking this for years, but didn't have the heart to say it, just because someone repeats your slogans today, doesn't mean they're smart or get the point, or have the same values as you, as we saw with Palin.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Has The Mad Jewess gone mad?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2016, 02:56:31 AM »
Well lets agree to disagree with her and leave it at that. You have nothing to gain by calling out everyone who doesn't agree with you names.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2016, 02:32:40 PM »
cruz fascists?!  haha.. he's anything but fascist like the rest.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2016, 04:37:26 PM »
She is a hardcore paleo.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2016, 07:22:25 PM »
She is a hardcore paleo.

I don't know what that means.

I think she's against taking out Iran's nukes.

She's also quoting sites that say Cruz stole Trump's wall idea, which is the most ignorant thing you could possibly say.

Well lets agree to disagree with her and leave it at that. You have nothing to gain by calling out everyone who doesn't agree with you names.

Agree to disagree means disagree. Perhaps agreeably. I didn't call her anything, that's lashon hara, I also had enormous respect for her and her work for a while. I'm just warning in general, just because someone knows the right slogans today, doesn't mean they're on your side when it counts. Trump is the ultimate example.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2016, 07:44:38 PM »
I take it to mean pick up your fights wisely and know where it's in your interest to avoid one. She is horribly wrong obviously. I wasn't aware of this.
Agree to disagree means disagree. Perhaps agreeably. I didn't call her anything, that's lashon hara, I also had enormous respect for her and her work for a while. I'm just warning in general, just because someone knows the right slogans today, doesn't mean they're on your side when it counts. Trump is the ultimate example.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2016, 07:50:16 PM »
I take it to mean pick up your fights wisely and know where it's in your interest to avoid one. She is horribly wrong obviously. I wasn't aware of this.

I'm not fighting. I'm mourning. I loved her site.  : (

I just want her to not do this thing, it's wrong. Also she's associated with JTF, and so if someone sees that, it's like we're not united on our biggest issue.

Can we call her in and do like a professional point by point debate here?

We can arrange an academic or cross-ex. debate, go point by point on every issue about the candidates, and prove to her what is right.

Seeing her site become "death to Cruz fascists" felt like my dog dying.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2016, 09:08:13 PM »
She is a hardcore paleo.

This is what you mean?

https://iquitsugar.com/38-signs-youre-hardcore-paleo/

We had an outrageously huge response to our 14 signs you’re a hardcore Paleo post a couple of weeks ago and you lot came back with some crackers of your own across Twitter and Facebook.

Here are some of the hilarious comments that had us choking on our bone broth.
38 more signs you’re hardcore Paleo:

When you judge the temperature by the viscosity of your coconut oil. Sarah Collingwood.
    You substitute flour for bacon. Karen Den-Toll
    Friends come over and you ask if they’d like a drink, but all you have to offer is water. Kieran Shirey
    You pack coconut oil in your suitcase when you go on holiday. Terri Allen
    When you make Paleo bread out of mostly eggs… and top it with… EGG! The merrymaker sisters
    You’re so obsessed by coconut you even shave, bath and moisturise with it so you permanently smell like a coconut. Mini
    You have a genuine panic attack when you realise you’re eating something cooked in canola oil instead of butter! Sandra Heath
    You order a side of meat with your meat and a dressing of meat for your meat with a touch of bacon. Max Paine
    You put a birthday candle in your slow roasted lamb. (We can’t remember who said this but if it’s you, please credit yourself below).
    The base of every dessert is sweet potato. Hannah Rodgers
     You live in fear that you will explode if you eat the tiniest bit of gluten! Potter Pickle
    You blissfully ignore anyone who says caveman never ate pancakes make of almond meal and coconut milk. Mind Body Green
    You would rather starve than eat something processed. Sophie Fallon
    You try to make pancakes with just two ingredients – eggs and berries. Amanda Pearson
    When you get to the check out and all you have in your trolley is meat, veggies and coconut oil. Patricia Bartholdy-Fifield
    You sneak kale chips into the cinema instead of popcorn. Mini
    ‘Bones’ are a permanent item on your shopping list. Nadine Veverka
    When you take 15 minutes to order a meal at a restaurant! Can I swap this for that and have this on the side?! The merrymaker sisters.
    The fridge is full of fermented veg and bone broth. Anne Macrae
    When your ice cube trays contain everything BUT ice! Tania Kipling
    When you happily eat pork belly for breakfast. Fiona Douglas
    Your friends and family apologise for eating non-Paleo foods in front of you. Michelle Holt
    You subconsciously make a crossfit WOD of any mundane task. Grocery shopping for time anyone? Mind Body Green
    When you believe that bacon is the only flavour that trumps bacon. Benny Lee-Jones
    When you drink apple cider vinegar straight from the bottle. Cass Good
    You stop at three different shops to get groceries and one of them is a grass-fed or organic butcher. Jessica Travers
     You get nervous when you’re down to only one jar of broth in the fridge. Alexx Stuart
     You carry a coconut machete under the car seat at all times. Rusty Moran
    Your one-year-old cries for more pate on seed crackers and your five-year-old takes cultured veggies in her lunch box every day. Jo Axford
    You have at least two dozen eggs in your fridge at all times! Monique
    You own two slow cookers. One for your bone broth the other for slow cooked meals. Aimee
    You can’t function until you’ve started your day with a bulletproof coffee. Mini
    When your kids have kefir, bone broth, green smoothies, meat and veg for breakfast and think it’s totally normal. Juju
    You hunt rabbit for your cat. Colette Barnes
    You consider buying shares in coconut oil. Marcia
    You plan holidays around Paleo cafes you want to visit. Marcia
    You play hunter-gatherer in friend’s (and stranger’s) gardens, and come home with a bountiful vegetable/herb loot. Haidee Scott
    You train primal movements with a fillet of salmon in your mouth. Andrew Stilli

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2016, 09:23:26 PM »
I think he means paleoconservative,  also known as paleocon.

In any event,  I've noticed that a number of people that normally largely agree with JTF are Donald Trump supporters.   At the same time,  they are anti-Ted Cruz.   Though this is disappointing (  which is a mild word under the circumstance ),  I'm hoping that once the election is over that we are on the same side again.

As for Debbie Schussel,   she might have concerns with Ted Cruz but I don't think she's a Donald Trump supporter. 

This is what you mean?

https://iquitsugar.com/38-signs-youre-hardcore-paleo/
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/